Kill Bill soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
does anyone have the Kill Bill soundtrack?

i like the actual theme tune....i think its great big grin

A Talking Dog
yeah, it is a rather giddy and jonting experience to hear it. Bit Torrents, www.suprnova.org

believe in yourself, you MUST BELIEVE!

Myth
I have it big grin.

WindDancer
Yes! I have my own copy! big grin

badkittykitty
*sniffel* I don't have a copy.............yet

dragonpisces272
I dont have a copy yet either but the tunes are thumb up

Korri
um...yeah

Fire
not yet, not into to soundtracks really

Korri
no me neither but i think this is a good one

dragonpisces272
maybe I'll buy it big grin

Korri
i have it now!

Fire
and korri it any good?

Korri
yes ya!

WindDancer
I've just notice that some songs that are on the DVD are not in the Soundtrack. messed

Yomammy
Can someone please tell what name of the song/artist that's played on the teasers/trailers? Its the same song that's being played when The Bride is fighting in the club against O-Ren's goons.

Thanks in advance! big grin

Yomammy
I take that back. It's not the song played while The Bride is fighting the goon squad, rather it's the tune that starts when the Bride is at the stoplight next to Sophie and continues at the part where O-Ren and her close entourage are first entering the restaurant/club.

Again, any help on this is greatly appreciated. wink

Fire
dunno sorry yomammy

VenomVA
Glad to hear it's a good soundtrack...think I'll get both today smile

TrAnCeDuO
the soundtrack is awesome...its another reason why this movie was so damn good...all of tracks sounded original and not like theyve been plagarized off other scores...

WindDancer
I'll keep searching the end credits don't mention that track.

Lord Soth
Brilliant songs.....I can't wait to get the soundtrack thumb up

Yomammy
WD: didn't you say that you bought the soundtrack? It's on there. I found out from a buddy last night what the song is. It's the ninth track:

Battle Without Honor or Humanity
I find it really odd that I couldn't find anyone who knew what this song was. Either from the movie or from the soundtrack. It's the most played song in every single trailer and it's also the song that's played in the DVD menu.

*shrug*

Anyway, I got it.

manofasia
What is the track playing when Uma is doing the teddy bear rolles on the floor, cutting people's feel and leggs off, I cant find that on the damn soundtrack and really want it! Oh if it is there and i just cant find it - which one is it!

Yomammy
If it's the one where she's fighting the Crazy 88's, it's track 10 (if I'm not mistaken). Don't have the soundtrack next to me right now, but I think that's it.

Stewie is God
even tho all the songs are kick ass...my favorite one is the manofasia is talking about....when all the crazy 88's are about to attack her. its also the music for the special features part of the dvd.

Hattori_Hanzo
i have the soundtrack for both movies.. sooooooooo good

gtsecc
You are kidding me. About half are from other movies.

gtsecc
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra very old
Geen Hornet - Green Hornet from the TV show
Death Rides a Horse - from the movie Death Rides a Horse
There are more, let me look at my disc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.