island's secret hatch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
What do you guys think it is???

The hatch... that locke and boone found...

and last night, it lit up with light for locke

What is it?

choosewisely
wich episode?!

Morning_Glory
it is in episode 19

who knows what is in the hatch-- but some reason I think Locke knows...

cause he says he keeps seeing signs - so I think he has a good idea-- but not sure why it lit up like it did

KillTheLight
he definitely saw what was in there when it lit up..so yes he knows...i have no idea whats down there..

Morning_Glory
but I almost think Locke knew what was in there before...

why are alll the characters becoming "special" now?

KillTheLight
cause they're jealous of walt...no expression

Morning_Glory
is Vincent "special" -- I think Vincent should have his own episode no expression

KillTheLight
nah they should have a spin of .....the adventures of 'hot dog'

Morning_Glory
"hot dog" why? people would eat Vincent or === or Vincent would just have his own show?

KillTheLight
no it would be called hot dog cause he would go out on dates with boars and stuff ....he's be like a stud..the sawyer of the island animal kingdom..

Morning_Glory
he would just say "woof" the whole time = there would have to be captions no expression

KillTheLight
there's no need walt can do a voice over...kind of narrate it..and tell us his thoughts..kind of like...the wonder years..yes

Morning_Glory
I love the WONDER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek!

kevin and winney in_love

KillTheLight
the guy who played kevin is a loser now...and so is the guy who played the karate kid

Morning_Glory
and so is the girl who played Winney!

wax on - wax off

KillTheLight
most child/teen stars are

Morning_Glory
Elijah Wood is a child star - and he isnt dorky now

KillTheLight
'most' being the operative word...

Morning_Glory
i know you said "most" but I thought I would just mention that about Elijah embarrasment

KillTheLight
okie...eat and yeah your right he's one of the rare few.

Morning_Glory
Macauly Culkin on the other hand is trying to make a comeback - but he is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!

ilvorlandobloom
that was so crazy when the hatch lit up! what the heck is in there??

Morning_Glory
we dont know... maybe the Island Monster lives in there scared

KillTheLight
there's to many theories..but i guess we'll find out soon enough

Morning_Glory
I think I should be in the hatch eek! that would be the best show ever

KillTheLight
yeah they would see you..everyone would say..meh...and then they'd close it back up..with you still in it.and me sawyer and jack would party..cause that show would be awesome to watch ...yes

Morning_Glory
meh! ... no no expression

if I was inside the hatch - it would be the best thing to happen to the show ..tsk! you have no idea!

KillTheLight
tsk! nooooooooooooooooo..no expression

Morning_Glory
no expression ... yes! you are so jealous of my upcoming stardom

KillTheLight
whatever your so riding my coattails..diva

Morning_Glory
I guess whatever is in side the hatch - there much be a light- maybe a light bulb and a light switch

smart

KillTheLight
candle

Morning_Glory
not that kind of light lightbulb

KillTheLight
..they must have some sort of power source on the island...then..

Morning_Glory
lightbulb either that or it is supernatural erm no expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
We already know theres a power source on the island crazy

Danielle lectricuted Sayid member!! yes

KillTheLight
crazy..yeah ..but the hatch..was lit up VERY brightly

Smodden
there HAS to be some sorta power in there...it's not torchlight...

WHatever it is, I think it could change the way they live on the island

I just hope locke dosn't keep his discoveries to himself!mad

KillTheLight
me too i think he should tell them already..he obviously needs help..

Morning_Glory
i think it is a port hole - or portal ... erm

I red this on another forum.. that the numbers on the hatch - when you enter them into Map Quest - the cordinates end up on the other side of the world - in Africa - and that plane - the people in it were from Nigeria

??? it is a thought

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
blink A confusing 1 huh

Smodden
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i think it is a port hole - or portal ... erm

I red this on another forum.. that the numbers on the hatch - when you enter them into Map Quest - the cordinates end up on the other side of the world - in Africa - and that plane - the people in it were from Nigeria

??? it is a thought

OMG! thats a really good theory.shock

Morning_Glory
yea i know --- it sounds good...

on the other forum..too they were saying that the sound of the monster - is the sound of the hatching opening-- but that doesnt make sense really?

also where do the polar bears come from?

KillTheLight
You know the writers dont have the answers to half this stuff..yet and even though that theory you posted sounds really good..it's not going to happen the whole other dimension thing has been all over the Internet..it's way to obvious now for the writer's to go into that direction...but at the moment that sounds like the only plausible explanation...I'm just going to wait and see..there seems to be more question then answers in this show

whats so special about the numbers
who are the other people on the island
where did the polar bears come from
where is this power source coming from
whats in the hatch
who's going to die
what did Ethan want with Claire and her baby
who hit sayid
and so many other things ahhh pissing me off..

