MDF Forum Guidelines - Updated 7/4/05

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Please note: As the "Movie Reviews" forum has been phased out we ask that you post movie reviews in their respective genres. (i.e. "Constantine" review would be better suited for the Sci Fi Genre forums.)

A review post should basically contain your thoughts of the movie. Including a brief synopsis (without spoilers), the good points, the bad points and you should finish with a rating out of 10 (or another scale of your choice).

If you HAVE to use spoilers then please use the iler] tag. i.e. oiler]Darth Vader is Lukes father!poiler]

This will look like Darth Vader is Luke's father

We ask that ALL threads pertaining to a review of a movie be titled with "Review:", and the title of the movie, to avoid confusion and to ease indexing. Threads that do not fall under these guidelines will be merged with the general discussion thread of their respective movie.

Lastly, as a KMC-er, your participation in helping keep the forums clean is always appreciated. That said, should you encounter a duplicate thread, please click the "Report to Moderator" button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen. That way, I can be alerted to that thread, and can either merge or delete the duplicate. By linking the poster to the established thread, that doesn't inform me of said duplicate thread, thus resulting in it standing.

Thanks for your cooperation, and have fun!

- Cory (Cinemaddiction)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.