Labyrinth Of Evil Audio Book Mp3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EUAN1988
With the entire Episode 3 Audio Book already dl by so many ppl in this forum and the fact that it was relatively easy to do, it occured to me that Labyrinth of Evil (episode 3 prequel book) would be easy to get as well.

Wud it be possible to get off a p2p program?

I wud do so personally but my stupid bloody comp hates em

Julie
Technology and me are not the best of friends....I don't even have a MP3 player

EUAN1988
lol, anyone else?

LightSaber_Part
Do you have the EP3 Audio Book on your hard-drive?

EUAN1988
yes, but i dont dare go any further than chapter 3 else i think it will ruin the film for me, thats why i wanted to dl labyrinth of evil

anyways anyone else had any luck?

LightSaber_Part
Do you think you could upload it and PM it to me?
and I would really like Labyrinth Of Evil in Mp3, so does any one out there have it??
smile

Obi-OneManShow
Please someone post Labyrinth of Evil so I can listen to it on my iPod while I'm throwing iSenatePods...

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1764/ipalp3je.jpg

LanİeWindu™
laughing

I wonder what he's listening to...Duel of the Fates most likely.

EUAN1988
BTW ppl stop pm'ing me, I DONT HAVE LABYRINTH OF EVIL MP3, but i am still looking for it and i would like it if other ppl pitched in to help find it aswell.

Best place to look me thinks is p2p programs

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by EUAN1988
BTW ppl stop pm'ing me, I DONT HAVE LABYRINTH OF EVIL MP3, but i am still looking for it and i would like it if other ppl pitched in to help find it aswell.

Best place to look me thinks is p2p programs

good ideawink

EUAN1988
its a pitty tho that this forum is overlooked, most of the ppl that cud help us are all in the epsiode III forum

LightSaber_Part
well, I have searched more than 10 torrent sites and have found nothing. sad
So if any one can help EUAN1988 and I find it that would be great!!

El_NINO
I aswell would like a copy of it El_NINO

EUAN1988
I wonder if we can haggle this thread into the episode 3 forum, as it is epsiode 3 related.

Episode 3 forum = loads more users
loads more users = loads more help

*looks out for mods*

LightSaber_Part
I wonder if we can haggle this thread into the episode 3 forum, as it is epsiode 3 related.

Episode 3 forum = loads more users
loads more users = loads more help

*looks out for mods*

good idea. smile................................... (you ask stick out tongue)

EUAN1988
k, i've pm'ed queeq, hope to get a reply soon

EUAN1988
Weh Hey! It got moved!

Snakebyte
sorry, i had no luck... sad

NoMeN
someone at mf.com uploaded the Labyrinth Of Evil Audio Book to yousendit. i was lucky and downloaded it before the link went down big grin

EUAN1988
LEGEND! Cud u upload it to yousendit again?

EUAN1988
Dam it, NoMeN says he cant upload it because slow internet connection and it wud take forever

The Search Continues

Ok, what i'm gunna try and do is get an account at MF.com and hopefully ask someone in the forums to pm me a link, its long shot but its easier than shooting wamp rats back home

Anyone else that has a MF account, cud u help as well plz?

LanİeWindu™
Even though this book/audio book is a prequel to RotS, I needs to be in Literature & Expanded Universe.

Moving

JKozzy
P2P is worthless now.

Obi-OneManShow
I've been searching for it as well for a few days now, you're not alone guys...

EUAN1988
Why is P2P Worthless?

EUAN1988
F***ING YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found a load of Layrinth of Evil Tracks on Win MX, am about 6th in the queue for them, i'm gunna levae my comp on tonite and see if they dl, cuz its like 12:10 am here in the UK

LightSaber_Part
F***ING YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found a load of Layrinth of Evil Tracks on Win MX, am about 6th in the queue for them, i'm gunna levae my comp on tonite and see if they dl, cuz its like 12:10 am here in the UK

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"you've found them, repeat you've found them"
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

EUAN1988
God dam it, i hate my comp. What a piece of junk, it just reset itself, well none of the mp3s had actually started dl yet, so no loss there. At least we know they're there. I will try again tommorow

LightSaber_Part
Where did you download Win MX?? because maybe I can help on downloading smile

Jaymach Ral'Tir
Ugh. To be honest the only decent P2P programs are eMule and eXeem. They're not amazing, but they've gotten me everything I've needed. I've been using the things for about...6 years now, and I've tried a hell of a lot of them. Trust me, go with those 2. Oh and Labyrinth of Evil is on eMule at least, I didn't bother searching on eXeem. to download them, google for them.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Jaymach Ral'Tir
Ugh. To be honest the only decent P2P programs are eMule and eXeem. They're not amazing, but they've gotten me everything I've needed. I've been using the things for about...6 years now, and I've tried a hell of a lot of them. Trust me, go with those 2. Oh and Labyrinth of Evil is on eMule at least, I didn't bother searching on eXeem. to download them, google for them.

Ok, thanks.
but do you know is there is spy/ad ware on these programs??

EUAN1988
Hey i just dl eMule and am dl the zip file of LOE

Its sooooo much better than win mx

Jaymach Ral'Tir
No spyware, no adware. eXeem has a small ad space in the program itself, but that's just so it remains free (and to be honest, you probably won't even notice it).

EUAN1988
Wha hey! IT finally started dl, once i have it i will upload it to those who have waited for it for so long, namely LightSaber_Part

LightSaber_Part
Wha hey! IT finally started dl, once i have it i will upload it to those who have waited for it for so long, namely LightSaber_Part

Thanks man. smile
and once I get it, I'll help you with uploading it for other people big grin

EUAN1988
I've finished dl it, i'm gunna upload it and send the link to u

LightSaber_Part
I've finished dl it, i'm gunna upload it and send the link to u

SWEET!!!! big grin

Obi-OneManShow
Sweet! EUAN1988, you'll hit me with the link as well? I'll re-upload!

LightSaber_Part
Obi-OneManShow, do you have it???
if you don't I can PM you a link.

OK, if any one needs the Labyrinth Of Evil Audio Book please pm me. smile

Obi-OneManShow
Lightsaber, thx man, but I've got it from EUAN already, listening to it now!

DarkYoda
I strongly recommend KazaaLite or KazaaResurrection if you can get your hands on a copy. It gives you access to the Kazaa network without all the junk associated with Kazaa. Of course there is alot of spam and fake/poor quality files on kazaa. I wouldn't use kazaa for anything large. Stick to bit torrent for that I say! wink

LightSaber_Part
OK, I am going to put Labyrinth Of Evil on my MP3 player but I don't want to listen to an hour at a timewink....................
so does any one know the exact time each Chapter begins??confused (so I can edit it.)

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
OK, I am going to put Labyrinth Of Evil on my MP3 player but I don't want to listen to an hour at a timewink....................
so does any one know the exact time each Chapter begins??confused (so I can edit it.)

or are there any chapers in the Audio book?

Bubbapilot
It seems that all of the good torrent sites have been closed down which is resulting in me not being able to find a copy of the Labyrinth of Evil audio book.

So now I stand (type) before you begging, if anyone has a copy that they could upload, shoot me a message. It would be most appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.