Star Wars anniversary DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
By the way, I have started to make threads which aren't pointless, so I hope this doesn't sound like a pointless thread. But I wonder when Star Wars episode III comes out on DVD, if George Lucas will put all six films together in one anniversary box set with maybe 10 DVD discs, six discs of the six films, and four of special features. Maybe George Lucas might add new footage and more improved visual effects to the original trilogy.
For example: put a new footage in Episode IV of Jar Jar Biks and the last Senator members of the old republic been killed by the Empire.

Three Owls
why dont you...stop...making threads for while. sounds like a plan to me!

jedi2187
Hopefully, it won't be as craptastic as the Ultimate Matrix box set (now lemon-scented!).

TheElectricFox
i see you actually put thought into this thread

The only thing i want to see in a re-release, is UNIFIED LIGHTSABER EFECTS!!! the ones in the new dvd version are horrible at best, so i would like them to take the effects used in Episode 2 and 3(yeah even TPM had problems) and make all the lighsabers in the entire saga like that.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by awain

For example: put a new footage in Episode IV of Jar Jar Biks NO!!!

umraan
do you post everything you think?

bill9d9
Originally posted by umraan
do you post everything you think?

Appears so.

awain
Originally posted by Three Owls
why dont you...stop...making threads for while. sounds like a plan to me!

All right, it's a good idea, but I don't think this new thread is pointless at all, it's just a simple thread where I just want to try to a make a friendly conversation right. Besides I don't care if loads of people have already made threads and discussed this, I haven't bothered to check all the threads, I'm just mentioning it anyway.

LanİeWindu™
All right, it's a good idea, but I don't think this new thread is pointless at all, it's just a simple thread where I just want to try to a make a friendly conversation right. Besides I don't care if loads of people have already made threads and discussed this, I haven't bothered to check all the threads, I'm just mentioning it anyway. Well you need to check for past threads.

This doesn't belong in the Episode III forum anyways, but I'm not quiet sure where to put it.

bill9d9
All right, it's a good idea, but I don't think this new thread is pointless at all, it's just a simple thread where I just want to try to a make a friendly conversation right. Besides I don't care if loads of people have already made threads and discussed this, I haven't bothered to check all the threads, I'm just mentioning it anyway.

So now you admit it? This is why people get mad at you. I thought this was probably your best thread to date, but you ruined it with that post.

PVS
2 months...33 threads. way to go champ.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

awain
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
NO!!!

All right, all right man, calm down, besides I've already heard that George Lucas might add new footgae and scenes to the original trology linked from the prequels.

Crazy88No.1
lol, new footage of Jar Jar Binks, are you crazy? That would ruin Star Wars completely.

LandoSpeeder2

awain

LandoSpeeder2
All right, all right man, calm down, besides I've already heard that George Lucas might add new footgae and scenes to the original trology linked from the prequels. Anyone alse would say the same thing.

Naredhel
It's like verbal diarrhoea, except it's done through typing. Yup, you guessed it, awain's officially diagnosed with typo-diarrhoea. Is there no way the mods can remove his thread-making abilities?

awain
Originally posted by Crazy88No.1
lol, new footage of Jar Jar Binks, are you crazy? That would ruin Star Wars completely.

Yeah but I think that most people wanted to see Jar Jar die in Episode III, so I just suggested that George Lucas might kill of Jar Jar in Episode IV to satisfie everyone.

bill9d9
Originally posted by Naredhel
Is there no way the mods can remove his thread-making abilities?

I was getting ready to ask the same thing.

PVS
questions:

1-how did this guy get unbanned

2-why does he continually get away with this shit?

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
questions:

I concur

bill9d9

Naredhel
Yeah... I'm with PVS... why have the mods not told him to STFU. Not feeding trolls is one thing. But letting them continually torture innocent inhabitants...

Well, there's only one thing for it...

*dresses up as a damsel*

*Help! Help! Where's my mod in shining armour to save me from the troll awain!!!"

Three Owls
I actual thought that this doesn't have anything to do with Episode III either but it's just a bit of an extra thread I decided to mention.

then why the hell did you post it in the first place? you knew it didn't belong here! here's an idea...seriously...whatever it is that you're doing...STOP IT.

jeez, I have to do that with my 5 year old cousin.

Jedi Priestess
ok OK relax. Someone will be along soon.

awain
Originally posted by PVS
questions:

mad mad mad Right, that is it, I have had enough of all this shit!!!
I'm just putting some threads on just to make a friendly discussion and conversation even if it's nothing to do with episode III, but at least it's to do with Star Wars. But oh no, everyone has to throw it back in my face and have a right bloody harsh go at me!
I know that there are some people who treat me with some respect and like to help me stop making some pointless threads, fair enough, thank you. I am going to stop making pointless threads from now on, but I would like it if eveyone on this forum just showed me some respect and just discuss about the thread I made please.

Naredhel
Two "fun" facts for you to pass the time:

- 15% of Awain's posts have been thread starters.

- We've put up with this for 41 days (and I can't see a horizon approaching anytime fast...)

LandoSpeeder2
Well, posting useless threads is all you did, I don't even think you've posted out side of any of your threads have you. Until you become a respectable poster, you will not get any respect

NoMeN
lol awain... you ares so funny! stick out tongue seriously lol

bill9d9
:
I know that there are some people who treat me with some respect and like to help me stop making some pointless threads, fair enough, thank you. I am going to stop making pointless threads from now on, but I would like it if eveyone on this forum just showed me some respect and just discuss about the thread I made please.

I have tried, bro but you will not listen and then you even admit to not taking the advice that others have given you COUNTLESS times (ie. Use Search).

Jedi Priestess
posted by Awain not even 10 minutes before this thread was opened in the thread Wind closed.

awain
Do you all want me to tell you something which actually does have a point; all right, I've got something to tell you: JUST GIVE UP! Just all give up with everything because in this life you can't win unless you're the man, the president, the prime minister, Wind dancer, he's the man. You can all try in life but in the end, the man is just going to call you a big fat washed up looser ass hole and throw you out in the gutter SO JUST GIVE UP!

Three Owls
looks like you really smurf'd yourself there awain.

PVS
you are willfully and gleefully spamming this forum in
an effort to get attention...well you got it now.
you are pissing everyone off and you just dont give a shit.
then you turn around and play mr. innocent and say you just
want 'friendly conversation'. bullshit. if you wanted conversation you would
be posting in existing threads. you say 'i dont want to search every thread'

***only you dont have to, and you know it!!!! YOU KNOW IT!!!!!
'use the search option' people tell you, and you flatout ignore them.
that is rude and what you are doing is obnoxious, and it is because of
that and ONLY that that people dont like you. because you are rude, obnoxious, and VERY intrusive. please stop and people just may not dislike you anymore...in fact i would put money on that.

bill9d9
It is official. He is a Choad.

smoker4
Originally posted by bill9d9
It is official. He is a Choad.

laughing out loud

So many warnings and yet the threads continues sick

Naredhel
Shut up. You're making a spectacle of yourself. One that is a sore sight. (Although somewhat entertaining). You're what.. 14? Hardly much life experienced there... Wouldn't make such statements!

Although finally, I know why the mods left him on here. Awain is the resident pet that we can poke with a stick to make us laugh with his "angry" posts...

LandoSpeeder2
And with all the spamming happening this week already, we don't need these threads.

LanİeWindu™
No more of this useless crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.