Psylocke vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Old version of Psylocke. No preptime. Takes place in the Danger Room.

kgkg
spiderman

Draco69
What about telepathy though?

Scoobless
if she's only using her physical skills and psychic knife Spidey wins.... if she is using telepathy..... well i don't know how good the old version of her was at that.......???

Draco69
She was near Jean Grey's level. She could match her.

Alpha Centauri
That's a bit of a stretch.

Physically there's not much she can do to Spider-Man besides give him a good match in hand to hand combat. I think Spider-Man would take 6-7 out of 10.

-AC

Draco69
Read . She matched Jean bar to bar. Until this whole Revanche crap started up.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I'm saying that she was matching he bar to bar in that encounter. If Jean wanted to just mindrape her she could have.

Psylocke is my favourite X-'Man' anyway. I think that Spider-Man could take more than half. I do think Psylocke is capable of pulling out the win though.

-AC

CountQuan
If Psylocke uses her psychic knives, how can Spider-mNa see them coming? Arent they invsible?

manjaro
next thing you know ppl will sqay that spidy can move fast enuf to avoid getting his brain shut down

Swanky-Tuna
He wouldn't need to. His mask is red and the color red blocks telepathy.

stormfront13
r u being serious??

DigiMark007
Dead serious. I'm surprised more villians don't use the color red for their costumes. They'd have a much easier time.

-DM

Nataku8188
Yea, EVERYONE knows that red blocks telepathy. Jeez! I can't believe you guys didn't know that!

Spider-man takes it 10/10!!!

stormfront13
why does red block telepathy?

Draco69
They're all joking stormfront 13. Red does not block telepathy. No color blocks telepathy.

stormfront13
oh lol i actually thought they were serious

DarkMenace
Does the spidey sense warn him about the psychic knives?

stormfront13
most likely- is this the most recent version of psylocke?? aren't her powers and strength like magnified by a lot?? in a recent comic she punched someonme clearly across a field easily.

pr1983
if she has telepathy i think spidey is going down...

otherwise petey takes it...

Draco69
This the old version of Psylocke.

His spider-Sense would probably warn him. Although there isn't much he can do against telepathy.

stormfront13
she can use telepathy from just far away- and telepathy isn't something spidey can dodge. is this the version where she can shadow port also??

Draco69
Yes. With Crimson Dawn thingy on her eyebrow.

stormfront13
ok then she can teleport really far away and take him out w/ telepathy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.