Love Hillary Duff????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
I know some of you hate her, but i really like her music, it's not just one type of music... my favorite song is "commin clean" it's so hard hitting to the heart, and i know i can relate to what she has to say.. she's been there and is going through the same thing most of are as well, but i love her dispite what others thinK!!!!!

Jeff_Atello
I like her, yes. I find her very attractive, and she has a pretty good voice.

punkyhermy
good voice?
really?
when i hear her it sounds like my younger sis singing.
and i dont think she is pretty.instead she has a face that is bee stung
just kidding!hahahaha

Jeff_Atello
I will never understand why it is so cool for people to bash those that are more talented than them. Well, maybe not more talented, but definitely more recognized. It's obvious that you haven't actually sat back and listened to some of Hillary's songs. If you did, and kept an open mind, you would realize that she is actually quite talented.

total metalhead
She obviously has some talent, otherwise she wouldnt be where she is today. However, in my opinion that talent is minimal and i dont think she's a particularly good singer or actress. She's pretty girl yes, but nothing special. Give it 4 or 5 years and people will be saying ''Hilary who?''

RoguePw25
like her singing? My skin hurts when I hear her open her mouth and speak.

She did a good job on Lizzie McGuire, but as for singing. . . stick to acting sista

Jeff_Atello
I think she has a pretty good voice.

Yes, she will be gone in a few years. She waited too long to jump out on her own and away from Disney. That's why the Olsen Twins will be around forever and Hillary will be nothing more than an afterthought.

punkyhermy
yay!!!!!!!!can't wait till she's bye bye!

nazgulinthedark
she doesnt actually write most of her songs, there just songs that she is re-singing

Jeff_Atello
That may be, but most solo artists don't write their own songs. That's why we have songwriters.

punkyhermy
if she doesnt write her songs....
she should have a good voice...
but she doesnt,so she is a looser!!!!!!!!!! thumb down

Jeff_Atello
She doesn't have a great voice, but it certainly isn't horrible.

you know...there's no point in arguing with somebody who has their opinion already embeded in concrete. Some people are so hard-headed and closed-minded.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I still like her, some of her song are really great, and i like her voice, even if some ppl don't.

Jeff_Atello
Very good.

punkyhermy
i hate duff
and thanx for understandind...
i thought u would be one of the ppl who just love fighting...

Jeff_Atello
Who are you talking to?

RoguePw25
I doooo agree with you Jeff. She did wait too long to get away from Disney and like u said, she'll only be around a couple of years.
(*does happy dance*)

Jeff_Atello
yes

The D
You are not the only one to like Hilary Duff Jeff. Some of her songs are really good, like 'Come clean'. Shes a good actress aswell and I think she is just as attractive as the Olsen twins if not more attractive.

Darth Revan
She makes me cringe. I will say no more.

RoguePw25
Same here. I will say no more too.

Jeff_Atello
I don't think she's as attractive as the Olsen Twins, and she certainly isn't a very good entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if she's a better actress or not...I have to see "New York Minute" before I can decide that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.