msn, is it working??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
hey peeps, just wondering if anybody is having problems with signing into msn?, ive been playing jk3 all day and i just minimized it to fidn i'm signed out of msn no expression, and i can't connect at all.

anybody have the same probs at this current time?

Demarthl
yeah server is fooked i bin tryin to get on for a while it aint havin it, sons a bitches are msn

Sun Ce
i see this thread slowly going down the list, please respond msn users!!

Maya Zurak
No. sad

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Demarthl
yeah server is fooked i bin tryin to get on for a while it aint havin it, sons a bitches are msn o i get a reply, thats a fooking shame......gonna be a boring night if this keeps up erm

Demarthl
i'd say turn to yahoo im until its back up but i dont have contacts cry

Sun Ce
yahoo, i don't have contacts either, so i uninstalled it ages ago erm........msn is the only place i chat, and its the most unstable!

Storm
I' m back on big grin

Demarthl
yeah its just switched on, like your sig btw sun ce, i need that full pic! no expression

frodo34x
Originally posted by Sun Ce
yahoo, i don't have contacts either, so i uninstalled it ages ago erm........msn is the only place i chat, and its the most unstable! Of course it is. Its made by Microsoft, That's why you get smart and run a microsoft free computer (Id do that, but I need MSN)

Sun Ce
my msn still isn't working cry, and u want the full pic?, okay here ya go lol, its my desktop droolio

frodo34x
Sun Ce there are several things to fix with your desktop:
1. Get Linux
2. Get Firefox
3. Dont use AOL

Demarthl
droolio just what i expected. keep tryin msn it'll pop on eventually i guess it was a world wide **** up and they gotta boot it up country by country

Maya Zurak
Yay! it works again http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif

frodo34x
Yes!
Now I can spread the word of Linux.

Sun Ce
Originally posted by frodo34x
Sun Ce there are several things to fix with your desktop:
1. Get Linux
2. Get Firefox
3. Dont use AOL
some things i gotta say to U

1. linux??, hmm explain what that is lol, u mean pc type or what?

2. msn explorer is perfect for me, i'm using it right now lol

3. i have aol bestest internet, and sometimes i do get 1 or 2 probs signing in, but thats like once every 2 months lol, and it only lasts for a day....but its good net speeds for me, so i'm not bothered

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Demarthl
droolio just what i expected. keep tryin msn it'll pop on eventually i guess it was a world wide **** up and they gotta boot it up country by country the pic is just luvly to look at everytime u go to turn off the pc, the desktop is just seeable droolio its a niiice thing to see in the mornings when u turn the comp on wink

and my msn is beign a b!tch and is still offline erm

frodo34x
Linux = An Operating System

In the world of Computing metaphors, Microsoft are the Nazis and Linux are Communists/Freedom Fighters.

On the plus side, you can get hold of it for free rather than pay Bill Gates for an OS.

Sun Ce
Linux = An Operating System

In the world of Computing metaphors, Microsoft are the Nazis and Linux are Communists/Freedom Fighters.

On the plus side, you can get hold of it for free rather than pay Bill Gates for an OS.
ah yes i thought it would be an OS, but mines not so bad as it is, i just hate intel....my graphics card is onboard and its 64mb erm

frodo34x
You Must Overclock!!!

Demarthl
its not that simple for some of us frodo, we are not teh l337 programmers

Sun Ce
You Must Overclock!!!
whats that u say? stick out tongue

frodo34x
Gain t3h l33t programming skillz I have.
www.megatokyo.com
I like to think that Largo from that webcomic is based on me big grin

Except Im turning Emo... sadsadsad

Sun Ce
emo no expression

Demarthl
i know of l337 master Largo, but i have not the skills required to become one. hell i dont have a clue most of the time i just put the ****ing thing together

Sun Ce
hmmmm, what about 1394? stick out tongue

frodo34x
Yes Emo. Help me. Please. Losing Emma turned me Emo. Help.

Sun Ce
Yes Emo. Help me. Please. Losing Emma turned me Emo. Help.
.....msn is working now, but hmm, emo no expression, maybe u shoudl listen to some rock music....not emo, just really heavy rock music....like hmmmm, i could send u some in msn.....but u probally won't have it stick out tongue

Demarthl
listen to remix of game music, ie ocremix.org, thats some good shit, especially sonic & knuckles - rAAw battery, if that doesnt suit search for alternate styles like grime, garage, trance (i'll kill you) or rave (prodigy droolio)

Sun Ce
no, just listen to in flames...or godsmack/system of a down, that kinda stuff!, and game music stick out tongue, like legacy of kain!!!

Demarthl
do no ever say no to prodigy no expression you'll break my farkin heart hoebag

Sun Ce
yes, as if i have a heart to care if i break yours stick out tongue

Demarthl
i'll rip you a new one and insert your testicals through it then glue it shut no expression

Sun Ce
no expression okay.......

but still, i don't have a heart, being evil has alot to offer evil face

frodo34x
Originally posted by Sun Ce
.....msn is working now, but hmm, emo no expression, maybe u shoudl listen to some rock music....not emo, just really heavy rock music....like hmmmm, i could send u some in msn.....but u probally won't have it stick out tongue Im listening to a mixture of Rammstein and Machine Head. Is Industrial Metal heavy enough?

Demarthl
evil can work no expression as long as your bunr things to firestarter

Demarthl
Im listening to a mixture of Rammstein and Machine Head. Is Industrial Metal heavy enough?

droolio du hast and engel are my favs

Sun Ce
burn?, more liek electricute!

and that kinda music will do fine yes it will yes....

frodo34x
Meh, I go for the debut album.
Du Reicht So Gut
Wohlt Ihr
Asche zu Asche

The video to Engel is scary. Those little kids...

Demarthl
havent see nthe real engel vid, i have my own Neon genesis evangelion vid droolio

frodo34x
Und stick den finger in die
ASCHE!
ASCHE!
ASCHE ZU ASCHE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.