(REVISED) Dr. Doom vS. Dr. Strange -no prep- -including magic-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
(REVISED) Dr. Doom vS. Dr. Strange -no prep- -including magic-

demigawd
Strange casts a spell that removes Doom from his armor. Then he casts a spell that takes his armor and beats him to death with it.

I think Strange is my new favorite character.

Tormentor_2004
can he beat Thanos or Apocalypse?

Arachnoidfreak
Strange can certainly beat Doom. Dr. Strange is actually Doom's friggin teacher. Strange's knowledge of magic dwarf's Doom's.

Though Doom's tech can protect him for a bit, he should by all means go down, without any prep.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Strange casts a spell that removes Doom from his armor. Then he casts a spell that takes his armor and beats him to death with it.

I think Strange is my new favorite character.
or he turns doom into a bunny.

demigawd
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
can he beat Thanos or Apocalypse?

Strange casts a spell on Thanos removing his enhancements. Then turns him into a cookie.

Strange casts a spell and turns Apocalypse into an old man. Oh wait...

Daddy Reddss
Check Infinty Gauntlet issue #1 and see what Doom did to a weakened Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange inside of Strange's own house. He wiped th floor with them.

long pig
Doom takes this, he knows Dr Strange very very well, he knows what Dr S will do.
Im sure he has a backup plan with him to use it on strange.
i say doom

demigawd
Originally posted by Daddy Reddss
Check Infinty Gauntlet issue #1 and see what Doom did to a weakened Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange inside of Strange's own house. He wiped th floor with them.

Details please.

Originally posted by long pig
Doom takes this, he knows Dr Strange very very well, he knows what Dr S will do.
Im sure he has a backup plan with him to use it on strange.
i say doom

Doom himself said during Unthinkable that the only way he could beat Strange is if 1)He got some SERIOUS enhancements (like selling his soul to demons) and 2)He got the surprise jump on Strange.

Neither criteria fits here. By his own admission, Doom is no match for Strange.

Alpha Centauri
Strange casts a spell to remove all the idiots from this fo...oh, this wasn't about what we want Strange to do? Well then.

Magic overcomes tech. Being that Strange is the magician to end all magicians, I'll say Strange.

-AC

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Strange casts a spell to remove all the idiots from this fo...oh, this wasn't about what we want Strange to do? Well then.

-AC

Ah yes. Another indirect one. Typical.

They just keep comin' don't they, Alpha.

Still trying to get away from the grip I have your ***** in?

lol !

K Von Doom
Strange would beat Doom.
Doom knows Strange's magic but I doubt Strange taught him everything he knew. Although Doom's tech does give him protection against some spells, as he used to go into hell every year to battle demons to free his mom's soul, before he was trained by Strange.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Ah yes. Another indirect one. Typical.

They just keep comin' don't they, Alpha.

Still trying to get away from the grip I have your ***** in?

lol !

Please don't refer to me in that way, I like you and everything, we're friends but you know, I'm not for that.

Secondly, you're once again making the assumption it's to you. No offence but you're not worth it. If I wanted to insult you I would. I don't, so I'm not.

Regardless of our disagreements, I don't think you're an idiot.

Topic.

-AC

Scoobless
EDIT: lol........ i didn't mean to post anything yet...... and now i'm rambling on about how i messed up.......... so how you all doing?........ i mean really doing....... any emotional problems? abandoment issues?

lol

ok, i think that'll do for this post

embarrasment

demigawd
AC is funny. He'll come on a thread that's going just fine, make some underhanded insult, then when people go off topic to rebut, says, "But I never said anything! And why are we going off topic?"

It's almost too funny.

Almost.

FistOfThe North
Please don't refer to me in that way, I like you and everything, we're friends but you know, I'm not for that.

Secondly, you're once again making the assumption it's to you. No offence but you're not worth it. If I wanted to insult you I would. I don't, so I'm not.

Regardless of our disagreements, I don't think you're an idiot.

Topic.

-AC

I've been doing all this in jest, however. Don't change cuz of me but when I say you have no personality, I mean it.

Personality:
The quality or condition of being a person.
The totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person.
The pattern of collective character, behavioral, temperamental, emotional, and mental traits of a person: Ex. (Though their personalities differed, they got along as friends.)
Distinctive qualities of a person, especially those distinguishing personal characteristics that make one socially appealing: Ex. (He won the election more on personality than on capability.)

I do apologize for referring to you in that way as my intent was to be bit humorous and not derogatory.

You're cool to. And I think you know your stuff as well, and probably more than most people do.

I just didn't get the part where you call me a friend but in the very next sentence you say I'm not worth it.

I dunno.

I assumed that you were talking about me when you wrote "the idiots in this room" because, after all, as you know, I am apart of this room. I created this thread. But you were just probably kiddin' right?

But like I said before, My bad.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I've been doing all this in jest, however. Don't change cuz of me but when I say you have no personality, I mean it.

Personality:
The quality or condition of being a person.
The totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person.
The pattern of collective character, behavioral, temperamental, emotional, and mental traits of a person: Ex. (Though their personalities differed, they got along as friends.)
Distinctive qualities of a person, especially those distinguishing personal characteristics that make one socially appealing: Ex. (He won the election more on personality than on capability.)

I do apologize for referring to you in that way as my intent was to be bit humorous and not derogatory.

You're cool to. And I think you know your stuff as well, and probably more than most people do.

I just didn't get the part where you call me a friend but in the very next sentence you say I'm not worth it.

I dunno.

I assumed that you were talking about me when you wrote "the idiots in this room" because, after all, as you know, I am apart of this room. I created this thread. But you were just probably kiddin' right?

But like I said before, My bad.

As for your reply, I know it was humourous, I was being humourous in return.

The friend part was sarcasm, see above.

Don't assume, if you feel I am making a comment at you, by all means PM me and we'll clear it up.

Demi: If I posted something on topic, you have two choices. Focus on the off topic and reply, or keep on topic. If you choose the former, it's your own problem. Not mine.

-AC

FistOfThe North
As for your reply, I know it was humourous, I was being humourous in return.

The friend part was sarcasm, see above.

Don't assume, if you feel I am making a comment at you, by all means PM me and we'll clear it up.

Demi: If I posted something on topic, you have two choices. Focus on the off topic and reply, or keep on topic. If you choose the former, it's your own problem. Not mine.

-AC

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.