Road Rage!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas

ToMacco
You pansie. Why didn't you throw something back at him?

Texas
Hell NO!
I wasn't going to provoke some crazy hick!

The other people on the street were in shock too, I pulled off to a neighborhood street to collect myself! sad

He was probably one of your relatives! stick out tongue

ToMacco
You should have just cranked up your Bjork music. It would have scared the shit out him.

Texas

ToMacco
Some sand?

Texas
NO! roll eyes (sarcastic)

So have you even been road rage victimized?

ToMacco
No one messes with me and my crappy station wagon.

finti
like you arent one of those :rolleyes

If I had been alone in the car I would have followed him to the next stop light and then yanked him out of his car and used him as sponge cleaning up his mess. If Live or Monika had been with me I wouldnt have done anything at all. Would have memorized the his looks though. This area aint bigger than I could have bumped into him on anight on town. Then his night of fun would have ended right there.

Raz
Do people actually talk like that in Texas?? laughing out loud

Anyway, about the RR. Since I live in merry ol' England, I haven't really experienced any road rage that I can remember - in the last 5 years.

But you're were right IMO not to do anything - he could have been carrying a gun! Now we wouldn't want to upset anyone with a gun...

finti
that aint a to big off a problem in Norway, agree with those gun crazed hicks.

Raz
Well most US peeps carry guns, so you should kinda avoid arguments with ALL Americans.

queeq
Yup, they're all liable to bear arms. big grin

ToMacco
No were not. It's legal in like two states.

You can own a gun, but you can't carry it around with you.

queeq
But in texas it's compulsory to have one on your hip. big grin

ToMacco
I know in Arizona you can carry one. My uncle does, just like a cowboy.

Oh, by the way finti. If you tried to pull a guy out of his car, he would of whoped your ass, then had a snack. stick out tongue

yerssot
don't try to be agressive Texas, it makes you... laughable

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

I would have gotten his license plate number. But not by writing it down. I would follow him until he stops and steal it and replace it with a customized plate that says, Greg and Steve in Love or something. Just for laughs.

Texas
Yeah, you have to be carefull cause everyone in Texas has a gun!

You can keep it in your car, and purse, and pocket, you just cant take it into public buildings and school zones.

I think.

LanceWindu
I would think so.

yerssot
now we know where Texas keeps his one

mechmoggy
I was on a business trip a couple of months back and the traffic on the motorway was real bad. I was in the fast lane tanking it at about 80 mph with loads and loads of other cars in front of me for as far as the eye could see. Then I gets this twaty rep in a Vectra behind me right up my arse flashing his lights cus he wanted to get the extra 20 feet ahead if I would have moved. I ignored him for ages and finally let him pass, he sped past me and I was behind the gimp for the whole journey home. What a freakin moron. mad

Dim
I love it when I see people like that get pulled over... I just laaaaaaaaaaaaugh and laaaaaaaugh and laugh!

Texas
HEY! I was one of those people, before I got my speeding ticket back in January sad
but now when I see someone speeding severly, I am appalled!!! They are putting everyone else on the freeway in danger!

has anyone ever gotten in parking space fights? I've had like 4 of those, usually the bigger car wins sad

LadyEowyn
well if you guys wanna see RR go to puerto rico.

me and my parents were in this crappy van we rented, and some guy tried to cut us off. so my dad, being like he is, didnt let the guy in front of him. so then the dude tapped our car and my dad rolled down the window, and PUNCHED his car!!!!

mah
and how did the story end?

LadyEowyn
my dad puled into a parking lot and the little arm raising thingie wasnt working. so the dude parked behind us and scince we couldnt pull out or go foward we were stuck. then my uncle who was in front of us at the time, got out and told him he should move before he called the police

mah
good

yerssot
is it me or is Texas suddenly more mature?
must be me!

Texas
I've always been mature, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! cool

RR is a serious epidemic in this country. People get behind the wheel and think their the pope of the streets or something!!!

