Superman vs. Ironman/Silver Surfer/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
No prep time

Scoobless
Silver Surfer could kill Superman quite easily by himself with no prep..... the other 2 add nothing to their team

kgkg
what the ??

Ironman/silver surfer/cap america.

i don't think ironman and cap are gonna bring anything to the table. It will be surfer vs sups and surfer wins with ease.

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
Silver Surfer could kill Superman quite easily by himself with no prep..... the other 2 add nothing to their team

haha you beat me to it damn

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
haha you beat me to it damn

by around a whole minute....... stick out tongue

nigel45
Captain America!?!?!

StrawNilla
Originally posted by nigel45
Captain America!?!?!
My thoughts exactly.

nigel45
Cap and Iron Man are entirely unnesscessary in this fight. It will be decided VERY quickly by Surfer.

long pig
captain america throws his shield at superman and K.O's him, right before purple monkeys fly from his ass.

jplatinum
I hate to disagree.
However, I don't thinkg cap and ironman are useless, unnecessary yes, useless no.

Cap has an adamantium shield and his strength/speed, if he hit supes in the head one good hard time if might daze him or distract him.
Ironman can lift 80 tons with his thrusters on full thrust, plus he has his choice of added armor such as hulk buster and etc.
He could go toe-to-toe with supes in his hulkbuster armor and get some good licks in. So those two are not useless, but like I said, they are unnecessary cause surfer would look at supes and probably laugh at him.
Supe:"Ah..Ah..I'm feeling so w-weak...Energy feels like its draining from my body. I-I ...don't have my strength anymore.Ohh noo..I can't sustain my flight..Ahhhhhh" "POWWWWW!"

nigel45
Originally posted by jplatinum
I hate to disagree.
However, I don't thinkg cap and ironman are useless, unnecessary yes, useless no.

Cap has an adamantium shield and his strength/speed, if he hit supes in the head one good hard time if might daze him or distract him.
Ironman can lift 80 tons with his thrusters on full thrust, plus he has his choice of added armor such as hulk buster and etc.
He could go toe-to-toe with supes in his hulkbuster armor and get some good licks in. So those two are not useless, but like I said, they are unnecessary cause surfer would look at supes and probably laugh at him.
Supe:"Ah..Ah..I'm feeling so w-weak...Energy feels like its draining from my body. I-I ...don't have my strength anymore.Ohh noo..I can't sustain my flight..Ahhhhhh" "POWWWWW!"

No one said they were useless in other fights, but under these circumstances they are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.