I caught the Easter Bunny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
I saw it leaving suspicious eggs around, so i laid a trap AND I CAUGHT IT! eek!

Imaginary
Give it to me, I need a new Akubra.

Filth
Wow you could make children cry with that picture evil face

SlipknoT
Hey filth

Filth
Hey slip

SlipknoT
Havent seen you around much ?

crazy_c
Let it go! what am I gunna do for easter eggs next year? confused

Filth
I not had time to be on kmc latly sad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
I not had time to be on kmc latly sad Why not? sad Beating down these "chavs" evil face ?

Filth
Bin going out, got into a few fights but nothing the old toecaps cant handdle evil face

SlipknoT
Bin going out, got into a few fights but nothing the old toecaps cant handdle evil face Sweet, who were the fights with? Did you win?

Filth
They were just random chavs and yeah i won, don't know them, but one of my mates is going to the pig station on friday because he beat up a chave, it was so funny he was stamping on his head evil face

SlipknoT
They were just random chavs and yeah i won, don't know them, but one of my mates is going to the pig station on friday because he beat up a chave, it was so funny he was stamping on his head evil face laughing out loud Well they guy probably got what he deserved

Filth
Yeah, he attacked my mate with a little shity knife a few days earlyer

SlipknoT
Yeah, he attacked my mate with a little shity knife a few days earlyer what kind? arent Any kind of knives illegal in the UK? And on another note have you heard of Sopor Ataernus?

Imaginary
I stole a knife from school just to prove I could, then my parents found it and didnt let me take it back because they thought I might be considered a criminal.

Filth
dont know what kind of knife, in the uk anything up to 3 inch is legal and no i have never heard of Sopor Ataernus.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Imaginary
I stole a knife from school just to prove I could, then my parents found it and didnt let me take it back because they thought I might be considered a criminal. What kind of knife?

SlipknoT
dont know what kind of knife, in the uk anything up to 3 inch is legal and no i have never heard of Sopor Ataernus. Ah, ok I see. I think you would like them, they are not metal or really rock for that matter. More Gothic/darkwave, a really weird group. Oh and did he actually stab you guys?

Imaginary
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What kind of knife?

Just a teeny knife used for something or other, about 3-4 inches long. Small enough to slip in my uniform pocket.

Filth
No he was a pussy and did not stab anyone

SlipknoT
I bet he just did it to look cool in front of his friends?

Filth
Yeah then got beat up, he couldnot even remember his name eek! and had a foot print on his face

SlipknoT
Yeah then got beat up, he couldnot even remember his name eek! and had a foot print on his face laughing out loud Did he have friends with him when it happened, So are chavs a huge gang of people?

Imaginary
What shoe size?! eek!

Filth
Yeah but his friend just stood and watched eek!

Filth
Originally posted by Imaginary
What shoe size?! eek!

Imaginary
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Yeah but his friend just stood and watched eek! laughing how many of you were there?

Filth
4 and like 8 of them, but only 2 fought him

SlipknoT
4 and like 8 of them, but only 2 fought him Wow, they are pussies. Must suck there? confused

Filth
Its not to bad, some of them went down to the midian (our local mosh pit) they came with pen knifes it was so funny.

SlipknoT
Its not to bad, some of them went down to the midian (our local mosh pit) they came with pen knifes it was so funny. laughing What did you guys do to them? And why are they such assholes towards goths?

Filth
We chased them of it was very funny, i dont know why they hate us I guess were justto diferant to live togeather

SlipknoT
Seems like they make the biggest idiots of themselves

Filth
yeah all the time,i cant believe you don't have chavs in America

SlipknoT
Yea, its cool Im ahppy about it

Filth
So anything intresting happend latly?

SlipknoT
Not really, same old boring depressing stuff. Well some stuff you wouldnt care about. What about you? anything new?

Filth
not really, except i have given up smoking for the 9th time but thats it

SlipknoT
not really, except i have given up smoking for the 9th time but thats it Same here, I never was a heavy (cigarette) smoker.

ashtonsNO1fan
i used to smoke well if u cud call it that about 1 a week but more if i cud get hold of them.

Filth
but i bet you still "smoke" dont you?

SlipknoT
but i bet you still "smoke" dont you? Yea, but not much. Now weed is a whole nother story smokin'

Filth
Thats what i ment by "smoke"

SlipknoT
Thats what i ment by "smoke" Oh, yes, ALOT.

Filth
I have a friend who is really into that its kind of funny when he is high.

SlipknoT
haha yea, Do you smoke?

Filth
Not usally, but i have nothing against it.

SlipknoT
Thats cool

Filth
I never know why there is such a fuss about it, like 90% of people in england either do it or have tryed it so i think it should be legal.

SlipknoT
Agreed, Its a plant with no pissble way to kill you. You cant limit a persons use of any substance.

Filth
I agree.

SlipknoT
Do you know the Band The 69 Eyes?

Filth
I have heard a bit of there music, are they any good?

SlipknoT
I'm not to sure, my friend gave me a list of bands to check out, Most of it is European Goth rock/metal so Im wondering if you know any of them. Do you know Theatres des Vamipres?

Filth
Hell yeah!

SlipknoT
Are they worth checking out? my friend told me that they are like Cradle of Filth, just more violent and melodic?

Filth
Yeah there worth checking out alright, ever heard of Therion?

SlipknoT
Cool I'll see if I can find any of their Cd's. The name sounds framiliar

Filth
There worth checking out, i cant get any of the cd's i download most my music, i just downloaded someof "The 69 Eyes" there real cool.

SlipknoT
There worth checking out, i cant get any of the cd's i download most my music, i just downloaded someof "The 69 Eyes" there real cool. Cool, They are basically my friends favorite band along with Sopor Ataernus and CoF,

Filth
Well your friend has sum good tast in music big grin

SlipknoT
haha yea, I probably would be into any Black metal If he didnt tell me, But Sopor are the most Strange and dpressing band, I cant even classifie them

Filth
Yeah i downloaded some of there songs earlyer, i like it, its kind of dark and depressing, in its own unique way.

SlipknoT
The Lead Man/woman is a bit out there to...

Filth
Yeah real good vocals i think

SlipknoT
They remind me of the Tolkien Metal band Blind Guardian laughing out loud

Filth
Yeah i guess they could.

SlipknoT
So, hows life?

Filth
Shis as normal, you?

SlipknoT
Same what time is it over there?

Filth
1:15 in the afternoon, what time is it there?

SlipknoT
7:15 in the morning, Any plans for today?

Filth
Yeah, im going to the graveyard later to night.

SlipknoT
Yeah, im going to the graveyard later to night. huh Why? With people?

Filth
Yeah, going to see if we can see and spirits.

SlipknoT
Have you seen any before?

Filth
Yes lots, its the kind of thing i do in my spear time, do you believe in spirits?

SlipknoT
Umm, well I dont have a good Knowledge so I can really say. What did they say to you or do?

Filth
well most the time you just see them but some times they say stuff, like "get out" and "leave me alone" any way i gotta go going to meet some friends later.

SlipknoT
well most the time you just see them but some times they say stuff, like "get out" and "leave me alone" any way i gotta go going to meet some friends later. Do they ever say anything like, "god i have a huge boner" or "uggghhh theres sand in my vagina"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.