The Fate of Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
We have already found out how Jedi Masters like Aayla, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Mac Windu are going to end their lives in Episode III.

But Shaak Ti's fate is missing.

So what will happen to her?

SithSpy
originally i heard greivious was to execute her aboard the ship holding palps while ob1 and ani watch, but that was debunked, and i havent heard anything since

bobafett81
If I didn't remember wrongly, Mace Windu commanded Shaak Ti and Anakin to stay at the Jedi Temples while he and the rest went to confront Chancellor Palpatine.

Soon after, Anakin returned legions of Clonetroopers to destroy the temple.

I suppose Shaak Ti was murdered by Anakin...

SithSpy
i thought that was debunked also, or am i confused, was that from the audio novel.?

bobafett81
Perhaps Shaak Ti didn't die.

And she will be featured in the upcoming Star Wars TV Show?

eek!

mephistodesigns
And THEN die! laughing Happy Dance

jango fatt
yeah why not

SithSpy
id rather have aayla survive, such a sad image when the clones will turn

bobafett81
I rather Mace Windu survived Episode III and be involved in the TV show.

jango fatt
I wanna see him die real slow and painfull

Jedi Priestess
Already confirmed. Anakin kills her.

bilb
One of the main Jedi goes with Ki Adi & gets killed along side him, I thought that was Shaak Ti but maybe I'm wrong. Someone who has listened to the audiobook should know....

bobafett81
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Already confirmed. Anakin kills her.

how would U know?

jango fatt
yeah

SithSpy
because things are confirmed by sources like the audio novelazation and such, which JP has obviously consulted one of said sources, and thats how any of us know anything

EDIT: Just to make sure you know, the book and alot of other things like this have allready been leaked, sorry to be presumptious

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by SithSpy
EDIT: Just to make sure you know, the book and alot of other things like this have allready been leaked

indeed

peluffo
The novel says that she is in the temple when anakin arrives...

SithSpy
yeah, this is where anakin kills her

bilb
whoops! called that one way wrong!!

SithSpy
who me?

bilb
no i mean I was wrong, totally wrong..

SithSpy
oh i was sitting here thinking, please god dont let me have made an an ass out of myself again, lol

oh and bilb in regards to your location i was thinking of changing my username to Obi-wan, whaddaya think? big grin

and heres a preemptive embarrasment for when you make me feel dumb, hehe

Supermann98
Anakin kills her after helping Sideous take out Mace.
She's like "Anakin ... wtf happened to the rest of them?"
He's like "Like my lifesaber Shaak?" (Chop chop)

bilb
oh i was sitting here thinking, please god dont let me have made an an ass out of myself again, lol

oh and bilb in regards to your location i was thinking of changing my username to Obi-wan, whaddaya think? big grin

and heres a preemptive embarrasment for when you make me feel dumb, hehe

long as you can do a scottish accent, i'm there!!

SithSpy
i can do whatever you request cool

bilb
shifty

jango fatt
Better didn't say that, man.

SithSpy
ha, dont worry my friend, i have all angles covered MUAHAHAHAHA

bilb
really? do tell....

jango fatt
Muahahahahaha

jango fatt
Don't i have an evil laugh?

SithSpy
Damn it, Bilb you REALLY werent supposed to come back and read that..............i mean what i mean to write was I bow to her and do as she wishes.............and yes you do have an evil laugh copied from mine, but evil nonetheless

jango fatt
I never copie except now

bilb
Damn it, Bilb you REALLY werent supposed to come back and read that..............i mean what i mean to write was I bow to her and do as she wishes.

Hmmm. Interesting!!

jango fatt
I don't only laugh evil, i am evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahahahaha

SithSpy
glad to be able to intrigue you bilb, as always an honor

jango fatt
lol

macgeek2005
Originally posted by bobafett81
We have already found out how Jedi Masters like Aayla, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Mac Windu are going to end their lives in Episode III.

But Shaak Ti's fate is missing.

So what will happen to her?

Anakin kills Shakk Ti, when he comes to the jedi temple.

macgeek2005

Wat Tambor
and how plo kloon dies then, if i may ask that ?

macgeek2005
Same way

JediStang
I rather Mace Windu survived Episode III and be involved in the TV show.

Mace is betrayed by anakin and palps tells him to kill mace

Imaginary

You make it sound like they commit suicide stick out tongue

General Zink
They might as well. stick out tongue

I'd heard about Aayla and Barriss Offee biting it on Felucia, and Windu and Fisto get hacked to bits by Sidious and Ani, Shaak gets killed by Ani...

Where'd we hear about Koon and Kolar? confused

Naredhel
I thought Koon was popped in a space battle (I remember being dissapointed cos Koon r t3h r0x0r) and Kolar dies to Palpy? Or was that Koth?

Mist
who the hell is koth and kolar? i keep thinking they are the same person. i know who kolar is, coz hes in the comixs. but who is koth?

and that bit on the last page about anakin at the temple........eek! my god!

Naredhel
Yeah, they're the same to me...

Imaginary
Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar... is that right? confused

General Zink
Eeth Koth, Jedi Council Master, presumed dead at Geonosis, but actually survived and kept his seat on the Council. Died during the Wars, however.

