Tyrant (full powered) vs. Darkseid (precrisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant (full powered)

vs.

Darkseid (precrisis)

evil face

Linkalicious
Full Powered?

Tyrant.

Precrisis Darkseid is pretty awesome, but a fully powered Tyrant is border line unstoppable by beings who aren't in the highest echeleon of the MU.

eleveninches
darkseid.

Beyonder
Originally posted by eleveninches
darkseid.

Oh come on. Why don't you just say Hal Jordan? You know you want to. wink

kgkg
darkeid , hal jordan wins LMAO

Sentry
darkseid.

That's funny. I thought I was a fanboy. You can clearly see I'm not the only one.

Sentry
Pre-Crisis Darkseid beating a full powered Tyrant? That's like saying Post Crisis Superman could beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid. Bull$h!t.

eleveninches
This is PREcrisi darkseid. He would win.

Mainstream
yeah true that homeboy

kgkg
no darkseid can match tyrant.

eleveninches
yes

You just dont realise how overpowered PREcrisis dc charachters were. Even post-crisis DC is far more overpowered than marvel

the Darkone
Tyran at full powered went toe to toe witla full powered galactus and destroyed and couple of galaxies in the process. Sorry darkseid is oerpowered in this one, and getting ***** slap back to apokolpis.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Tyran at full powered went toe to toe witla full powered galactus and destroyed and couple of galaxies in the process. Sorry darkseid is oerpowered in this one, and getting ***** slap back to apokolpis.
exactly what did Pre cisis Darkseid do ?

Cosmic Cube
He doesn't have to do anything. The simple fact that he is a pre-crisis DC character makes him unbeatable.

Fanboys...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He doesn't have to do anything. The simple fact that he is a pre-crisis DC character makes him unbeatable.

Fanboys...

True dat.

But I'll take Tyrant. Tyrant went toe-to-toe with Galactus, who survived the Big Bang (or something like that) and he's more powerful than pre-crisis Anyone.

I've heard of pre-crisis Superman being able to alter or move planets and solar systems. But galaxies?..ya know, those things Tyrant and Galactus destroyed in their fight? Don't think so.

-DM

Sentry
Full powered Tyrant would easily destroy Darkseid and Apokolips and whatever Galaxy that planet was in if he wanted to. Pre-Crisis Darkseid=$hit compared to a full powered Tyrant.

The Flash
If you already knew Darkseid is no match for Tyrant, then why make this thread?

BTW, Hal Jordan wins.

eleveninches
Pre-crisis darkseid could easily destroy a galaxy as well

the Darkone
Just face it Pre-crisis darkseid is no match for tyrant. tyrant will treat like a $2.00 hoe and used the hell out of him.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Just face it Pre-crisis darkseid is no match for tyrant. tyrant will treat like a $2.00 hoe and used the hell out of him.

keep it up, keep trashing them mofo. But don't hate all DC bro

well pre crisis darkseid can destory a galaxy show a comic where he did this with his own power.

Please stop making shit up.

the Darkone
I'm not hating, but you do have to admit that alot of dc fans act like that marvel characters can't beat dc chararcters. That act like their so powerful and nobody mop the floor with their ass. Like superman, whose seems to be unbeatable every time somebody brings up a top marvel top dog like thor,hulk etc.

eleveninches
superman precrisis destroyed a galalxy just by sneezing, and he was scared of pre crisis darkseid

the Darkone
Tyrant destroyed three galaxies by himself and so more, during the battle between him and galactus.

Beyonder
superman precrisis destroyed a galalxy just by sneezing, and he was scared of pre crisis darkseid

I thought it was a solar system. When did he take out a galaxy?

kgkg
Originally posted by Beyonder
I thought it was a solar system. When did he take out a galaxy?
he never did that bunch of bullshit.

Galaxy LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.