Star Wars 3 will be like Star Trek 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
If anyone has seen Star Trek III: The search for Spock, you will know what I'm talking about. But I think that Star Wars 3 might be a bit like Star Trek 3 mainly because the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan on that volcano planet, (whatever it's called) will be like the fight between Kirk and the Klingon Kruge on the Genesis planet when it was destroying itself.
But I know everyone's going to be moaning at me for this because I'm probably the one on this forum who likes Star Trek.

awain
.............. Oh come on, why isn't anyone responding to my new thread, which actually does have a point you know

EDIT: Please leave personal business out of the forums. And watch your language.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by awain
.............. Oh come on, why isn't anyone responding to my new thread, which actually does have a point you know.

EDIT: Please leave personal business outside of the forum. And watch your language.

If you want to say something to that person, take it to PM's.

Lord Banshee
I like Star Trek too... but not in an episode III forum

awain

awain
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
I like Star Trek too... but not in an episode III forum

Oh you like Star Trek too. Hey have you seen all ten films, I have. My favourite one is either Star Trek 8 or Star Trek 4.

LanİeWindu™
Yes I understand, just please keep the personal business to PM's and enjoy the Episode III forum. smile

Anyways...I've never seen Star Trek 3, so I wouldn't know. blink

awain

darthmaul1
I don't think Mustafar (the planet in EPIII) is destroying it's self like the genisis planet, and it may look the kind of the same but that's it, you should change the name of this thread, it's like saying kill bill 1 will be like kill bill 2 and 2 really sucked ass.
this is going to get locked soon anyway.

PVS
27 threads started so far
way to go champ

jedi2187
http://services.tos.net/pics/st3/st3-kirkbeam.gif
"Anakin! Grab my han---Whoops! Wrong movie!"

DARTH STEVIOUS
SHUT UP SHUT UP NEVER COMPARE STAR TREK TO STAR WARS

PVS
and william shatner rears his ugly head in the ep3 forum

jedi2187
Ewan's hairpiece in Epi 1 is far better than anything Shatner's ever worn on his head.

LanİeWindu™
This thread is on it's way to flameville...I'll just go ahead and close it then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.