Mitch Hedburg died...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Mitch Hedburg died today in an NJ Hotel room, supposedly of a heart attack. I was suppost to see him live on April 23rd, as my first live anything.

chelsea17
Who is he?

LanİeWindu™
Yeah...who?

rubber dickie
Originally posted by JToTheP
Mitch Hedburg died today in an NJ Hotel room, supposedly of a heart attack. I was suppost to see him live on April 23rd, as my first live anything.

no f*cking way! that sucks. he's funnier than sh!t.

Elessea
...who is he?

rubber dickie
he's a stand up comic.

sk8stuff09
yeah is he a comedian or something?

JToTheP
Originally posted by rubber dickie
no f*cking way! that sucks. he's funnier than sh!t.

Well...was...I hope they put out another CD or a DVD. Mitch All Together is f**kin great.

rubber dickie
do y9u have a link to any article?

JToTheP
my friend sent me an IM over aim.

www.comedycentral.com has clips & such of him.

www.mitchhedburg.net I assume also does.

LanİeWindu™
OH SHIT!!! I remember him now!

rubber dickie
that sucks. "mitch all together" is funny.

LanİeWindu™
This has to be an April Fools Joke. He's too young to have a heart attack.

rubber dickie
usually, heart attack in hollywood translates to some kind of drug OD.

SlipknoT
Oh god not him! eek!

SeptemberRain
are u effing serious?!!?! That guy was awesome!

draconigena
****in hell... I just keep getting more and more depressed about this. Sounds like it's true though, so many people have confirmed it and there's news about it all over, his official website is down with no information except that it's been "suspended"

This just ****ing sucks.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by JToTheP

DUDE!!!!

That sucks so much ass. He rocked.

LanİeWindu™
I'm gonna wait till past April Fools to see if it's true.

JToTheP
Originally posted by draconigena
****in hell... I just keep getting more and more depressed about this. Sounds like it's true though, so many people have confirmed it and there's news about it all over, his official website is down with no information except that it's been "suspended"

This just ****ing sucks.

My friend & I are going to keep our tickets after the theater contacts him about a refund, and to find out if we CAN keep the tickets.

Arachnoidfreak
it's not a joke, I just read it on www.baltimoresun.com

draconigena
Just so everyone knows, his site is back up, but there's nothing on it about his death... so that's weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.