Who is NOT buying any Hasbro Episode III toys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
How many of U will NOT buy any single Hasbro Star Wars Episode III figures this time round?

mephistodesigns
why? you don't like 'em or som'n? I already bought a bunch thanks to those fools over at Kmart. I have heard a lot of people don't like them because they're mainly re-hashes. They're great sculpts though...

bobafett81
After being burnt from Episode I and II, fans are gonna wait longer this time for prices to fall.

mephistodesigns
Ohhhhh. Yeah, that is a good point, I'm not that patient myself, but those who are tend to save big. I'd still go out and grab vaders, yodas, and clones because those most likely won't end up in a bargain bin.

oddjob02
only $5.24 at Walmart, great price alreayd ahve preview Grievous, and the first wave of Obi-Wan, Yoda and R2-D2

bobafett81
Over here at Singapore, each figure costs roughly S$17.90.

Which when translated to US$ would be US$10.50.

Morridini
What would I need them for?
I am into Star wars for the story and excitement, not the toys. So my answer is no.

jango fatt
I'm getting them when i'm in the U.S much cheaper

bobafett81
Originally posted by jango fatt
I'm getting them when i'm in the U.S much cheaper

How I wish I could take some time off to go US now....

DenKi
i wont becos there stupid

Jedi Priestess
I wont, not because they are stupid because they aren't, it's just different strokes for different folks and this isnt one of mine.

bilb
Yup I want the making of & art books but not any toys really, but I am still going to midnight madness!! Should be fun!!

BAILY
Nothing will stop the Bailster from getting his figgies!!!

I got 20 ROTS figs, the Mace vs Sidious Battle Arena and Boga with Obi

And I got the Boga for the price of a Basic Figure, bc the Bar Code scanned it that way!!

bobafett81
Originally posted by BAILY
And I got the Boga for the price of a Basic Figure, bc the Bar Code scanned it that way!!

so LUCKY!

jango fatt
cool

PVS
i may but the jedi starfighter if its not too pricey...but thats about it erm

Boris
Links? Pics?

bilb
go to Rebel Scum Boris, they have pics of everything

bill9d9
Me, because I am in my 30's and I have not wasted money on toys since the early 1980's (even though I still have some OT toys in the attic).

tlbauerle
I gave up collecting a year before Episode II and sold the entire collection.

When it became impossible to track down new figures and it was obvious hasbro was marketing to, and only to collectors...I split. There was too much profiteering going on, people buying up cases from the backroom. We even had someguy go around the Phoenix valley buying what he wanted and creasing ever single card that was left.

I did have EVERYTHING from 1995 to 2001, but it just controlled too much of my life, and finances. I'll still buy the books and the DVD trival pursuit!!! But the toys can lick my balls.

Julie
I'll proabably pick up a few here and there

Uber_God
nah ill just melt cheaper toys stick out tongue

Julie
but$5.24 + tax isn't too bad a price

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.