Summary of how each Jedi is gonna die in Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
Obi-Wan Kenobi - killed by Darth Vader in ANH

Yoda - died from old age in ROTJ

Mace Windu - killed by Palpatine in ROTS

Kit Fisto - kiled by Palpatine in ROTS

Adi Gallia - dunno

Plo Koon - killed by Clonetroopers in ROTS

Aayla Secura - killed by Clonetroopers in ROTS

Eeth Koth - died during the Battle of Geonosis in AOTC

Agen Kolar - killed by Palpatine in ROTS

Barriss Offee - killed by Clonetroopers in ROTS

Pablo-Jill - killed by Clonetroopers in ROTS

Bultar Swan - dunno

Shaak Ti - killed by Anakin Skywalker in the Jedi Temple in ROTS

Saesee Tiin - killed by Palpatine in ROTS

Coleman Trebor - died during the Battle of Geonosis in AOTC

Luminara Unduli - killed by Clonetroopers in ROTS

Yaddle - dunno

Crazy88No.1
Intresting, you should label this as Spoilers.

Mist
and yaddle..theres no such thing.....

adi gallia...is she in ep3? coz my comic has her against grievous, but i dont think he killed her yet...

jango fatt
Yaddle gets killed in the Clone wars

Mist
dude, there is no such thing as yaddle.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yes, Yaddle DOES excist...during Episode1 and she was killed shortly afterwards in the EU!!!!!!!!!!

whitewookie
Originally posted by Mist
dude, there is no such thing as yaddle.

Du du du DUHHHH:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yaddle/

roll eyes (sarcastic)

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Thanks Whitewookie....I simply could have done that!

Mist
show me a pic of yaddle in the movies and ill believe you

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Are you an ignorant morron or something! Go and check the movie itself...there's a female Yoda-character with long orange-brown hair sitting on the Jedi-Council.
The Visual Dictionary of Episode1 has got all the members on two pages with a little backstory.
She's somewhat 400 years old and is from the same species!!!!

Mist
um guess what? I DONT HAVE TPM OR AOTC ON DVD! IVE NEVER SEEN THIS STUPID YADDLE.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Follow the link posted in WhiteWookie's post!!!!
It's from the official site!!!!

We're not joking with ya...Yaddle is as real as SW(SW Episode1 and EU).

whitewookie
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yaddle/img/eu_sm.jpg

*sighs* how can u preach about the character not existing when you haven't even got the material to hand to prove us wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
i saw the link, i just wont believe it until i see the character in the actual movie. i thought it was supposed to be a stupid extra character for aotc, but i thought that was only a rumour....

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yes indeed WW.
But I can perfectly understand Mist couldn't believe it at first.
Because if you blink during Episode1 too much, you might miss her on screen.
Mist, she's there...really...just believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

J.M FcThumbs-Up
A bigger role was actually written for her at first.
Since GL couldn't put all of that in the movie, he just made her a background Jedi-Character and to prove that there are more of the Yoda species!!!!!!!

whitewookie
hey thumbs, you got the picture from phantomn menace of all 12 of the jedi council members standing with each other? The one where yoda looks quite pissed off with the whole idea of a photo shoot big grin

Coz i can't seem to find it confused

Arsenal
Stupid puppets

Mist
i thought george was only gonna have yoda the only one of his species.....stupid prick may as well give us the name and homeworld of his species then...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Sorry WW, I have only got the Movie and the Ep1VS for that...I'll look for ya when I get home(...uhhhmm...in about a month or so).

Yeah Mist, that's what I thought also...but obviously he still wants their species-name and homeworld to be a mystery!!!!!!!

whitewookie
he did, haven't you ever been to supershadow.com stick out tongue

EEEK DONT HURT ME!!!!!! no

Batman316
I can't remember where the link is but someone put up a scan from a book that names Yoda's species and homeworld.

It is on this forum somewhere........ and no I can't be bothered looking for it. Try the search engine or something lol

Arsenal
I bet Yaddle had to favor Yoda to get on the Jedi council.

Mist
Originally posted by Batman316
I can't remember where the link is but someone put up a scan from a book that names Yoda's species and homeworld.

