Kirk vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I was orginally going to put this in the Star Wars 3 will be like Star Trek 3 thread but it was closed. But I don't know why people hate Kirk because he's a hard man and he could beat the shit out of Anakin and any other Jedi or Sith if they didn't use lightsabers, the force or anything like that.
But no one cares so you can just ban this thread straight away.

LanİeWindu™
Sorry awain...We have a Star Wars Versus Forum...

Moving--Moved

awain

izz316
NERD ALERT

awain
Originally posted by izz316
NERD ALERT

Hey I'm not a nerd. Just because some nerds like Star Trek, doesn't mean I'm a nerd. You should sit down and watch Star Trek 8, you would like it.

izz316
Only nerds like star trek. I don't know one person who watches star trek.

LanİeWindu™
Don't flame izz...awain is just making a statement.

awain

That's not true, I watch and like Star Trek, and I'm not a nerd.

jedi2187
Quick comparison:
Kirk= Shoot first, ask questions later
Anakin= Slice first, ask questions later

ADVANTAGE: Tie

Kirk= Chased anything with a skirt and breasts (not including Scotty)
Anakin= Chased down and decimated Jedi
ADVANTAGE: Kirk

Kirk= Hairstyle (or rug) kept changing each movie
Anakin= Hair burned off permanently
ADVANTAGE: Anakin

Kirk= Had a kid with a scientist
Anakin= Had two kids with a senator

Kirk= Helms the Enterprise
Anakin= Helms the Executor

Winner for this round..... ANAKIN!

Lord Banshee
lol laughing

awain
Originally posted by jedi2187
Quick comparison:

Yeah whatever, but you're probably wrong because Kirk is probably a lot stronger, more cunning, smarter, and much more wiser because I've noticed in Star Trek that Kirk wins every fight he has (man to man fight) but Anakan... (well that's a different story).laughing

jedi2187
I dig Trek once in a while like you, awain. Kirk is the Horatio Hornblow of the galaxy, and sometimes its a kick to watch the old series. TNG has their own following, but the first crew was the best, and Kirk always got more shags than Austin Powers.

izz316
kirk wins because its star trek. All the good guys always win that why
star trek so boring. That s why star wars alot more popular today because the good guys do not always win and its a better story.

Eleonora
Originally posted by jedi2187
Quick comparison:

Man I love this laughing But don't forget that while Kirk chased anything w/ skirts and breasts Ani got Padme (better than the usual "**** and breasts", surely) wink
EDIT I can't believe they got out t**s.... such discrimination confused

izz316
true

awain
kirk wins because its star trek. All the good guys always win that why
star trek so boring. That s why star wars alot more popular today because the good guys do not always win and its a better story.

True, but Kirk just beats the shit out of everyone because he's just a hard man, and he's saved the galaxy and Earth plenty of times but Anakin did the opposite of saving the galaxy.
Besides Star Trek isn't boring, I think it's really good, besides that's just the same as saying that all the James Bond and Indiana Jones films are boring because the good guys always win.

Darth_Janus
The thing I never liked about Star Trek was how goody-goody everything was. The ship was too clean. The weapons too fake. The aliens spoke better English than all the aliens on earth. The womanzing... well, that was cool. But there's something about Bond, Indy, and Star Wars that isout-and-out good times mixed with a sense of realism. I mean, in Star Trek you know the crew's gonna be going to lightspeed at the end of the show no matter what happens in between. The story is more filler material than anything. In the other films, it's closer than that...

OB1-adobe

NERD ALERT!!!!! laughing

I like Star Trek, its okay. Its fun to watch and stuff. Star Wars is cooler.

I would probably buy all of the star trek stuff if it wasn't so ridiclously expensive.

awain
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
NERD ALERT!!!!! laughing

I like Star Trek, its okay. Its fun to watch and stuff. Star Wars is cooler.

I would probably buy all of the star trek stuff if it wasn't so ridiclously expensive.

I'm suprised that you've bothered to agree with me about anything in my threads despite the fact you made that really un cool thread about me saying I should go somewhere else because I'm a little turd, that was really mean and heavy.

Darth_Nefarus
what you have to ask yourself, is which is more impressive, seducing padme, or green alien women
Kirk wins...

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by awain
I'm suprised that you've bothered to agree with me about anything in my threads despite the fact you made that really un cool thread about me saying I should go somewhere else because I'm a little turd, that was really mean and heavy.

Oh Awain, (Passes over a jack and Coke) Chill. Gimme a break, you were pissin everyone off. Its water under the bridge now, relax babe.

jackstain
GOD I HATE STAR TREK

Darth_Nefarus
i don't like it much either, but I'll admit Kirk is soooooooo smooth
he would have totally boned Padme in front of Anakin and made him cry

jackstain
ok james bond, vs kirk in a bone to the finish match.

jackstain
even though i bet sam jackson gets more poon than both

Darth_Nefarus
i agree there
but kirk is smoother than anikan

Board Walker
I think kirk wins if this is a fleet versus fleet battle, as kirk is the superior general and strategist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.