Lord Of The Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astro12345
OK, well I've watched these movies but I get confused because they're so LONG. NOw, who exactly is Aragorn??

sauron
oh god! must type quick, exa will have answered this any second now

you know in the begginging of the first film...when sauron comes out, and isildur cuts off his finger

well isildur is then king of gondor....after his death there are no more, just stewards....argorn is isildurs heir (great great great etc etc grandson if you will) and only he can become king of gondor again.....but to do that, he must first destroy the enemy...aka sauron

sauron
Url taken out due to rule breaking.

there you go smile

Exa

tassie
laughing and to think i actually knew the answer to this one!
and i understood what exa said for the first time stick out tongue

sauron
^^yeah he looks like that, and that metal thing is his wrench smile the dunedian were the middle earth equivelant of plumbers.....

plumbers of the north they were called in the common tongue

Exa
laughing laughing laughing lol... fascinating stick out tongue

@Sauron plumbers of the north... rofl laughing out loud

sauron
well the common tongue is the decendant of

the lord of the tongues

a great and fearsome tongue of the first age.....with tastebuds that were razor sharp.....it was said he came to being when melkor ripped him from the mouth of manwe, as manwe tried to add lyrics to the music of the ainur

Exa
laughing

thx for the interesting explanation now I finally understand what I never read before about our Soval Phare.... yey big grin

sauron
soval phare??

i think you mean

sophal the fair...a great dwarf woman of moria......with a beard that looked more like a cactus than a facial accesory

but lots of people make that mistake smile dont feel too bad

Exa

sauron
oh....right stick out tongue

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ sauron and Exa laughing

You people have just proven how insane we really can be on KMC roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you understand who Aragorn is now, Astro12345? Though, I don't see how you could NOT know who he is....He's one of the main characters, you know roll eyes (sarcastic) Ah well, I guess I just have to accept that there are actually some people out there who aren't obsessed with LOTR, unlike us on KMC, who are completely and utterly overly-obsessed with it stick out tongue

Machete_guy
i love LOTR Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Attachment taken out for it does not relate to LotR.

sauron
yeah lol

i wonder what side jason would be on.......?

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah that's like kinda impossible not to know who Aragorn is!! But oh well they must understand now yes Oooooh btw I LOVE your new sig sauron it's wonderful!! big grin

sauron
smile thanks big grin

i wanted everyone to be sad

i also have bad boys stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
LMAO! That's good laughing Did you make em yourself?

sauron
stick out tongue yes aha

Astro12345
THANKS!!!

Fëanor
Aragorn is the son of Arathorn who is the son of.......Isildur who is the son of...Elros who is the son of a.......a Maia and an elf who is the son of....SAURON!!!!

okay just joking... embarrasment

Smodden
aragorn is a king also known as
elfstone
strider
elesser
flame of the west?...
ect....

Exa
Wingfoot... Edhelharn... Estel... Telcontar... and so on ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.