Morning_Glory
and ...

why isnt Hurley loosing any weight?

KillTheLight
yeah and whats so special about Walt?

Morning_Glory
..are there any connection with Jin and Sun - to the other island people

KillTheLight
yeah they saw Jack at the airport remember..!!!!

Morning_Glory
yea ... but thats not really some kind of connection...

like Hurley now has a connection with Locke's mom... blah blah ...

and Sawyer and Jack's dad talked to each other in a bar...

I mean they were all getting on a plane that was going to the same place- they were bound to see one another at the airport

KillTheLight
yeah well it's as connected as they're going to get..plus we saw Hurley on their tv..so ..at least it's some sort of connection..they're all connected ..even if it's in a subtle way..they may expand on it..but who knows..like i said before this show has more questions then answers..

KillTheLight
uhh i would also wish they'd hurry up and get the whole kate/jack/sawyer thing sorted already...but i guess once the group gets segregated we'll start to see that happen...

Morning_Glory
i want Sawyer and Kate to be together --

and Michael and Sun to hook up as well

Morning_Glory
i think they should put aliens on the island... and have babies

KillTheLight
i think..vincet should hook up with the baby boar...no expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Awww....imagine the babies eek!

Smodden
^Confusioneek!

ilvorlandobloom

like Hurley now has a connection with Locke's mom... blah blah ...

how?? what do u mean?

Morning_Glory
Locke's mom was in a mental hospital - at the Santa Rosa (mental hospital) and Hurley's friend/ or person he knew-Lenny was in that same mental hospitalno expression

ilvorlandobloom
really? wow, i missed that one

Morning_Glory
shame on you stick out tongue

Smodden
I missed it too....no expression

ilvorlandobloom
seriously, like when did they say she was in a mental hospital?

Smodden
Why do you think Walt is scared to open the hatch??

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by Smodden
Why do you think Walt is scared to open the hatch??

Walt can somehow sense what's inside...and it ain't all that good.

sblomie545
i think walt may have a feeling that wats inside it is bad

do you think they'll open it even after walt says not too?

i think they will b/c walt is like.. 12 and they'll just think he's crazy

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Poor Walt....Stupid Island Survivors...they will probally end up getting attacked by some evil thing in the Hatch n evil lil Walt will stand n watch laughing no expression

sblomie545
laughing
i can see him cackling to himself in a corner

yodafan
I think its some kind of government experiment with nuclear power. The thing in the jungle will be some mutated monster and the people on the island went crazy from the radiation. Maybe they will find some big thing under the island, where the hatch is. And maybe the french ladys radio isn't working cause the radiation too.

lost_fanatic
Locke's mom was in a mental hospital - at the Santa Rosa (mental hospital) and Hurley's friend/ or person he knew-Lenny was in that same mental hospitalno expression

Another thing is that Hurley owned stocks in a box company...
Locke worked in a box company!!!!!
(if something is strangely written it's because i'm from norway)

sblomie545
whoaaa a connection between characters! i bet all the ppl that survived on the island... had a purpose bc they had something to do with the other characters

idk if that made sense

darktim1
From what it looked like the others had been digging on that Island for awhile and there must be some machinery on that Island now that we know that they have electric boat.

«§hõnknêss»
blink Eh?

choosewisely
no expression

Smodden
Sooooo.......the under the hatch is a deep dark passageway to.....???

Morning_Glory
we dont know yet^ ... we have to wait till next season cry

sblomie545
gahhh!!! i hate the way they ended it! actually i loved it.. BUT STILL

Smodden
Originally posted by sblomie545
gahhh!!! i hate the way they ended it! actually i loved it.. BUT STILL

laughing out loud My thoughts exactly.

sblomie545
laughing

KillTheLight
pissed me of they way they ended it..but it was expected...i think lockes been at that heroin supply cause he's acting all trippy..the guy thinks he's immortal or some kind of god like figure..he makes me sad...

Morning_Glory
yea locke is going a little nutso... not sure what is up with him,...

KillTheLight
he's all afraid that hurley will get to the twinkies before everyone else..did you see the way he looked at hurley when he said.. ''i like twinkes too''...no expression

Morning_Glory
perv yep that was so sexy!

KillTheLight
i know...i was like get a room already especially when locke was smiling when hurley was telling him what he hoped was in the hatch..i think all that talk about twinkeys was really doing it for locke..he was totally into hurley during that scene..i bet when hurley was talking..locke must have been imagining him as a giant twinkey bar..with a mouth..