But of course Yerssot will never experience RR cause he rides the bus like a bum! stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
I don't like the bus, I take the bike thank you very much

Texas
Do you have a little bell on your handle bars?
*ring ring* rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
no, I don't need it

Texas
Oh, so you opted for the little sunflower basket instead! embarrasment stick out tongue embarrasment
rolling on floor laughing
Do you have stickers on your training wheels? rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
I'm sure he has those little pom-poms on the handle bars ends.

LadyEowyn
rainbow colored?

LanceWindu
No just different shades of pink.

LadyEowyn
beautiful!
he could get a matching helmet

yerssot
Don't generalise your situation

Texas
He probably has one of those little horns too!
*honk honk*

I'm sure he has a Barbie themed bike seat. rolling on floor laughing

Just kidding Yerssot!!!
wink

yerssot
Yes, I know.
Your hormones got out of hand as usual

Texas
My hormoes control my hand is more like it! eek!

finti
laughing out loud

yerssot
remember to wash your hands then!

Captain REX
(gross, pure gross)

I was a victim of road rage! I was in my dad's friends car with my friend, his dad, his 3 sisters, and his jack ass brother. We were driving somewhere (I can't remember where), but his dad had to drive through the Ghetto of LA. A stupid bum in a beat up Volkswagen van (you know, the ones hippies used to live in the 1960s?) and he tried to ram us off the road and he flipped us off and cussed us out. He was as drunk as ToMacco on Free Beer Night at the bar in Minessota. My friend's dad hit the brakes and the bum crashed car into a parked car. The van flipped over on it's side, and bum came out all bloody and flipped us off some more. Very strange, but no one paid heed until the car crashed.

Texas
That was bad!!! eek!
It was proably ToMacco's wild out of control lover!!!

I was stuck in an hour traffic jam this evening. Apparantely if you close 5 lanes on a 6 lane freeway, a traffic jam happens. I wonder if anyones informed the Department of Transportation about this dilema!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) mad mad mad roll eyes (sarcastic)
IDIOTS!!!! mad
Give us a brake my ass!!!!!

ToMacco
You're probably the one causing trouble.

Did you start your job yet or what, Tex?

Texas
Not yet
On Tuesday I go to an orientation workshop roll eyes (sarcastic) from 9am to 6pm, and then I'll start my regular shift from 2pm to 10pm!

ToMacco
That sucks

Texas
The evening shift pays more! smokin'

ToMacco
12 cents an hour?

Texas
I'm not working in Norway for christ sakes!!!! evil face

ToMacco
Uh oh!

Texas
ItNif doesn't scare me! evil face

ToMacco
No, but he'll insult you with song lyrics.

Texas
80's songs lyrics dont scare me either!
Bod Dylan lyrics, now that's scarry!!!! stick out tongue

ToMacco
Can you even understand what he's saying? rolling on floor laughing

Texas
No, his big Gonzo nose muffles his mouth! stick out tongue

ToMacco
At least he's "out of it" because drugs srewed up his mind.

What's Bjorks excuse?

Texas
It takes a true genius to be 'out of it' without the assistance of drugs! cool

finti
"The answere my friend is blown by my nose,
the answere is blown by my nose" - Bob "big nose"Dylan

So Tex what do you gonna make an hour then. You just whish you come up to half of Norwegian wages. We have very good wages in Norway and we pay a hell of alot of taxes as well

Captain REX
Taxes suck. smokin'

naybean

ladygrim
my nan is a victim of horse rage ... in the 80s she was stuck behing a tractor going rather slow and som horses in a field escape and hit the car they werent hurt but my nans car was and the women who owned them blamed my nan for scaring the horses but there was a tiny wall protecting these horse from a main road ...

BadKitty
thank god who ever bumped up this thread cool

lil bitchiness
eek! laugh1

BadKitty
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud oh god where is tex? laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
OMG This thread makes me laugh! laugh1 and i should be sleeping!!

laugh1

BadKitty
laughing out loud I need a diva tantrum fix!

ladygrim
rrriiite

BadKitty
you got something against diva tantrums?schmoll

ladygrim
nope....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.