Oh no...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imaginary
I left a bottle of white out slightly open last night, and then I knocked it over. This morning I came and saw it all over my desk. What do I do?

Demarthl
white? white spirit? uh open the window and try and clear it up with water i guess

SlipknoT
Put a newspaper over it and smoke a j

Velcro_Boy
sit at the computer and discuss it. laughing out loud

Imaginary
It's started to dry... blink

Endenkton
White???

White spirits???

Put a match to it wink

Demarthl
soak it up asmuch as possible, then try to remove the rest with tamp cloths or surface cleaners

Imaginary
White spirit, is that what you guys call it?

draconigena
OK... I read that sentence as "I left a bottle of WhiteOut (as in the correcting liquid) slightly open..."

Demarthl
depends what it actually is

Endenkton
Originally posted by Imaginary
White spirit, is that what you guys call it?

Yes we do.

A bottle of white can mean anything.White paint,white correction fluid,white lemonade etc wink

Imaginary
Originally posted by draconigena
OK... I read that sentence as "I left a bottle of WhiteOut (as in the correcting liquid) slightly open..."

Yep.

Because I can
I hate the smell of white out. Mum doesn't trust me wioth it stick out tongue

draconigena
Ah, well in that case, you could wait until it dries and then just chip it off... or I think fingernail polish takes it off as well.

Imaginary
I used turpentine...

draconigena
Close enough...

R0B
Originally posted by Imaginary
I left a bottle of white out slightly open last night, and then I knocked it over. This morning I came and saw it all over my desk. What do I do?

Are you blonde, dumb, or any of the above? Why would you do something like that and not notice?

The Tired Hiker
Just paint your whole desk white so it doesn't show. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.