Visiting hours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
heres a little gem from the 80's
i found it quite entertaining
its got a really low score on imdb..its not that bad at all...its entertaining....horror fans shud check it out definetly

A crazed, women-hating killer (Ironside) rapes and brutalizes journalist Deborah Ballin (Grant). When he discovers that his attack didn't kill Deborah, he comes to the hospital to finish what he started.

theres a better review on the film on upcominghorrormovies.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083296/

Deano
is there any friggin horror fans in this place?!

The Redeemer
Originally posted by Deano
is there any friggin horror fans in this place?!

Teat-head? mad Relax, Dean my boy! There are other horror fans here besides da SCREAM lurvie monkeys! laughing out loud

Anyhoo...and da latest redundant franchise apart...VISITING HOURS is pretty underrated. IIRC, "Is It UNCUT?" did a pretty decent write up of it of late. And anything with THE SCANNER's biggest opponent is always worth a look. smokin'

Ever seen EXTREME PREJUDICE? Ironside rules da roost in that one! The ending would make THE WILD BUNCH proud! One of Walter Hill's finest IMO... smokin'

Deano
i havent seen extreme prejudice no
i will now thoughbig grin
it better be good..or i'll come after u

The Redeemer
i havent seen extreme prejudice no
i will now thoughbig grin
it better be good..or i'll come after u

It's excellent. Check out the massacre at the end. Sam would even approve! smokin'

Deano
is it a horror film though?

tecknoyashi
agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deano
blink

The Redeemer
is it a horror film though?

Er, define horror? Is STRAW DOGS a horror film? Or even PSYCHO? How about THE OTHERS? The most horrible thing I ever saw was in a short with Clint's ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ on first run. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.