wonder woman VS dr.strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins??

demigawd
Dr. Strange casts a spell to turn Wonder Woman back into clay.

Man, this is so much easier than always defending Magneto.

Draco69
Won't happen. Dr. Strange ain't gonna undo the work of the Greek Gods.

One faster than sound punch is all she needs.

Goldenskull777
Obviously its strength vs magic. Its magic.

demigawd
Bah, screw Wizard reasoning. The Vishanti are greater than the Greek Gods. They override them. WW turns into clay.

Draco69
She's too fast for him. He wouldn't be able to get a bead on him.

Not to mention Diana is EXTREMELY resistant to magic. Her bracelets can deflect any and all magic that comes her way.

Draco69
Originally posted by demigawd
Bah, screw Wizard reasoning. The Vishanti are greater than the Greek Gods. They override them. WW turns into clay.

The DC Greek Gods are far more powerful. They created the flippin Earth. They are omnipresent

demigawd
Strange freezes time, teleports to an arms shop, comes out with a machine gun and shoots her to death while she's frozen.

I'm starting to like magic.

Draco69
Or while Strange is busy chanting some innane dialect freezing time spell Diana launches a faster than sound attack.

He's human. Human reactions. Faster than sound. No contest.

demigawd
Not if Strange, with a wave of his hand, teleports into another dimension first. I've never seen Diana move faster than anyone can react. She exchanged locks with Batman and various other members of the league. She's not in the same category as Superman and Flash. Strange would have time to teleport or freeze top.

stormfront13
she is basically a woman version of superman they are so in the same league

Draco69
Wonder Woman was obviously holding back against Batman and the others. She could kill Batman before he could blink. She always holds back against her teammates.

Wonder Woman launched a superspeed attack against an Imperiux probe. She pummeled it relentlessly from all angles.

It takes more than a "wave of a hand" to teleport to another dimension. He needs concentration and innane chanting. His magic has its limits.

demigawd
Superman is A LOT faster than she is. When they fought, he flew up to her and smacked her away faster than she could react. She has heightened reaction time and good agility, but she's not a "knock you out before you think" kind of person. That reasoning won't work with her the way it would with Flash or even Superman.

Draco69
Wonder Woman is extremely fast. She matched Jesse Quick par on par. She was fast enough to lasso and punch Zoom (who is faster than the Flash) while she was BLIND. Her speed rivals Superman. On Earth anyway.

She knocked out the Cheetah with a superspeed punch before she could blink. Read her book. She does it all the time. She prefers to knock them out as quickly and painlessly as possible. That's how she was taught.

demigawd
Bah! Strange's magic has no limits! He can, with a gesture, put up a shield that has withstood fallout energies from Galactus and Agamotto. She can't break through that, and even if she could eventually, it would give him more than enough time to freeze time, and pull out that aforementioned machine gun.

Draco69
Strange's magic relies on chanting and his artifacts. The fights with Agamotto and Galactus took preparation.

Strange's magic is limited.

demigawd
Doom's shielding against Agamotto and Galactus didn't take prep. He just put it up - he had no idea there was going to be that kind of fallout. He didnt' even cast any spells - he just put up the shield. The only lengthy spell he cast was to call the rest of the Vishanti to his aid to resolve the fight.

When Strange fought Reality-manipulating Wanda, he was doing all of that at combat speed. He said maybe five words that whole fight and he landed the Eye on her and took her down.

I can't believe I'm arguing for magic.

kgkg
strange turns her into a bunny.

haha

eleveninches
WW has defeated olympion gods on various occasions (she she WAS a olympian for a while), so strange's magic wouldnt have as much of an effect on her

Alpha Centauri
Barring childish claims,

It depends on how fast Wonder Woman reacts, entirely. If she gives Strange a chance, he has an increased chance of winning.

If not, she will take it.

-AC

who?-kid
Originally posted by Draco69
Strange's magic relies on chanting and his artifacts. The fights with Agamotto and Galactus took preparation.

Strange's magic is limited.
Not as limited as you'd think, and he has more than enough spells to beat her.

Wonder Woman powers vary from writer to writer, I sometimes think. Sometimes she's almost Superman, other times she's, well, absolutely not THAT impressive.

Strange is always extremely powerful.

Goldenskull777
Or while Strange is busy chanting some innane dialect freezing time spell Diana launches a faster than sound attack.

He's human. Human reactions. Faster than sound. No contest.
BEcause course he is a human... a humwan with MAGIC.

Draco69
Which is largely ineffective against a superfast opponent...who has extreme invulnerabilities to magic as it is.

Cosmic Cube
Dr. Strange always has a personal force field. He's battled Celestials. WW won't be a big problem.

The Vishanti created magic. They are more powerful than Greek Gods.

eleveninches
If ww reacts before SS can cast a spel, then he's done for. Otherwise, she'd lose

K3VIL
Draco 69:
Zum, Martian speedster, isn't faster than Flash.

demigawd:
She's not that kind of speedster?
During AVENGERS/JLA, she catched an arrow that was stucked to the Ultimate Nullifier in mid air before someone of the AVG could stop her, she catch them in a lack of attention, but she's fast.
Someone that can move in excess of Mach 10 and has reaction time sufficient to deflect machineguns like nothing if above Strange in that repart.
Also, machineguns cannot penetrate her skin.

Draco69
Did I say that. I don't think ever said that Zum was faster than the Flash. You may have misread or I misquoted.

DarkCrawler
He meant Zoom, Hunter Zolomon.

Draco69
Oh. I never said that Zum was faster than Flash. I thought I mistyped or something.

And yes Zoom is faster than Flash. By a little bit.

DarkCrawler
Oh. I never said that Zum was faster than Flash. I thought I mistyped or something.

And yes Zoom is faster than Flash. By a little bit.

Nah, I meant that YOU were talking about Zolomon, not Zum. stick out tongue

Draco69
That's what I was saying...Me confused..... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.