Morning_Glory
I cracked up when Locke was talking to Jack at the game operation.. and Locke went "BZZZ" -- and locke said something like --the funny bone always gets me...

KillTheLight
laughing out loud..yup i lovered that..jacks face when locke just randomly went bzzz..laughing out loud

sblomie545
i cracked up! laughing out loud

i think the "others" may be talking to locke and thats why he's all... boo yah they're not gonna hurt me.. and why.. because my name is L-O-C-K-E! loooccckkkee!!

KillTheLight
im thinking the hatch may lead to the other side of the island or something and thats where they're going to discover the other plane crash victims that were on their flight..cause that Annalucia character has been signed up for the 2nd season so it's possible..either that or sawyer/jin/mike will discover them when they wash up onto the island..cause they might find themselves to far out to be able to go back where they had originally set sail from..and will obviously find them selves on another part of the same island..

charmedFairy
I loved when Locke went Bzzz.laughing out loudhee. and jacks face when he asked locke does he like to play gamesin_love. Maybe the secret hatch leads to the monster where it originally lives, or sumhting.

I was cracking up when Arzt kept telling them to back off or the dynamite will explode, and then Jack moves a bit forward and hes like back off!! dont come near what did i tell you, the look on jacks facelaughing out loud

Morning_Glory
wonder how many people were in the back of the plane?

KillTheLight
hmmm i think maybe around 15-20 survived..maybe less..hope fully interesting people though i doubt they'd get many lines..i loved how sawyer knew all the camp gossip..about who was sleeping with who..sawyer..it was funny when he was reading the messages in the bottle

Morning_Glory
yea...did you see he read Hugo's (Hurley) .. he was like who the hell is Hugo ...leaving $160 mill to his mom...

KillTheLight
yup..eat

Morning_Glory
I bet hurley is really cuddly

KillTheLight
did you see how kate ..was looking for sawyer to say goodbye to him..in_love..awww she never got the chance to.. i hope they're reunited soon..

charmedFairy
eecryi just keep remembering him getting shot.

KillTheLight
he's not dead...no2

charmedFairy
i knoe but i hate it them leaving it as a cliffhanger ugh

Morning_Glory
but Sawyer had a gun too...Jack gave him one.. i thought he shot one at "the others" too???

that whole scene was way too dark lightbulb

KillTheLight
yeah he did shoot or he was reaching for his gun thats why they shot at him..and yup all we know is they all fell into the water..

Morning_Glory
Jin dived in after Sawyer... happy

and poor Michael...

KillTheLight
im sad about the whole jin/sun/mike triangle thing...cuase they've all made up now..im kind of happy jin/sun made up and jin wasnt the jerk i thought he was..i feel sorry for him now...but i still think michael likes sun..

charmedFairy
me too. i loved how jin jumped in after sawyerin_lovethey can all be jerks sometimes but theyll always have each others backs. ninja i sound corny but i loved him for jumping after sawyer.

KillTheLight
they were all watching out for each other..tis was beautiful...cry

Morning_Glory
i know cry

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/exodus4/normal_exoduspart2-1014.jpg

charmedFairy
waltcry

KillTheLight
crying1.....

Morning_Glory
^ I havent seen that smilie ... smile

KillTheLight
and now you have even though i did post it somewhere before....eek!

Morning_Glory
I probably have seen it before but my ragged old mind doesnt remember

KillTheLight
thats true i often repeat my self alot when it comes to you...eat..but oh well ...happy

Morning_Glory
cry

KillTheLight
why you crying for...it's apart of who you are..i dint say it annoys me..durrr goofy

IceWithin
anyways anyone has any idea what the hatch is??
cause all we got from the season finale was that it was very very large

xLiNdS x 622x
I know i wouldnt want to climb in and out of that ladder all the time..

ilvorlandobloom
i wonder whats down there.... theyre probably gonna find a way down it even though the ladder was broken...

«§hõnknêss»
Of coarse...they will...........Goh it would b a waste of time having it if they didnt go down the hatch now :P

ilvorlandobloom
i wonder whats down there...?

