JP the chicken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Ok so this morning I see this little spider in my cabinet. Too big to smush by hand yet the cabinet is too small to stick something in to smash him. SO I get out my big ole can of freeze hair spray and let him have it.

Now do you think he'd die? oh HELL no. So now I have a spider in my cabinet. sad

frodo34x
Shoot it with a Railgun.

Or, alternativly, Ill come round and smite it with my Sp34r of Smiting +34

Demarthl
silly string no expression that stuffs toxic and almighty gooey

Da Moose
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Ok so this morning I see this little spider in my cabinet. Too big to smush by hand yet the cabinet is too small to stick something in to smash him. SO I get out my big ole can of freeze hair spray and let him have it.

Now do you think he'd die? oh HELL no. So now I have a spider in my cabinet. sad

Better to have a spider in your cabinet than a burr in your britches.

Clovie

Now do you think he'd die? oh HELL no. So now I have a spider in my cabinet. sad you shoud get to love it happy
spider there are so cute, and they're eating stupid flies mad

Echuu
Originally posted by frodo34x
Shoot it with a Railgun.

Or, alternativly, Ill come round and smite it with my Sp34r of Smiting +34

your so obsessed with that bloody spear!!!!!!

but i can understand though; when i bought my sword i was swinging it everywhere and stuff

frodo34x
I am the Spear King of the Al Bhed.

Demarthl
nuff said

Jedi Priestess
Now see this is what happens when you only have one hour of sleep the night before. I cant believe I opened this thread. laughing out loud

Nice to see moosie wasnt doing the manly thing and offering to kill it for me or anything. wink

Imaginary
JP eek! I'll kill it for you!

Wait, does that make me manly? blink

SlipknoT
I hate spiders

Jackie Malfoy
Did the spider look like this?jmspiderif so he was in my bed last week!JM

smoker4
That spider must have an amazing hairstyle now laughing out loud

Mist
mad i thought this thread was about a chicken! WHERES MY CHICKEN! mad

i want to see JP dressed as a chicken! NOW! mad

Imaginary
Watch it, Mist. Thou shalt not mess with JP nono

JToTheP

Spiders are absolutely evil, I have the spider phobia, maybe that's why I suck as a man. cry

Velcro_Boy
call the exterminater

Lana

laughing

Jedi Priestess
OMG what was I on when I made this thead? blink

This is what happens on zero sleep. laughing out loud

Imaginary
Need more caffeine, JP stick out tongue

Mist
chicken suit now!

Jedi Priestess
Dream on Mist! diva

Mist
hey hey, the title of this thread has chicken, now come on...lets see it big grin

Imaginary
I have to admit JP, I wanna see too.

Jedi Priestess
No Priestess in a chicken suit!!!!!!

i do however have a bunny costume embarrasment

Imaginary
Show us, it shouldve been an Easter present for the Aliiance eek!

Jedi Priestess
Pffffffffffffft schmoll

Mist
sad my dreams are gone....

SlipknoT
hghghdytutkjgk

Jedi Priestess
laughing out loud Slips had a bit too much ganja again

Mist
cry no chicken suit....weep

Lana
No Priestess in a chicken suit!!!!!!

i do however have a bunny costume embarrasment

You do? laughing

...can I borrow it? stick out tongue

frodo34x
Originally posted by Velcro_Boy
call the exterminater
*looks at velcro's sig*

OMG ZERG RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoenoe KEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKE ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.