A quick question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I just want to know something: I know that my threads are really pointless and annoying but there are some other people on this forum who make some pointless threads as well and no one seems to complain at them as bad as you do at me.
For example, I make a thread about if George Lucas should make episodes 7,8 and 9, everyone moans and has a right bloody go at me, and then some one else on the forum makes a thread saying if George Lucas should make episode 7, no one has a go at him and answers his question, and probably said: "your thread was very good and interesting but I'm afraid we have to move your thread because it does not relate to Episode 3"
God, that pisses me off, but then again, I probably piss everyone else off with my threads so I should shut up.

Darth_Duffy
Mate you dont do yourself any favours, at first people were patient with you. You were new, made a couple of pointless threads but it happens.
But rather than learn from it you just keep coming back like an awful stench making pointless thread over and over again.
And its now obvious that an informed chat about star wars isnt what you want otherwise you'd change your ways.

awain
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
Mate you dont do yourself any favours, at first people were patient with you. You were new, made a couple of pointless threads but it happens.
But rather than learn from it you just keep coming back like an awful stench making pointless thread over and over again.
And its now obvious that an informed chat about star wars isnt what you want otherwise you'd change your ways.

No I'm not, besides some of my threads aren't really pointless, I ask a few questions which I don't know or forgotten and I'm asking nicely to see if anyone else knows. I compare the film with other films, I make a few jokes now and then, I discuss some scenes and characters to try to make a bit of a conversation.......
But I am actually going to shut up and stop making loads of pointless threads before I get banned any further.

WindDancer
Originally posted by awain

But I am actually going to shut up and stop making loads of pointless threads before I get banned any further.

You all heard here folks! No more pointless threads. Or is over.

And since this is NOT a SW related thread.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.