Gangsta ass Happy Meal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT

ChickinMeat
oh dear, what is this world comming too

Darth_Big_Boy
Lame.

Ketchuptome
I this in the newspaper!!!!

Imperial_Samura
Bloody McDonalds. The sooner they move on to that big grease pit in the sky, the better. Give me proper food any day.

Jackie Malfoy
I heard of this too.So let it be written so let it be done.JM

KharmaDog
What's the big deal? This has been happening in Rap and Hip Hop music for years. Hasn't anyone noticed all the Brand Names used in the lyrics?

These people aren't just using words like Seagrams and Mercedes cause they rhyme. It's product placement.

Imperial_Samura
I find it sad. What ever happened to purity of purpose? When did so many forms of art become glorified product commercials? Or was it always like this, and the rest just a dream....

FeceMan
Rap is a pathetic attempt at poetry forced to the confines of music by an inferior people. Rap promoting McDonalds should be illegal.

Draco69
Gangsta rap in Happy Meals? What is this world coming to?

Lil-Kim selling Lil'Nuggets. (they ALWAYS come supersized)

Linkalicious
I haven't eaten McDonald's since they started this whole "I'm lovin' it" campaign. It's just pathetic advertising.

FeceMan
I hate McDonalds because it's disgusting and terribly unhealthy. It's a slow form of suicide.

Imperial_Samura
True, it has no redeeming features. Except the Ronald McDonald statues which uni students often steal.... not that I have been a part of such a mascot theft. whistle

ragesRemorse
does thismean we will start getting shells, and scales in our happy meals? it used to be cool to be a gangsta, but now it just to commercialized.

Imperial_Samura
Fat Tony would be spinning in his grave. If he was dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.