Chris, talk to me!! pleeaaasseee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
Im really really sorry just tell me whats going on and ill shut up!!

(sorry about all the spammy threads people, but you kinda have to expect this now im back)

Demarthl
no expression im not chris

frodo34x
Ill tell you through PM. Stuff is so messed up right now, and I don't want all of KMC to know some things

Jackie Malfoy
shifty

frodo34x
*living for tomorrow*
Everythings gonna be alright for me someday.

Demarthl
aye, twill indeed. good luck to you impaler!

Mandos
Don't install curiosity in us frodo mad

frodo34x
Ill tell you straight up. Me and Emma went out. Right now, I have no idea whats happening, but its all messed up.

*Danii*
I have even less of an idea whats going on. blink

Jackie Malfoy
We have ways of making you talk Chris.JMshifty

frodo34x
Emma, I think we perhaps need to sort this out tomorrow IRL. You know, sit down and have a chat.

*Danii*
Originally posted by frodo34x
Emma, I think we perhaps need to sort this out tomorrow IRL. You know, sit down and have a chat.

At lunch? ill have to get away from my 'friends' to be honest they didnt help our relationship when we had one sad

shellie
Originally posted by *Danii*
At lunch? ill have to get away from my 'friends' to be honest they didnt help our relationship when we had one sad give yourself and chris the respect and save this for PMs or wait till tomorrow and speak in person.

frodo34x
We're on MSN.

*Danii*
uh huh

shellie
that works too...

fukkin msn is still not working for me mad

Demarthl
you'll sort it out i hope smile an shells jus keep tryin it'll click on eventually

frodo34x
Lets see if we can make a desperate attempt by one of my best freinds onto a second page

Perhaps this should be closed?

PrettyLilMe!!
no expression this has gotten weird

Demarthl
it'll turn after this one i beleive

frodo34x
Ok then. Im gonna ask ppl to stop posting on this, cause this is slightly embarresing for me and em.

PrettyLilMe!!
huh whats this about? oh your chris?^^^

Maya Zurak
Chris talk to her! ^^
btw where is Chris?

frodo34x
*waves hand*
Hi everyone, Im chris and Im *danii*'s ex. And hopefully future.

Maya Zurak
stick out tongue
OOh! understand
*waves hand* hi!

PrettyLilMe!!
*hi*

frodo34x
Hehe, its become the "meet Chris" thread.

Demarthl
i beleive a request to stop posting was made. do it

Paola
closed by request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.