Things you would Change about HP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
If you could could change some things about the Harry Potter series, what would it be and why? Too many deaths? Someone you would WANT to kill off? A new relationship you'd start? A storyline you'd alter?

You decide.

Raven Guardia
well, There would be me as a Character. I would be in Slytherin and always up mischief

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well, There would be me as a Character. I would be in Slytherin and always up mischief

of course! And I would be a character as well! wink

But like what else would you change?

For one thing with me, I think I would have given Harry a cousin or something (besides Dudley). And Sirius would defaintly NOT have died. It seemed like a wasted death to me. It's like she killed him, just for the sake of killing someone off.

Raven Guardia
well, I would make Hermione and Ron a couple in book 4

Cedric would Live and be with cho.

and I like the idea about keeping Sirius alive, I would also keep Lupin as a teacher.

~Air Angel~
Definitely would've kept Sirius alive (which she still may surprise us) and Umbridge would've died! lol!

Still thinking............... she did such a great job its hard to say what to change b/c I love it the way it is. big grin

Now maybe when the story is completely over then I'll have more ideas. yes

Phoenix
Originally posted by ~Air Angel~
she did such a great job its hard to say what to change b/c I love it the way it is. big grin

I feel that way as well - thats what makes it so hard for me personally to write HP fanfic, because i think she did such an amazing job that i can't improve on it!

noelluvspotter
I think there should be Americans playing some of the roles all though it may mess up the flow of the movies. What ever they do I am sure I will like it. big grin

Phoenix
See, thats the one things I love about the movie, it actually has english people being played by English actors!

I dreaded the movies at first, because I had heard the rumors about steven speilburg wanting to direct it and was scared he would americanise it.

I have nothing against american actors or american films, I just tend to prefer british ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.