It is on this forum somewhere........ and no I can't be bothered looking for it. Try the search engine or something lol

that was said to be false info.

whitewookie
Originally posted by Batman316

no thankyou sir, i'm quite happy with yoda being (and i quote from episode 2 commentary) the illigitamate love child of kermit the frog and ms piggy!

J-Unit
adi gallia is going to be in ROTS And The Good News Is That She Will Show Of With Her Speeder Bike WOWOWOWOW!!!!

jengafett
Plo Koon is not killed by Clonetroopers, his Jedi Starfighter is shot to pieces over Cato Nemoidia.

Ushgarak
"Obi-Wan Kenobi - killed by Darth Vader in ANH

Yoda - died from old age in ROTJ"

Can't help thinking this thread should be called

"Summary of how each Jedi in Episode III is going to die."

bobafett81
Originally posted by jengafett
Plo Koon is not killed by Clonetroopers, his Jedi Starfighter is shot to pieces over Cato Nemoidia.

how would u know?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Crazy88No.1
Intresting, you should label this as Spoilers.

I would re name it with Spoilers in the title....but if someone sees this thread name and can't put two and two together, then they deserve to get a few spoilers. big grin

Wat Tambor
why is shaak ti not on the jedi council then ?

jengafett
How would you know?

Hyperspace reports that Plo Koon will be flying a starfighter in Episode III. It also says 'one poor Jedi will be blown out of the sky' and people on the TFN boards tell me it's been confirmed by the novels etc.

http://img207.exs.cx/img207/3789/rotscards15et5ix.jpg

Plo Koon's starfighter, over Cato Nemoidia, he dies during the montage where the Clones turn. He is either blasted by his troops from another ship (chances 9/10) or by the enemy (chances 1/10)

DCLXVI
Interesting.
All of these have been confirmed by the leaked Novelization & Graphic Novel. WARNING: May contain massive spoilers.

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Not killed on the First Death Star by Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker in a lightsaber duel, but forcefully became One with the Force after the teachings of Qui-Gon Jinn.
Yoda - Becomes One with the Force in RotJ, on the swamp-world of Dagobah, after the teachings of Qui-Gon Jinn.
Mace Windu - Killed by Anakin & Palpatine in RotS.
Kit Fisto - Decapitated by Sidious in RotS.
Jedi w/ Horns - Killed by Sidious in RotS.
Agen Kolar - Stabbed by Sidious in RotS.
Aayla Secura - Shot in the back by Clone Commander Bly.
Barriss Offee - Blasted by AT-TE on Felucia.
Shaak Ti - Killed by Anakin Skywalker.
Ki-Adi Mundi - Killed by Clone Commander Bacara.
Plo Koon - Killed in battle above some world, (possibly Cato Neimoidia), when Order 66 is initiated.
Quinlan Vos - EU Character in Episode III, (Graphic Novel), killed by Clones possibly on Felucia.

That's all I can remember for now....

Mist
cool cool

DCLXVI
Others. Again, same as above: MAY CONTAIN MASSIVE SPOILERS.
Or not. stick out tongue

Yaddle - Not known. Believed to have died in the Jedi Purge.
Gate Master Jurrokk - Killed by Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.
Other Jedi - Killed by Clone Troopers, Darth Vader, etc.
General Grievous - Shot by Obi-Wan with Grievous' own custom-made BlasTech Blaster.
Palpatine/Sidious - Destroyed physically by his own Force Lightning, deflected back by the Vaapad of Mace Windu. Survives encounter.
Bail Organa - Survives encounter with Clones at Jedi Temple, escapes to Alderaan with Leia.
Luke - Is taken by Obi-Wan to Tatooine, to live in exile with Owen & Beru Lars. It is debated whether the Twins should be taught as Anakin should have, from birth.
Leia - Is taken by Bail Organa to live a regal life on the world of Alderaan. It is debated whether the Twins should be taught as Anakin should have, from birth.
Han Solo - Cut from RotS, was originally supposed to be living with Chewbacca. Cut because of strong EU ties.
Bacara - Survives encounter with Mundi.
Cody - Not known. May survive confrontation on Utapau with Kenobi.
Bly - Survives encounter with Secura.
Gree - Possibly killed by Yoda, Chewbacca, &/or Tarfful on Kashyyyk.

Mist
bugger it.

DCLXVI

bobafett81
that's a handful os SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.