Wat makes u cry???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ignite
Movies? songs? stupid mean ppl...dogs with 3 legs???

i cry when i laugh far too much at other ppl getting hurt...big grin

SlipknoT
I guess if you ripped off my balls I'd cry

Clovie
life

Ignite
if i had balls and they got torn i'd cry too

shellie
Originally posted by Clovie
life *nods*ditto cry

Inventor Of Pie
I cry during mid orgasium

SlipknoT
Originally posted by shellie
*nods*ditto cry your life seems fun..ish

shellie
Originally posted by SlipknoT
your life seems fun..ish really? confused

SlipknoT
really? confused You always seem cheeful and happy

shellie
You always seem cheeful and happy I am most times but there are somethings that get me down. Im feeling those things strong today. cry

SlipknoT
Why sad

PinkDiamonds
i feel down most times. my parents always shout at me whatever i do. my so called best m8 told me i'd have to get liposuction on my thighs. i it just me or is that mean?

Maya Zurak
Onion laughing

shellie
Why sad just stuff...I cant really talk about right now...its to personal.

Inventor Of Pie
lol u sumed it up

SlipknoT
just stuff...I cant really talk about right now...its to personal. sad Does it involve pickles?

Ignite
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
i feel down most times. my parents always shout at me whatever i do. my so called best m8 told me i'd have to get liposuction on my thighs. i it just me or is that mean?

ur best mate said that?? that is mean!! and im sure its not true!

Inventor Of Pie
no, it was onions apparantly?

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by Ignite
ur best mate said that?? that is mean!! and im sure its not true! shes also my cousin. i think she was joking but i still cryed. lukily it was sumthing like 3am so she didnt see. and earier on her bro called me a fat freak i cried then, and they just laughed and he sed he was joking. they laughed again so i think he was lying when he sed he was jokin. and it is tru. if you saw me you would laugh so much that you would cry with laffter

Maya Zurak
Kick em devil
I know...i told you this b4
don't be upset and ignore those comments of your cousin.

shellie
sad Does it involve pickles? damn fukkin pickles! mad

cry they always do this.

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Kick em devil
I know...i told you this b4
don't be upset and ignore those comments of your cousin. *wipes tears and laughs feebley* thanx maya...laughing out loud

Ignite
i wuldnt laugh if i saw u....i think u shuld ignore those stupid comments as well....they sound like the ppl with the problems!!

Inventor Of Pie
This is only a suggestion, but if i were u ild seek revenge...

Maya Zurak
@ Pink http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/kisses.gif
Yay! revenge! ... good idea eek!

PinkDiamonds
revenge is good!! giljotiini hang devil

PinkDiamonds
yes, i shall cast revenge on their miserable souls!!!! muhahahahaha

Inventor Of Pie
If u want any help my services are allways free in this area

Ignite
if ur gonna get revenge u have to make it ultra mean and good!! or else its just not right

Inventor Of Pie
i think a mass production of embarising pictures could cover this one.

PinkDiamonds
hmm yes...embarrasing pics...i like it!! but where shall i put them? they live half an hour away so i cant put them in their skool...

Inventor Of Pie
post em to freinds and family?

Ignite
lol omg pink u must do that lol...so funny

PinkDiamonds
dunno the adresses...i could get their mob no, take a pic of the photos and txt them!! no...too much muney...on sun, they will probs be over, and sumtimes the girl cuz(jess) brings a mate i'll show it to her!!! shes a blabbermouth as well, the one who useually comes..yes!! and she made friends with her dads next door neighbours i'll show them to her!! any other ideas?

PinkDiamonds
lol omg pink u must do that lol...so funny dont worry i will, i need REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWUHAHAHAHA

Inventor Of Pie
Let me think for a min, im good at this

Ignite
u culd show it to the gossip person....or spread around sumthink really nasty...

PinkDiamonds
like...*thinks of nasty things*...her boobs are like...size A/B(shes 13) and she wears a padded bra with jelly padding stuff in? (its tru btw! muhaha, and she teases me??)

Ignite
jelly padding?? at 13? lol!!!! ok so thats sumthink nasty....and u have fotos?? but u need to get them out there so ppl can see...sumwhere good and so u dont get caught!

