wats ur fave sport to play (not watch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
i hated p.e. at school coz the girls did pe with the guys and u dont wanna play football with the guys. lol

Jedi Priestess
Football, preferably tackle. evil face

Ignite
we always played rugby with the guys! n e think to cop a feel! lol
so go rugby

SlipknoT
Chase the greasy dwarf

ashtonsNO1fan
was that in lessons or not (wink wink) winkiss

Inventor Of Pie
i like rugby with the girls...

ashtonsNO1fan
i like basketball with the guys i dont no somethin about watchin tall guys run and jump in vests and shorts r kind of interesting (now i mean wink wink) winkiss i mean why do u think i watch one tree hill?

Ignite
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
was that in lessons or not (wink wink) winkiss

hahah ...well u'll do n e think when ur bored at lunch times!

ashtonsNO1fan
hmmmm. but i think its better sittin inbetween guys in lesson on desks so small your touchin eachother (in more ways than one) winkiss though there was this one guy who tried to feel me up whenever he cud he was horrid and i hated him i used to run across the room and sit somewhere else and hed follow like a lost puppy. and the funny thing is his dad did the same thing to my mum when they were young but my mum actually went out with him coz she felt sorry for him but she regrets it apparently winkisswinkiss

Filth
You forgot blood sports evil face

Myth
Post was too gay to keep visible

Ignite
in english i sat next to the hottest bloody guy and i loved that our desk was small and we were always touchin!! lol and in PE we always sat next to eachother so when we played rugby we smashed one another and always touched!! lol.....rugby is good coz of that heh....man he was hot big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
You forgot blood sports evil face Dodgeball can be bloody if you play it the right way evil face

DeVi| D0do
I only play Touch Rugby... when I can be bothered... which is almost never stick out tongue

Ignite
touch?? thats fun also!!....but tackling guys is way better big grin

Filth
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Dodgeball can be bloody if you play it the right way evil face

laughing

ashtonsNO1fan
i prefer guys tacklin me except when this guy called wooley gave me nipple cripplers the god damn b*stard

Myth
I love touching with girls too. naughty

Ignite
lol!! i love it when guys tackle u hard but nice in the same way and u just lie there....rugby is such a dirty little game!

ashtonsNO1fan
i prefer the pool, whenever i went with my ex-best-friend she used to start a water fight and go home with a boyfriend its fun teasin them in the pool i jus wish she got me a hot boyfriend but luckily we got stood up by them the next day. well i gotta go c ya

Ignite
cya dude

lucija
floorball and volleyball

-Funky Punk-
football is fun to play except when u break a nail...jk

frodo34x
Ever heard of the Sports Forum?

-Funky Punk-
nope never

syko freak
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
i like basketball with the guys i dont no somethin about watchin tall guys run and jump in vests and shorts r kind of interesting (now i mean wink wink) winkiss i mean why do u think i watch one tree hill?
watever u said i agree with u.

IceWithin
RUGBY!!!

starshine
I hate playing football with girls, cause it looks like that they're scared that the the ball would bite them of something. They always scream when the ball hits them erm it's really annoying. But I really like playing football with guys, cause they can play. But I'm not saying that I can play...it's just funnier to play with them stick out tongue

frodo34x
Seriously, this should be in sports

Jackie Malfoy
Soccor and kickball.JM

Mandos
Volley-ball is the king of sports... espescially when you're tall. hahaha

smoker4
Rollerball

LLG
My favorite sport to play is tennis. Even though I'm not that good at it. My dad was when he was in high school. He got medals and awards in playing tennis.

neowizard2005
basketball i'm a center!

frodo34x
*coughs* SPORTS FORUM*coughs*

Maya Zurak
Golf & Football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.