Is it possible to attract someone who has a b/f/g/f?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Can you get someone to like you even if they have a b/f/g/f already?

Raven Guardia
yeah..if you wanna be a ***** and mess up a good realtionship

JToTheP
roll eyes (sarcastic) Okay, I'm NOT trying to do that, but you didn't seem to think about that one before you replied.

Raven Guardia
well, I didnt direct that to you but a general universal you. like people who do that are bitches wink

Imaginary
I suppose it is possible, if they don't love their bf/gf.

JToTheP
blink why did KMC get rid of b**ch, but not b**ches?

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a d**k about it, apparently she has a good relationship with him, but I just always fail with luck when it comes to trying to get a girlfriend, and I actually thought I was close with her, but then I found out she has a boyfriend, so now I was curious if there's a chance she even likes me at all.

Demarthl
what..? what did i do now?

tabby999
its entirely possible, but not a very nice thing to do

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by JToTheP
blink why did KMC get rid of b**ch, but not b**ches?

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a d**k about it, apparently she has a good relationship with him, but I just always fail with luck when it comes to trying to get a girlfriend, and I actually thought I was close with her, but then I found out she has a boyfriend, so now I was curious if there's a chance she even likes me at all.

Its possible, you never know...maybe you should ask her or one of her friends

ericadurancefan
it takes two to tango if your in a relationship or not

JToTheP
I try but it's hard, and word travels fast between teenage girls, I have to keep that on pre-emptive before I ask. I just don't know, I guess I should just give up again.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by ericadurancefan
it takes two to tango if your in a relationship or not

or 3 shifty Love Triangle

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
or 3 shifty Love Triangle

sick

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
sick

very messy situation............mad

RaventheOnly
very messy situation............mad

Extrodinary mad laughing out loud

Demarthl
youll be wanting gang bangs and orgies next no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Extrodinary mad laughing out loud

NOT FUNNY ...DONT LAUGH mad errrrrrrrr j/k wink stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Sometimes love just pops right out and hits you in the face when you least expect it. Whether you try to find it or not, it's out there. Just make yourself available for it to find you and expect the unexpected.

SlipknoT
Beat up the BF

The Tired Hiker
Bury him alive.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Bury him alive. Cut off his head

Ronny
What do you mean "Get someone to like you"?

confused Either they like you already or they arn't interested.

The Tired Hiker
Shove potatoes down the boyfriends weener hole. no expression

SlipknoT
Shove potatoes down the boyfriends weener hole. no expression make him eat 6 to many pretzel sticks

RaventheOnly
NOT FUNNY ...DONT LAUGH mad errrrrrrrr j/k wink stick out tongue

hysterical laughing out loud stick out tongue laughing out loud shifty

Raven Guardia
Sometimes love just pops right out and hits you in the face when you least expect it. Whether you try to find it or not, it's out there. Just make yourself available for it to find you and expect the unexpected.

dude, thats like the first time I even seen you serious.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
make him eat 6 to many pretzel sticks

Oh my god, not 6! That is soooooo messed up. laughing

JToTheP

What if love is within a succubus, will you save me? stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
dude, thats like the first time I even seen you serious.

Yeah, I usually don't hang out on the internet to be serious, but sometimes the thought of love gets the best of me. happy

SlipknoT
Oh my god, not 6! That is soooooo messed up. laughing confused Its an old technique I learned when i was runnin with the Bloods

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by JToTheP
What if love is within a succubus, will you save me? stick out tongue

Just remember to sing that song backwards and the succubus will reveal istself and then you can escape it's evil reign. big grin

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
confused Its an old technique I learned when i was runnin with the Bloods laughing

JToTheP
Just remember to sing that song backwards and the succubus will reveal istself and then you can escape it's evil reign. big grin

blink I DON'T KNOW THE SONG BACKWARDS, OH NO!!!!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
Yeah, I usually don't hang out on the internet to be serious, but sometimes the thought of love gets the best of me. happy

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

SlipknoT
Yeah, I usually don't hang out on the internet to be serious, but sometimes the thought of love gets the best of me. happy roll eyes (sarcastic)

RaventheOnly
shifty shifty shifty evillaugh

The Tired Hiker
santa

SlipknoT
zorro

chelsea17
It's possible for her to be attracted to you, even if she is in a good relationship...Some people, me being included, believe that you can have feelings for 2 different people at the same time..

Weird, I know..but oh well

RaventheOnly
pirate2

JToTheP
Originally posted by chelsea17
It's possible for her to be attracted to you, even if she is in a good relationship...Some people, me being included, believe that you can have feelings for 2 different people at the same time..

Weird, I know..but oh well

Is there any way to see this possibly? My only thought was last friday when I had to cash my check and on the wed. before she told me she was sick, and on friday she told me her stomach was killing her, so she cashed my check, and I said I'd see her friday, and she had red in her cheeks cuz she was red, and when I said feel better she blushed and said aww by barely moving her lips. That's my last clue since I rarely work the same shift as her. confused God I make everything so complicated.

Demarthl
dance like your on crack no expression

chelsea17
Well...I don't know about that..it seems you 2 are really good friends..but hey, it's always possible

justjakk
you talking to me?

Demarthl
no the panda on your shoulder

justjakk
dont talk to my panda.

it gets confused

chelsea17
i'm talking to JP

Demarthl
no expression

justjakk
ok ok you can talk to my panda if you want.

just dont start saying anything resembling numbers

JToTheP
Originally posted by chelsea17
Well...I don't know about that..it seems you 2 are really good friends..but hey, it's always possible

I know, I'd say we are, she is to me, and she would of told me off long ago if she didn't care about me at all. I just wish I could at least hang out with her, and get to know her outside of work, and her to know me outside of work, I hope I can make plans on friday. :/

Kosta
JP, Im in exactly the same position as you, I'm head over heals for one off my best friends g/fs, and it totally sucks ass, her and I are totally alike, and...oh man she is beautiful. sad

Clovie
yes

Filth
Yous sure can, all you need to do is offer them more than there current partner can, the mind is easy to currupt and manipulate if you know how.

Maya Zurak
Yes is possible ^^

Inventor Of Pie
I find it easier to attract a chick with a bf, Ask her about what she doesnt like about her bf and u got a list ov instuctions ov what not to do...

JToTheP
Originally posted by Kosta
JP, Im in exactly the same position as you, I'm head over heals for one off my best friends g/fs, and it totally sucks ass, her and I are totally alike, and...oh man she is beautiful. sad

Why is it, whenever I'm locked hard in a situation, you are in the same one, at the same time? My friend & I also have the same sense of both having a sh***y day/night at the same time. It freaks me out, and quite frankly worries me alot sometimes.

For me she must be the sweetest person I've ever met, she likes my sense of humor, since I keep it at a certain degree. We exchange the occational personal thing going on with us, I feel like I could tell her something, and she wouldn't tell half of New Jersey if I did, she likes similar music that I do, similar movies. She's just....it to me...I just wish I could meet her outside of work, so that I'm not blocking out the service desk garbage that I deal with when I'm not on break to talk to her. Last night I could of died staring at how gorguess she looked.

God damn I suck, and being 8 am doesn't help what I said.

syko freak
jeez dude. its just a chick.
no im jokin i think u r really sweet n romantic. if she cant c it its her loss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.