Janus Poll, Level III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
More pollage. Oh joy....

Darth_Janus
And here's a pic of Revan, too. For good measure.

Darth_Nefarus
Yoda!
I think Yoda could take down any Sith lord save for Sidious and Vader

Darth_Janus
You know, I think Yoda rocks, I really do. But I don't think he could hold his own with Revan at full power.

Darth Revan33
Advice: I think more people would check out the poll if they knew it was Revan vs. Yoda in the title.

Darth_Janus
Perhaps. But I'm leaving my polls to the more open-minded.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, it's Yoda, argueably the greatest Jedi ever. I mean, he trained Jedi for 800 years, that's incredible. The force was definately with the green dude, and you're right, Revan was incredibly powerful, but I just think Yoda's got this one, but he would totally get his ass whooped before pulling out the W

Darth Revan33
This is really tough. I would have to say Revan because Yoda is 900 years old, and Revan had amazing power in the Force even before he learned all about the Sith and got far stronger than before.

Darth_Janus
I would think because of his knowledge, Revan would be more offensive-minded, since he has extensive knowledge of Sith lore and battle tactics. Yoda, while the man, is a Jedi and a pacifist.

ArthasKnight
Revan is a Sith Lord which means he is extremely offensive in the way he fights. Look at any Sith Lord fight in the movie (Maul, Tyranus, Vader) and we see they are offensive fighters. I agree with whoever said that Yoda was defensive which doesn't necessarily mean that Yopda has a disadvantage. I just think it means that Revan's got experience. He knows when to strike and where to try and hit, parry, feint, and everything else you do in a sword fight. I think Revan takes this one, but it'll be a close battle I'm sure.

Darth Revan33
It would definitely be close. Both are probably about tied in knowledge, and lightsaber combat. In Force powers Yoda would probably barely win and Revan would probably win in willpower and combat knowledge, so I say Revan.

Darth Mantis
Yoda, after 800yrs of jedi training I would say he is the most skilled jedi ever. So I go with yoda.

Fishy
Revan, he has more experience, and better skills with a lightsaber... I don't think the force itself is going to make that much of a difference here, they are probably tied and if not then Revan probably had a greater command of the force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.