Kolar took his seat, having become a Master shortly before Geonosis and such.

Outside of the movies, the explanation was that the actor who played Koth originally could not be reached to play him again, and the replacement looked different enough that they just replaced Koth entirely.

Lana
Originally posted by General Zink
They might as well. stick out tongue

I'd heard about Aayla and Barriss Offee biting it on Felucia, and Windu and Fisto get hacked to bits by Sidious and Ani, Shaak gets killed by Ani...

Where'd we hear about Koon and Kolar? confused

Mace and Kit Fisto both get diced by Palps yes

bilb
Mace, Kit, Saesee & Agen all get owned by Palps

Lana
Indeed! I cannot WAIT to see that scene in the movie....looking forward to it as much as I am the duel!!! eek!

Captain REX
I hope Kit, Saesee, and Agen don't go down in a snap of the fingers. They're Jedi Masters, for crying out loud, and combat-oriented ones at that! All three survived the Battle of Geonosis and did some pretty kick-ass things during the Clone Wars (Cartoon included, with the exception of Kolar)

Masters Fisto, Tiin, and Kolar had better put up a good fight before they meet their destiny.

As for Shaak Ti, I have a new respect for her after the Clone Wars season 3 thing. I hope we see her fight well.

Lana
According to what I've read of the leaked pages from the novel...they go down pretty damn fast...

Mist
Originally posted by General Zink
Eeth Koth, Jedi Council Master, presumed dead at Geonosis, but actually survived and kept his seat on the Council. Died during the Wars, however.

Kolar took his seat, having become a Master shortly before Geonosis and such.

Outside of the movies, the explanation was that the actor who played Koth originally could not be reached to play him again, and the replacement looked different enough that they just replaced Koth entirely.

so if i watch ep1, koth will be in it, and ep2 has kolar? are they like the same species? otherwise i wont know who to look out for.

bilb
Yeah, same charcater, 2 diff actors, 2 diff names.. a bit confusing

They are the same species as Maul but without the tatts

stefaan
Hey i like this topic, no bitching and an interesting subject: Shaak Ti (love her). But has anyone seen that picture at the end of Webdoc 15 you see her sitting on the ground looking up to someone or somthing as if it has betrayed her(hmm that figures doesn't it). I would really like her to have some dialog, she is so cool especially after Clone Wars.

Stunrun

EDIT: Just to make sure you know, the book and alot of other things like this have allready been leaked, sorry to be presumptious

and im staying well clear of itcool

Stunrun
Originally posted by Mist
so if i watch ep1, koth will be in it, and ep2 has kolar? are they like the same species? otherwise i wont know who to look out for.

Eeth Koth died at the battle of Geonosis. That'll narrow it down a bitstick out tongue

travisbb69
It probaly wont even show Shaak Ti being killed. You all assume that its gonna show all the jedi's deaths (would be cool though)
smile

Mist
it might be put on the dvd for deleted scenes or watever. it would be sick ass to see grievous kill her.

jango fatt
so if i watch ep1, koth will be in it, and ep2 has kolar? are they like the same species? otherwise i wont know who to look out for. Koth & Kolar are both the same species as Darth Maul : Zabrak.

Mist
i KNOW! frik! i have the comics with agen kolar in! i know what frickin D.Maul is! but i didnt know who or what koth was! frik!

jango fatt
sorry man

Mist
just getting annoyed coz its been said like 4 times already. its like assumed knowledge for fans (especially maul ones, like me).

Imaginary
i KNOW! frik! i have the comics with agen kolar in! i know what frickin D.Maul is! but i didnt know who or what koth was! frik!

blink Cool it, Mist...

Mist
make mestick out tongue

Imaginary
If you insist...

Mist
go ahead...make my daystick out tongue

Arsenal
I hope Shaak Ti kills some clonetroopers before she gets killed. If she could handle Magna guards like that she could kill clonetroopers.

mauler
Shaak Ti is in the Temple when Anakin arrives and she die.

ShadowKing
sad the saddest thing is no except us will even know their names. from what i've heard, the other Jedi are never called by their names.

Question, do any of the Jedi even get to fight back before they go down?

Lord S
Aayla...Ki-Adi Mundi...Shaak Ti...Admrial Ackbar...etc.

Why does Lucas insist on using Indian and Arab names for his weird and mutated looking creatures? thumb down

Why not call them Steve or Jeff?

MistaMandalore
Maybe in the Indian/Arab versions of the film they are called steve and jeff. smile

MJT127
Originally posted by Captain REX
I hope Kit, Saesee, and Agen don't go down in a snap of the fingers. They're Jedi Masters, for crying out loud, and combat-oriented ones at that! All three survived the Battle of Geonosis and did some pretty kick-ass things during the Clone Wars (Cartoon included, with the exception of Kolar)

Masters Fisto, Tiin, and Kolar had better put up a good fight before they meet their destiny.

As for Shaak Ti, I have a new respect for her after the Clone Wars season 3 thing. I hope we see her fight well.

If I remember correctly from the book Saesee gets his head cut off pretty quickly Agen gets stabed threw the forehead and after a quick struggle Kit gets his head cut off then Mace fights palps one on one and he could of killed him but Anikan intervined and cut his hand off and he gets lightninged out a window.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.