I'm confused - Mainly to UK members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Duffy
Right well i just phoned UGC cinemas to book tickets for the premier of episode three. However, i had just been told that the first showing is at 9:45am on thursday the 19th of May. So whats the deal? whatever happend to the Midnight showing like AOTC?
UGC is no mickey mouse cinema so im assuming this is a countrywide thing?
Anybody wanna shed any light on this?
and one more thing, the first person who tells me they have got tickets for a midnight showing gets an intense nipple cripple! mad

LanİeWindu™
Hmm...that is weird.

I'm in the US, but I still don't see why it is so over there.

I know we still have the midnight showing, cause I'm going to it. happy

Darth_Duffy
Yeah but a midnight showing to you would make it around 5am over hear, so you get to see it 4 hours before us sad

Xam
i get it a 12:00 am 19th of may

LanİeWindu™
I think it's more like 8 am your time...

Call another cinema, ask around a whole bunch of places. I guarantee there is a midnight showing somewhere.

Darth_Duffy
I've just been on the site of the other cinema in our area and theyre not showing until 11:15am!
Im not that fussed when the premier is but i just need to make sure im going to be there. I'll be gutted if im watchin at 9:45am when other sods have seen it nearly 10 hours earlier!

Lana
Not every theater does midnight showings.

Commander
I hope in Germany are midnight showings...
Does somebody know when there are tickets available?

DenKi
I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO UGC AND IM PISSED OFF FFS, ITS F**CKIN BS

DenKi
http://www.ugccinemas.co.uk/reservation/ChoixResa.jgi?DATE=20050519&CINEMA=47

Takes the piss too be honest, im gonna go over there now Dressed like a Wookie and Argue with them.

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by Lana
Not every theater does midnight showings.

im aware of that but UGC is where i watched the midnight premier of AOTC.
I blame that bunch of fools dressed as storm troopers, ran riot they did! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.