Major spoiler pics as Sigs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Duffy
Guys, i dont mean to be a kill joy but surely having major spoiler pics as sigs is against some rule!
I dont mind the ones with duel pics of maybe obi-wan wielding a saber at anakin but i just saw one with what i can only imagine is the pic of anakin after the lava, and i purposly stayed away from that thread sad

Three Owls
yeah, I kind of agree...but if you want to stay away from spoilers...this forum ain't the best place

TheElectricFox
The isnt the entire point of KMF to let people post any type of spoilers they want?? or would you rather have it like TFN where you cant post anything? Yeah sure i didnt want to see the pre-op photos of vader but still..

Darth_Duffy
Not really no, hence spoiler tags and threads being headed with SPOILER.
But there as certain threads like the comic strip ones which give away huge spoilers that i and probably a few others try to avoid just to save something for the cinema

LandoSpeeder2
Look, if you want to stay in a starwars forum you are going to see spoilers, otherwise just leave all together. That's all I have to say

Naredhel
Then turn off your sig options... or maybe ignore the user?

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Look, if you want to stay in a starwars forum you are going to see spoilers, otherwise just leave all together. That's all I have to say

I understand im going to read about spoilers, but there are certain things some people dont want to see. Hence the reason as i say we have spoiler tags etc.
However 'Naredhel' made a good point and i didnt realise you could do that. cheers fella wink

LandoSpeeder2
Yes, you have the option of choosing not view other peoples sigs http://img202.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img202&image=ghjyjuo3tv.png

Darth_Duffy
Done, right im now gonna go sit in the corner with Awain smile

Crazy88No.1
lol

Naredhel
No, don't. Your point was perfectly valid. Awain's have yet to be close to being able to be defined with the word valid... the only one so far is that they exist.

Jedi Priestess
I understand where Duffy is coming from. A long time ago I asked Raz for a unspoiled section. Got shot down tho. sad

Ben-Kenobi
If ya dont like em leave th fourm were are SPOLIERFIED HERE SON!

Ben-Kenobi
I GOT 40 SPOLIERFIED PEOPLES READY TO ROLL SON!

LanİeWindu™
Like I've said before, post with spoilers need spoiler tags.

But...I can't do anything about the signatures, it's not breaking any rules. If you don't like them turn off signatures if anything it'll help your web browser load KMC faster. It's a win-win situation.

LandoSpeeder2
last post

Naredhel
wrong stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
I never said I was closin' it.

Naredhel
dang

LanİeWindu™
Now I am...

Question answered.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.