Inventor Of Pie
erm, serve her drinks with laxitives, let it slip to her mate some embarising stories about her childhood or make sum up about how shes a ****, As far as the guy is conserned just start spreading doubt about his bedroom performance, tell everyone ur cuz said it but make it convincing. Im telling you nothings gonna hurt a guy more then shreading his rep for 'performance' or in this case the lack ov. get my drift?

SlipknoT
damn fukkin pickles! mad

cry they always do this. I'll take care of em mad

PinkDiamonds
jelly padding?? at 13? lol!!!! ok so thats sumthink nasty....and u have fotos?? but u need to get them out there so ppl can see...sumwhere good and so u dont get caught! yeah, shes been wearing em since she was 11! shes bin waxing her legs since 9! i swear, i'm not lying! shes a bit of a $lut, as well as a slapper. shes got a diff boyf everytime i see her. she goes out wiv ppl shes only seen 1ce.
Originally posted by Inventor Of Pie
erm, serve her drinks with laxitives, let it slip to her mate some embarising stories about her childhood or make sum up about how shes a ****, As far as the guy is conserned just start spreading doubt about his bedroom performance, tell everyone ur cuz said it but make it convincing. Im telling you nothings gonna hurt a guy more then shreading his rep for 'performance' or in this case the lack ov. get my drift? yes good idea, i get your drift!

PinkDiamonds
but i dont think saying his rooms a mess will dip his rep for 'performance' i'll say he tidys it 1 ce a day. thats gonna shread his rep 4 p!

Ignite
i think the laxitive is a good idea..i did it once to my friend...lol....or vodka in choc's and get them really drunk then put them into funny situations and takae fotos of them

PinkDiamonds
thats one of the best ideas yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes, fun fun fun! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ignite
they wont know...u cant taste it or smell...and who the hell can resist chocolates???? its bloody funny to do!! plus its an added bonus if u can get them naked and put them outside!

PinkDiamonds
i plan for jess to have only her bra and skirt on(she always wears skirts) and stuffing tissue down her bra! or her taking out the gel thingys. naked is a cool idea...i'll go with the vodca chocolates!

Ignite
mwhahahhaha!!!
i mean really its the only thing u can do...they just left u with no other choice!!! good for u!!!!!!!!

syko freak
sori ryt sumthing random but i cry @ evrythin. i cant think of a single film that didnt make me cry. i even cryed afta watching the matrix. its that bad.

PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud no u are just a bit mental like me do not worry! *sings: oooooooooooooooh laaaaaaa, oooooohhhhhhhhh llllllllaaaaaaaaa!!* see nothing to be ashamed of! laughing

Ignite
i cry if happy things happen on t.v!! like ppl get back together...im off!

syko freak
now i dnt feel like a syko nemore. oohhh that feels good

PinkDiamonds
i cried when i watched brother bear, my grandma and cousins thought i was retarded!!

Ignite
i cry at neverending story all the time.....its just sooooooo sad!!!

PinkDiamonds
is it? i havent seen it. have u seen bro bear?

syko freak
i have n i cryied 4 ages. i mean thats jus sad as in like not upset sad the otha 1.

Ignite
i did see brother bear..but now i mite!
last time i cried was....when i was watching...return of the king like 3 days ago!

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by syko freak
i have n i cryied 4 ages. i mean thats jus sad as in like not upset sad the otha 1. i cried for 2-3mins. my lil cuzins were like: poor Anna!! hug time!!! so i cheered up and laughed coz "hug time" is baiscly pile on. laughing out loud pile

Ignite
man pile up sounds like fun!!!!!!

ladygrim
when i let people down to much

when i get beaten up by my little isters not because they hurt me but the fact they can laughing out loud

PinkDiamonds
yeah, little kids fist HURT dont they? they are so small, but so hard...how do they do it?

Miss_Faye
how about getting my thumb caught midway when someone slams the car door on me....... sad

frodo34x
Stuff with me and emma.

Ketchuptome
I'll cry if someone shot me in my legs.

Blue Dragon
Corrie
Cruelty to animals
When animals die
Animal movies
Matrix either 2 or 3 made me cry I think...I dunno

ericadurancefan
i cry whenever i watch the movie a walk to remember or listen to the songs my immortal or goodbye because they all remind me of my best relationship which i still wish never had to end

-Funky Punk-
nuttin makes me cry except when someone close to me dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.