More Official Dialogue Direct from the Guru him self!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da_Guru
Heres the new Dialogue I have. I will probably have even more soon.

Yoda-"The dark side powerful it is. Now more than ever"

Mace Windu-"We should've listened to Dooku before when he told us about Sidious. We were blinded by our own foolish pride"

Obi-Wan-"How close do you think the sith lord and the Chancellor are"

Mace Windu-"I belie-"

Yoda-"Very close they are Obi-Wan. Dangerous and disturbing this is"

Obi-Wan-"Do you think this whole war may just be a plot by the sith"

Mace Windu-"Yes. The Chancellor could've ended the war today if he had wanted to with Dooku now dead. Even if Grievous is out there. With their leader gone the seperatists have no one to guide them"

Yoda-"Proof we need before we can express our concerns to the senate"

Obi-Wan-"But we are the keepers of the peace in the Republic. Surely the senate will listen to us regardless of what proof we have"

Yoda-"Ten years ago possible that may have been. But now the senate trusts the Chancellor. Trusts him more than the jedi they do"

Mace Windu-"I believe that if this does'nt stop soon we will have to confront the chancellor about his connections to the sith"

Yoda-"Agree on this I do"

Obi-Wan-"As do I. But I am concerned for Anakin. The Chancellor is like a father to him"

Yoda-"To much faith in the Chancellor Young Skwalker has. Disturbing their relationship is"

LanİeWindu™
Da_Guru, please stop making new threads like this, you already posted this exact "New Dialouge in the other thread, there is no need for this one.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.