General Grievous & Darth Maul vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
Who wins? laughing

DarkMenace
I think Yoda is sorta kinda 10 % better than Dooku. Dooku woudl lose to Grievous alone. What do you guys think?

Darth_Janus
Well, Maul would keep Grievious' hands full, and Yoda would just pwn him.

jackstain
i think he means maul + grievous vs jusst yoda

jackstain
Originally posted by DarkMenace
I think Yoda is sorta kinda 10 % better than Dooku. Dooku woudl lose to Grievous alone. What do you guys think?

let me get this straight.....grievous would beat dooku????? whos the guy that trained grievous and basically made him look like an idiot while doin it in the clone wars cartoon again??? oh count dooku? oh alright. ur crazy dude.....

btw i think grievous and maul would own lil yoda

Darth_Nefarus
I totally love Yoda and all, but even if he could take out Maul or Grievous, the other would most likely finish him off moments later. Grievous never gets tired since he's a droid, and Maul's stamina is incredible due to his training. Yoda, although immensely powerful, is too old to win this one.

Darth_Janus
But hes smart. He'd force lightning Grievious, and then go Psychotic Spider style on Maul.

Darth_Nefarus
He would never force lightning anyone, that's too aggressive and he's too old school.

Darth_Janus
Dude, if you had a chance of being sabered by Grievious or bending the Jedi code for a minute and bailing you ass out, what would it be?

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, if I did, but Yoda would never use that type of power, it's not in his nature.
Like I said, he's too old school.

Darth_Janus
You're right. But he's still force pwn Grievious somehow.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, if he could dispose of Grievous long enough, he might be able to take out Maul and then focus in on Grievous, so yes, Yoda could possibly, like 20% chance win

jackstain
ok but if hes trying so hard to take out grievous, isnt maul also trying to kill him at the same time. hes either a: too focused on one, and gets killed by the other, or b: equally focused on both and gets double teamed, and dies. thats the way i see it. and hang on a sec......grievous has 2-4 lightsabers,and maul has a staff. yoda has one really tiny one....come on! and he wuld never use force lighting, and be too bombarded, i think, too use force moves. he wuld go to throw sumthin at em and get attacked.

Darth Mantis
it's quality, not quantity. Yoda will crush the internal organs of Grievous, then one on one with Maul. Maul with his arrogance will let down his guard for a split second and Yoda will slice the Irodonian faster then you can say s**t.

Darth Mantis
Oh, and Grievous is half droid, half alien (Kaleesh Warrior)

jackstain
ya, im sure maul is goin to let his gaurd down in the middle of a fight.....

-hey well theres yoda about to kill me, ill just watch and see if he really does it-

doubt that.
the duo wins easily.

Darth Mantis
Maul cannot possibly take down Yoda. Yoda surpasses him in the force and in a duel; Grievous will still get his organs crushed by the force.

jackstain
5 blades vs one. two rutheless killers vs one "keeper of the peace".

yoda isnt that good.

Darth Mantis
You would be surprised. If one falls they both fail.

jackstain
how wuld i be surprised? i already kno how good yoda is, and most likely kno more than u, but he wuldnt win.

Darth Mantis
Why? Is this because you like Maul.

jackstain
it has nothin to do with what character i like. or else i wuld say that maul wuld kill anyone no matter what, but i dont. the point is, yoda wuld be too overwhelmed to win.

Darth_Nefarus
Okay, if Yoda could crush Grievous' chest like Mace did in the clone wars cartoon, but with more power, he could grievous instantly. However, he likely wouldn't have time due to Maul trying to beat his ass.
Then it would be 6 sabers vs. 1, and Yoda would go down.
tear....

jackstain
indeed. thank you.

Darth Mantis
Fine, you win for now.

darth_sion05
greivous cannot use the force yoda whould own greivous and then it whould be yoda vs. mauland yoda whould win

Fishy
Have you seen how fast Yoda moves? All he would have to was get out of Mauls his reach to kill Grievous which probably wouldn't take him that long...

We all know Yoda was superior to Dooku who was superior to Grievous, and there for Grievous would get his ass kicked in a few seconds, if not by the use of the force then by other quicker methods.... Then there is just Maul left, and yes i'm pretty sure Yoda can keep Maul away long enough to finish Grievous off...

In that case the two would fight and Yoda would win, if they could stick together the entire time, Yoda would probably lose. But Yoda isn't stupid one succesful force push against Maul and Grievous is dead... Devide and conquer is the key here

darth_sion05
yoda wins because without the force greivous in no match for him

Darth Mantis
Finally someone to back me up...

jackstain
it doesnt matter how many "backups" you get, youre still wrooong. wink cool

Darth Mantis
Oh please your wrong, maul can't beat yoda, grievous can't beat yoda, together they can't beat yoda. Anything you say will not help them beat yoda so give up.

Fishy
All Yoda has to do is seperate them, if only for a few seconds.... That would be enough time for him to kill Grievous. Then he would just have to finish of Maul and he would definitly be able to do it

jackstain
wouldnt happen. your all wrong, mr B is right >>> Happy Dance

Darth Mantis
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

jackstain
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Mantis
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Jaster Fett
Yoda would lose, if the fight went on for a longtime do you think yoda could be at 100% for really long periods of time, and i mean really long periods of time, because maul and grievous probably could go on for days?

Darth Mantis
Grievous, weakness- Half droid. Solution- crush the insides of his foe. Maul, weakness- Overconfidence. Solution- lead on that he is winning then strike when he feels the match is his. Solution to battle- Destroy Grievous from the insides while maul is approching yoda. When Grievous is down yoda will have a one on one battle with maul. Maul will put on a very difficult duel but it may be to difficult to take yoda on his own.starwars

Jaster Fett
ok well think of it this way Jedi are keepers of the peace, they just don't go up to people and start crushing body parts, thats leads to the darkside and yoda wouldn't do that. So the fight wouldn't go like that all unless yoda is a sith

Darth_Janus
Jedi Master Yoda becomes....

Darth Puppetis!

"Hmm... tasted the darkside you have. Much more have you to learn.... heheheheheheheh.... " *Zap*

Darth Mantis
your right, yoda will lose if he does not make a crucial blow. But if he did not follow the path of good he would own them. So, the match goes to GG and badA$$ on the account of that yoda is the keeper good.

Jaster Fett
well if he did do what you said then ya you'd be so right after being so good for so long he'd snap like ned flanders did on the simpsons LOL

Darth Mantis
laughing

JKBart
Yoda stomps

chingchangwalla
No matter how good these duelists are, Yoda manhandles with force. These threads are stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.