Free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
who would be the last one standing outta these warriors

1.Thor
2.superman
3.juggernaut
4.hulk
5 new collosus
6.gladiator
7.doomsday
8.abomination
9.wonderman
10.wonderwoman
11.martian manhunter
12.drax
13.despero
14.hercules

Lord-of-Dreams
MM could just melt brains, couldn't he? That would leave Doom and Juggy. Doom would then bitchslap MM and he couldn't be touched by Juggy so...

Tormentor_2004
why did you bother puttin Abomination in there?

crazyspinz
same reason hje put herc in?

kgkg
there can many outcomes in this battle.

Scoobless
i would probably bet on Gladiator to come out on top

DigiMark007
Is Gladiator resistent to telepathy? If not, MM will wipe him away. MM actually throws the balance of this fight quite a bit...more than half would be out of it as soon as it began. But with MM. Lord-o-Dreams put it well earlier...Doomsday.

Sans MM, I'd probably go with Gladiator. But Juggs, Superman, Doomsday, Hulk, or Drax(from what I know of him) could all feasibly win it.

-DM

Draco69
Actually Gladiator is extremely vulnerable to telepathy. Cassandra Nova made him her *****.

Mainstream
her ***** you say?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Is Gladiator resistent to telepathy? If not, MM will wipe him away. MM actually throws the balance of this fight quite a bit...more than half would be out of it as soon as it began. But with MM. Lord-o-Dreams put it well earlier...Doomsday.

i disagree.....Thor is resistant to telepathy and as soon as he see's everyone around MM start to drop he'll nail MM with his Godblast (if this is a deathmatch)..... freeing everyone to get on with a proper fight with no stinkin' mind f*ckers

Alpha Centauri
Hulk or Thor.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hulk or Thor.

-AC

Agreed.

Scoobless
i still say Gladiator...... Thor would take on too much and Hulk's trademark "stupid angry attack" would land him in trouble

Zahit
wonder woman wins. she takes them all on.

never underestimate the power of the classic greek beauty
and a bottle of extra virgin olive oil....

savagerampage
I say doomsday, thor or juggernaut

savagerampage
Despero has mind powers as well, and hes insanly strong. could the man hunter, despero be able to mind control the other fighters? if so then, they could also pull an upset, despero could take this fight.

BENITO
THOR

KharmaDog
Thor - is a major contender to win this thing
superman - has all the tools, but lacks the heart and killer instinct so he gets k.o.'d ( I know supes' fans are gonna b*tch at me for saying that, oh well)
juggernaut - another major contendor because of his power and the fact that he can't be stopped
hulk -
gladiator - will do well unless he starts losing confidence which is quite likely with this group, but with full power and confidence he smokes more than half the field
doomsday - although he can't be killed the same way twice, all these characters could kill him different ways
wonderman - Totally underestimated fighter here
martian manhunter - I actually think this guy is better than supes, that being said he lacks a "killer, do what it takes" instinct"

don't know much about drax or despero

So, the way I see it with the information that I have gathered I would think that this contest is really between Thor, Juggy, Hulk, Glads Wonderman and maybe DoomsDay

armandovalles
If this is classic juggy in this fight, then him. If its current Juggy I say either him or Hulk.

long pig
Current jugs got burned by a grenade.
He goes down real fast. New jug is about as powerful as the Thing, maybe less.

armandovalles
no dude, hes more powerful than current colossus.

long pig
Nah, maybe MAAAAYYBBBEEE a tad stronger, but doubtful.
And his durability is shot to hell. Flame burnt him.......and he fell down.
Colossus would murder Jug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.