Anakins raid on the Jedi Temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
Okay, so we know he kills all the jedi in the jedi temple. But how does he do it?

Alot of them are great jedi masters. How can he single handedly take them all out?

Are the younglings killed while their asleep, or while their awake?

We know that he kills at least 3 jedi masters. How?

tlbauerle
I believe he uses a lightsaber and goes ape-shit.

macgeek2005
ape-shit?

Boris
Maybe a force choke or two...?

macgeek2005
It's going to be the coolest scene in the movie

SithSpy
well he has a battallion of clones with him who do alot of shooting and blowing up, also it is said that he is the most skilled jedi, so even most master shouldnt be a prob. especially when he has some 2000 clones with him

macgeek2005
Why 2000. That's insane. He doesn't need that many. He should take like 20.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I believe he uses a lightsaber and goes ape-shit.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! stop it TB you are killing me laughing hysterical

NoFate007
The most powerful people are off in other worlds, or have been disposed of by Palpatine (ie, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace, Kit Fisto, Saesee, Agen Kolar, Ki-Adi, Aayla, etc etc). Plus, he does have the Clones with him, which takes care of ganging up on a few Masters...also, if you think that the wars are going on, there has to be a certain percentage there that are either semi-retired Jedi (sounds lame but you know what I mean), younglings, people like Jocasta Nu who aren't fighters, and inexperienced Padawans. Anakin himself is skillful enough to be awarded the rank of Master, even though they don't do it, and he is even more powerful when he turns to the dark side, so he could take out anyone in the film just about, save for Obi-Wan (which we might say he could've, he might lose by something stupid), Palpatine he's destined to kill so if he fought him he'd win, and Yoda would put up a fight. When you put it that way, Mace Windu, 2nd on the council, BASICALLY 3rd best Jedi in the whole realm, if Anakin can beat him, why can't he beat anyone lesser?

SithSpy
well said nofate

macgeek2005
Okay, then. Let's change the subject a bit. And start talking about all the different battle's and stuff.

How many battles will we see a resonable amount of footage of.

From all those jedi you mentioned theres like 6 different battles all over the galaxy. How many will be a normal size battle i.e. Hoth, from Empire Strikes Back.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! stop it TB you are killing me laughing hysterical

THANKS!!!

I've said before...when my BS-o-meter goes off (and it has around here lately...) I get a little crazy...

JP...did you get that mod on SW.com in on that AF joke too?

macgeek2005
um.... anyone? anyone know anything about all these battles in episode III?

tlbauerle
Well I'm pretty sure you could either read the book or graphic novel if you really want to know...OR...buy the merch when its released in few days.

JediStang
PLEASE NOT THE CHILDREN!

macgeek2005
I ordered the Novel from amazon.com but it said delivery estimate April 7 - April 12. and the Audio Book i'm getting from the library the minute they have it. But I don't know how soon that will be. Cause they have to order it too.

NoFate007
The shot I'm most looking forward to in this entire film is the murder of the younglings...yes I do sound like a sick individual. I think that that scene alone, if done well enough, could make everyone just go "Jesus Christ...Anakin is SO FREAKIN COOL!!!" lol

macgeek2005
"if done well enough"

yes.... theres still the chance that Lucas will totaly **** up the entire thing.

Echuu
itd be nice if there was a gungan youngling that gets sliced

Malic Clanorian
Originally posted by NoFate007
The shot I'm most looking forward to in this entire film is the murder of the younglings...yes I do sound like a sick individual. I think that that scene alone, if done well enough, could make everyone just go "Jesus Christ...Anakin is SO FREAKIN COOL!!!" lol

i really dont think they'll actaully show a little kid being sliced in a star wars film i think it will be something thats presumed instead of shown like anakin walking into a roomful of where there hiding maybe..cuz i really dont think they'd want Jedi Younglings fighting they'll probably end up putting them in like a safe place..that is until anakin finds them...

General Zink
Most likely it won't show him actually hacking up small children.

He'll probably put on a few spectacular duels with Masters and Knights and Padawans keeping guard of the midgets, then we presume the rest.

Lana
Unfortunately.

Stop looking at me like that! stick out tongue

Anyway, being as the film is looking like it will be PG-13, they'll probably be able to show quite a bit of violence with that scene.

Malic Clanorian
yea but not to the point where it shows children being killed

Boris
Shame.. I would have laughed... laughing

((The_Anomaly))
yea it will probably be the kids in a room then the door will close behind anakin and the scene will switch.

implying that he killed them all, lucas wont show him killing children.

bilb
Originally posted by Malic Clanorian
yea but not to the point where it shows children being killed

Well thats what I had thought too, then I saw those pics of burnt Ani & now I'm not so sure...

Captain REX
Burnt is an understatement, Bilb; charred to a crisp and bursting into flame is more like it. messed

Cheesiness
I hope Lucas makes this as sadistic as possible to frighten the living daylights out of all the 9 year olds watching it, hilarious!

ickeris2003
They should show ani killing the children, it would be so much fun. evil face

Malic Clanorian
Originally posted by bilb
Well thats what I had thought too, then I saw those pics of burnt Ani & now I'm not so sure...

yea i thought of that too but theres a difference between his appearance and the slaying of little children on a star wars movie it would have to be a higher rating i believe if something like that were to happen ontop of everything else thats happeneing in the movie...

macgeek2005
Originally posted by bilb

What pictures? I haven't seen any pictures like that? Can someone send them to me?

Sesse
But as long as there is no blood, it would be somewhat "mild violence".

No matter how many pieces are the younglings chopped in to.

Master Larvell
Originally posted by macgeek2005
What pictures? I haven't seen any pictures like that? Can someone send them to me?

macgeek is not properly spoiled. See the pictures thread.

bill9d9
Originally posted by macgeek2005

Scan the last few days of the "Finished Shots" thread. They are in there.

macgeek2005
Where on earth is the finished shots thread?

DenKi
i find it annoying when parents bring there 9 year old kids with them who dont understand nothing about the film

darktim1
They said that we will see anakin kill all jedi in the temple from a distance and then when obi-wan watches the holocam then you will see him killing up close.They also said that when jedi are killed on distant planets it is going to be graphic death scene.

bill9d9
Finished Shots thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t311878.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.