Smodden
Sawyer

Morning_Glory
Sawyer is not done at the bottom of the hatch confused that would be weird if he was... it's probably a port hole to somewhere... who knows

Smodden
Sawyer IS at the bottom of the hatch...There are TWO sawyers...They cloned him a long time ago...The clone's name is James(or whatever his other name is) That's why Sawyer calls himself Sawyer, to differentiate himself from that impostor living at the bottom of the secret hatch.

xLiNdS x 622x
no expression

Smodden
I wish you wouldn't look at me like that, linds.

ilvorlandobloom
i think you're right about the Sawyer clones... wink

xandert88
ok heres some stuff. 1st episode of season 2 we see whats in hatch and it affects locke in a huge way. and when we see it we wont really understand its importance. Producers said that the stuff in the hatch gets explained in episode 3 and its sposed to be pretty hectic. btw i think the polar bears are on the island cos a cargo plane full of zoo animals crashed on island. heard that somewhere. and its true the cursed numbers make co-ordinates off the coast of africa. i checked myself. and the guy who said hurleys not losing weight, the producers put him on the atkinsons diet to add realism to the show by making him lose weight. hes lost 14 kg. good on him i rekon big grin hes such a hero. him and his g/f are raising a lil chiwawa they they saved from dying smile btw producers have said everything on the show has a scientific explanation. so no time travel or aliens or they dead or anythin. And the producers of the show said they tried to make whats in the hatch hardcore so everyone will like it. like of course some people wont like it. but they said its not just gunna be some shitty maps or anything big grin hopefully that clears some stuff up. any more questions just ask.

xandert88
www .lost-media. com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=649

Solves the broken ladder problem big grin bit is tearing me apart coz i got that lil bit closer to seeing whats in the hatch and then nothing :P
They wouldnt lemme post links so just get rid if the spaces in the middle of the link :P

ilvorlandobloom
Kate goes down the hatch in the first ep! go to lostlinks.net and watch the hatch sneak peak... ahhh, im so excited for season two!!!! eek!

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by xandert88
ok heres some stuff. 1st episode of season 2 we see whats in hatch and it affects locke in a huge way. and when we see it we wont really understand its importance. Producers said that the stuff in the hatch gets explained in episode 3 and its sposed to be pretty hectic. btw i think the polar bears are on the island cos a cargo plane full of zoo animals crashed on island. heard that somewhere. and its true the cursed numbers make co-ordinates off the coast of africa. i checked myself. and the guy who said hurleys not losing weight, the producers put him on the atkinsons diet to add realism to the show by making him lose weight. hes lost 14 kg. good on him i rekon big grin hes such a hero. him and his g/f are raising a lil chiwawa they they saved from dying smile btw producers have said everything on the show has a scientific explanation. so no time travel or aliens or they dead or anythin. And the producers of the show said they tried to make whats in the hatch hardcore so everyone will like it. like of course some people wont like it. but they said its not just gunna be some shitty maps or anything big grin hopefully that clears some stuff up. any more questions just ask. aw, thats so sweet about hurley saving the chiwawa! oh, & how much is 14 kg in pounds? i just dont know anything about kg's or kilo-anythings....

choosewisely
30.8 pounds

ilvorlandobloom
WooW!! thats a lot!!

xandert88
hehe sorry bout that. In Australia we use kg

choosewisely
i use kg 2

KillTheLight
I use stone...no expression

choosewisely
I use cheese

Mønkey
and what do you use this......cheese for? blinkOriginally posted by xandert88
hehe sorry bout that. In Australia we use kg are you australian too? cool!

xandert88
Yah i live in Sydney. Where abouts do you live?

charmedFairy
she lives in cheese-landhappy

Im pretty sure everyone knows by now that the tail section ppl are in the hatch,at least what i think..embarrasment I got the tv guides today and no dvd or cd or anyhtingcrytissue

ilvorlandobloom
no, actually in the hatch its a big refrigerator w/ a bunch of cheese in it... and some peanut butter for claire.

«§hõnknêss»
& charlie yes

Sadako of Girth
Well it has been leaked by the look of it..
Read a review of the first episode of season 2 and if it is acurrate, as more and more people are saying it is, then the contents of the hatch are gonna perplex you til ep3 not only for WHAT is in there, but WHO is in there.....

charmedFairy
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
no, actually in the hatch its a big refrigerator w/ a bunch of cheese in it... and some peanut butter for claire.

and liquor for sawyer and jack stick out tongue

xandert88
yah that season promo was freaky. Im downloading the episode now. no way am i waiting till february for it to come out here. looks awesome.

ledonias
yea its a bit crap that it comes out in feb same with the dvd nov 30 i am not waiting that long i missed the first 4 or 5 episodes of lost so yea cant wait for the dvd

xandert88
Omg i saw the episode. so unexpected. But i like how it turned out smile

ledonias
im buring it on to a dvd right now almost there cant wait

xandert88
Sigh. The first episode of the season and now theres so many new mysteries :P

Smodden
Kate was the first one down the hatch!eek!

«§hõnknêss»
No that creepy dude was yes

Smodden

_Sanctuary_
who is "the creepy dude" ?

choosewisely
you'll see

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>