I'll tell you what I want

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What I really really want...

SlipknoT
If you gonna be my lover ya gotta get with my friends.......Why the hell do I know that song?

Myth
Because you are secretly gay?

Imaginary
What song is it again? The lyrics sound familiar...

Mist
Originally posted by SlipknoT
If you gonna be my lover ya gotta get with my friends.......Why the hell do I know that song?

if you gonna be my lover......so...what? you gotta sleep with the friends first?

Filth
Originally posted by SlipknoT

This will help *Hits slip round the head with a hammer* better?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
This will help *Hits slip round the head with a hammer* better? *shakes head* Thanks I needed that smile

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Myth
Because you are secretly gay? ermm

Filth
Because you are secretly gay?

I think even gay people hated that song

SlipknoT
geek

Filth
?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
? I have no idea

Filth
ok

SlipknoT
mobile

BakaXero
Homer sang that song!!!

SlipknoT
indeed he did

Myth
"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really really see you die!"
- Dry Kill Logic "Rot" rock

Filth
"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really really see you die!"
- Dry Kill Logic "Rot" rock

That reminds me of the song a local punk band played on Saturday when i went to see the, it was called "Linda Barker Die" they were called Abigale's Marcy

SlipknoT
raver

Clovie
wannabe? huh

BasketCase
Spice Girls? ha

Miss_Faye
HA!!!!! i havent heard that song in ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.