who else here has given up smoking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i'm in the process of giving up smoking, its not easy though, i'm up to day three, i figure i get 7 days and i'll be fine. on the first day i thought i was going to kill someone, then yesterday i felt ok, really wanted one after work, and because i work in a bar/resteraunt, theres heaps of ***** smoking around me, which makes it heaps harder. when i eventually have a smoke i'll nearly pass out, headspin to the max. anyone else quit?

SeptemberRain
i quit

SlipknoT
I kind of have

Rogue Jedi
TH and i are quitting on june 9th together.

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, we are so you should too! Also, I have quit twice and this will be my third, hopefully last time!

Rogue Jedi
this will be my most serious attempt. with TH and FJ's help, i am gonna kick.

The Tired Hiker
We will join forces and conquer smoking once and for all!

Rogue Jedi
join forces......so am i vader, and you are palpantine? Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
We will join forces and conquer smoking once and for all! TTH, you mean ciggarets right?

SlipknoT
You better not quit weed

debbiejo
I was planning on quiting this week..now I won't feel alone. I did quit for 4 years once, one year at a time...this time its for good! We should all check in next week and see how we are doing, well, maybe in 2 weeks. Once you get past 4 days I think it gets easier... happy

LanİeWindu™
I quit smoking once...I actuallly lasted 6 months without one, then someone started smoking a lot in front of me and my cravings kicked in.

I think I should join RJ and TTH though.

SlipknoT
TTH ANSWER!!!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You better not quit weed

Dude, I don't smoke that stuff. shifty

SlipknoT
Dude, I don't smoke that stuff. shifty Only young hooligans do that wink

Rogue Jedi
weed? please. never liked it.

The Tired Hiker
I just won't admit that I might do it incase my mom and dad are logged on right now. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
i really never liked it at all.

silver_tears
I've never smoked droolio

rubber dickie
i smoke but the weirdest thing is i don't have crazy cravings. even if i haven't had one in the longest time. i lasted for three months without a single puff. i just recently picked up again after my vacatio in the philippines though. everybody smoked in that place... everywhere too.

SlipknoT
I just won't admit that I might do it incase my mom and dad are logged on right now. embarrasment Mine are fine with it smile

Rogue Jedi
my mom is a pothead....big time.

SlipknoT
Mine Was

Ronny
I never smoked happy though i do find an UNLIT cigerette hanging out of a guys mouth kind of hot ninja

debbiejo
weed makes you toooo hungry...you start imagining how good leaves taste.

Blue Dragon
I don't smoke, never have but my 2 sister's stopped

tabby999
i can see myself being a social smoker still though

DCLXVI
I never smoked Cigarettes, but I stopped doing the more hardcore Drugs, (like Heroine, Cocaine), seven years ago. wink
I still smoke Marijuana on occasion, however. wink

LanİeWindu™
"The Devil went to Jamaica
He was looking to sell some weed.
He was doin fine, they were standing in line
It was excellent weed indeed"

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
"Johnny roll a ball of hash,
and make sure it's the bomb,
cause the Devil's got the kind of stuff they smoked in Vietnam"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.