Bad MoJo!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

underfire
I just became mod for horror.com. it's a big mess and my powers are limited. This sit is completly out of control. It was a great forum. then we had a big problem. This kid going by freddyfan made threats to kill his teacher and some students. I called the FBI. I spent about 3 houres helping them find out where he was. By morning they called me back and said they got him at home right before he was have to leave for school. They found a weapon in his back pack and the boy told them he was planning to do what he hade threatened. Then came the press it was on tv., papers and they gave info about how to get into horror.com. then came lots of people bent on causeing trouble. well the site lies in one hell of a mess. ANYBODY have Ideas on what I can do to take back the forum. HELP!!!! sad

silver_tears
that's messed up no expression

underfire
Your not kidding. I'm trying to clean it up but there are alot of trouble makers.

steely balls
f.uck with them
threaten them

Meant2be
Can't you get them banned?

wuTa
if u want out of the forum try and email the people that run the forum and tell them u want out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.