who is more annoying???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

syko freak
me or clovie???
if u say clovie im gonna keeeel u. bcoz i m more annoying

frodo34x
You.
You have rubbed salt into the already mortal wounds of the English language.

LanİeWindu™
You syko

Clovie
Originally posted by syko freak
me or clovie???
if u say clovie im gonna keeeel u. bcoz i m more annoying laughing

you won't get anything this way purplequeen1

coz ppl will say you only coz you've thretened(sp) them.

and i know better stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Clovsters not annoying, shes a beauty. love

Lana
What the f**k?

syko freak
Originally posted by Clovie
laughing

you won't get anything this way purplequeen1

coz ppl will say you only coz you've thretened(sp) them.

and i know better stick out tongue
no they will tel the truth. even if i didnt threten them they will still say the same thing.

syko freak
and thank you every1

syko freak
Originally posted by frodo34x
You.
You have rubbed salt into the already mortal wounds of the English language.

blah blah blah laughing out loud

Clovie
no they will tel the truth. even if i didnt threten them they will still say the same thing. i don't think so

frodo34x
LET FREEDOM RING WITH THE SHOTGUN BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Funky Punk-
hmm tough choice

Jackie Malfoy
Both of you are nice and not annoying at all.JM

PinkDiamonds
i agree woth my KMC mum

PinkDiamonds
(Jackie)

Korri
Originally posted by Lana
What the f**k?

im with you..

justjakk
clovie cannot be annoying. annoying is what you dont want near you and clovie is whom everyone wants near them. including me. i missed clovie

Clovie
Originally posted by justjakk
clovie cannot be annoying. annoying is what you dont want near you and clovie is whom everyone wants near them. including me. i missed clovie really? touched

syko freak
clovie cannot be annoying. annoying is what you dont want near you and clovie is whom everyone wants near them. including me. i missed clovie
cant agree with u more but does she believe that?

hh?
nah, clovie isn't annoying.

justjakk
Originally posted by Clovie
really? touched

yes really. its about time i have been ablt to say hi there and stuff. used to be so much fun to flirt with you clovers. if you dont remember, i even tried to learn polish in order to impress you. eventhough it didnt work, it should have taught you that people like you.

justjakk
yes really. its about time i have been ablt to say hi there and stuff. used to be so much fun to flirt with you clovers. if you dont remember, i even tried to learn polish in order to impress you. eventhough it didnt work, it should have taught you that people like you.

frodo34x
*trolls*

IceWithin
me or clovie???

you

Clovie
yes really. its about time i have been ablt to say hi there and stuff. used to be so much fun to flirt with you clovers. if you dont remember, i even tried to learn polish in order to impress you. eventhough it didnt work, it should have taught you that people like you. i remember touched

justjakk
been such a long time since i was ablt to chat to clovie. i guess it should be good luck that my schedule was changed to a time that clovie is online. yanno what, i thought it was gonna be a bad thing having my schedule changed. i guesss i was proved wrong.

Clovie
oh....so it is why i haven't seen ya for so long........

justjakk
been at work. the schedule i was on had me coming home about the time you would be leaving

Clovie
stupid time zones sad

justjakk
yeah, is not fun.

its 12:37 afternoon here. i will be going for work today 2pm-10pm. i guess i should be lucky. sometime after 12am my time is when most people come on. i will be able to see many of my friends. i have missed my friends here the most. if you would like you can check the artwork forum for more pics that i have done and in poetry and prose for rhymes. they are both justjakk in the box.

Clovie
and it is 8pm here.... sad

i'll check it..

justjakk
woah, co your like 7 hours after me. see thats why we werent ablt to see each other. when i get off at 2, its 9 at your house. then i would go to bed about 10, it would be getting 5 am for you

syko freak
awwwww

i can feel this romantic atmosphere

justjakk
now this way when i get off work at 10 and it be 5 am for you, i will just have to wait a couple more hours for you to wake up. then about 10, when i wake back up, it will be getting 5pm for you.

justjakk
awwwww

i can feel this romantic atmosphere

if only..

clovie is a great friend of mine and i would hope for more, but it wont happen. im not that lucky.

Clovie
woah, co your like 7 hours after me. see thats why we werent ablt to see each other. when i get off at 2, its 9 at your house. then i would go to bed about 10, it would be getting 5 am for you i guess so confusedOriginally posted by justjakk
now this way when i get off work at 10 and it be 5 am for you, i will just have to wait a couple more hours for you to wake up. then about 10, when i wake back up, it will be getting 5pm for you. yes laughing out loud

CherryPie
clovies my beeotch

so your more annoying big grin

Demarthl
no expression i dont even have to think

SeptemberRain
me or clovie???

i dont know who u r. so i will say Clovie... wiat no, i change it too you. cuz i know Clovie is cool

Morning_Glory
me or clovie???
Ummm.....I guess "YOU"... I dont even know you... but since you made this goofy thread - no doubt you are more annoying

eat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.