Alpha Centauri vS Dr. Doom !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Alpha Centauri vS Dr. Doom !

LOL !

demigawd
Hmm, AC would be compelled to vote for Doom...but so much so that he'd vote against himself? An interesting battle...

juggernaut74
Interesting battle. Are there any special rules for this fight?

stormfront13
doesn't matter AC is goin down

juggernaut74
I dont know, AC might be able to bullsh!t Doom to death.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Interesting battle. Are there any special rules for this fight?

lol. yea. prep time.

Arachnoidfreak
Wooooooow.

Get your heads out of your asses.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I dont know, AC might be able to bullsh!t Doom to death.

LMAO

Quick Freeze
erm

pr1983
dude... bad thread... seriously...

The Flash
What are AC's powers? I only seen him in this one Superman comic.

MatchesMalone
Well, I think Doom would kill AC with or without prep. FistofThe North, since AC has no visible powers, you should have allowed him to have a super powered partner. Perhaps his other friend, The Hulk.

By the way, It is pretty safe to say this thread is going to be closed pretty fast. You are not allowed to use characters that are not from comic books. Especially not members of this forum.

Khellendros
laughing

The Flash
The one in the Superman comic I read was Alpha Centurion, not Centauri. Do'h!

grey fox
Oh yeah real intellgent fisto create thread about a guy whom you hate versus doc doom.

Alpha Centauri
I'm obviously the man to beat on this forum. Quite clearly. From all the attention and admiration you guys pay to me.

I must let you know that I only sign autographs on glossy paper.

(Doom hasn't got a chance. Fools.)

-AC

demigawd
AC seems unusually grumpy today. Somebody hug him!

Alpha Centauri
Grumpy? How could I be grumpy with all the love I get here?

Seriously.

I thank you all for thinking so highly as to make and post in a thread containing my name, more over, thinking I'm great enough to fight Doom.

I never knew you cared. Especially since most of the people posting here have already been dealt with by me to one degree or another in a debate, if you guys didn't love me I'd say you were still sore. But of course that's not the case.

-AC

Zahit
a pre-crisis alpha centauri could win, otherwise doom takes this.... What the f**k?

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, how fitting.

I like that Zahit: Pre-Crisis Alpha Centauri.

Because, after the forum's decline, I am now Post-Crisis.

-AC

Zahit
Now THERE'S a story.......CRISIS ON INFINITE FORUMS......

DarkCrawler
Probably the Crisis Of Infinite Threads Made By Stupid Newbie Members Of The Versus Forum On The Killermovies.com.

COITMBSNMOTVFOTK. Yeah, a bit long.

Beyonder
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Probably the Crisis Of Infinite Threads Made By Stupid Newbie Members Of The Versus Forum On The Killermovies.com.

COITMBSNMOTVFOTK. Yeah, a bit long.

Yeah. FistOfThe North fits the role of Anti-Monitor.

Alpha Centauri
laughing

Hahahahaha. Good one Beyonder.

-AC

MatchesMalone
I didn't think this thread would last this long.

Nataku8188
The problem with post alpha is his sig is no longer Deadpool related, therefore he has no powers to use against Doom. Of course post Swanky got a huge power boost, so he'll be there to lend him a hand. Post Tron will shut the fight down though, considering how he's gone from lowly superhero to the wrath of god. (Spectre anybody)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Of course post Swanky got a huge power boost

Swanky got a power boost?....... well i suppose if anyone needed one it was the "Jubilee" of KMC

stupid

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
Swanky got a power boost?....... well i suppose if anyone needed one it was the "Jubilee" of KMC

stupid Yeah, pre-crisis all I could do was hover 6 inches off the ground and get shot directly in the ankles. So I had to hover. My ankles were messed up.

Alpha Centauri
Well I just get Chris Claremont to write for me.

We'll see who wins then.

-AC

demigawd
Storm would win.

ZephroCarnelian
Or Batman.

He's got a belt.

With string.

Swanky-Tuna
MacGyver beats them all.

Victor Von Doom
MacGyver?

The A-Team would beat anyone with prep.

Alpha Centauri
He means Alpha Team by the way.

Not the A-Team. Well technically it's still the A-Team, but not THE A-Team, featuring Mr. T.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alan Partauri
He means Alpha Team by the way.

-AP

No, the A-Team. Hannibal et al.

In all honestly, knowing AP in person, I'd say a rival would be (seriously) Mary Jane.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

Why did you edit it to say AP you fool. So dumb haha.

I'd take out the A-Team on my own. Puncture their van.

-AC

Scoobless
the A-Team and MacGyver got nuthin' on the team of the Grissly and the Gibbon..... they had that cool car and everything

Swanky-Tuna
I envoke a second MacGyver then. Anything below an infinity gauntlet wielder with smaller infinity gauntlets on each finger is useless

Scoobless
Michael and KITT could beat any of those FOO's

http://www.knightreplicas.com/Knight_Rider_Intro.jpg

"Michael, i think i just ran over that guy from Stargate"

DigiMark007
What's even going on here? huh

I'm smiling and not even sure why.

Right now I have an image in my head of AC going at it with MacGyver, the A-Team (both versions), with cameo appearences from Doom, Storm, Swanky, and Tron.

But Claremont's doing the writing, so Thanos takes a wrong turn and smacks into AC when he's in the john. Their powers mesh - Thanos's power with AC's, um, irreverant argumentative banter (I'm nice) - and now he no longer needs the HOTU...he merely gives us an ass-backwards explanation of why we don't really exist and "poof"....AC wins hands down.

-DM

Arachnoidfreak
Michael and KITT could beat any of those FOO's

http://www.knightreplicas.com/Knight_Rider_Intro.jpg

"Michael, i think i just ran over that guy from Stargate"

HAHAHA

demigawd
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Right now I have an image in my head of AC going at it with MacGyver, the A-Team (both versions), with cameo appearences from Doom, Storm, Swanky, and Tron.

when I picture AC, I picture him with a cigarette in his hands, constantly rolling his eyes at everything he reads while repeating it to V.V. Doom, who's in the same room and also smoking a cigarette. Then one or the other will make some sarcastic comment, they both have a laugh while rolling their eyes and shaking their heads in disgust.

Sometimes I wonder how far off I am, and I don't think I am. lol.

Swanky-Tuna
But Claremont's doing the writing, so Thanos takes a wrong turn and smacks into AC when he's in the john. Their powers mesh - Thanos's power with AC's, um, irreverant argumentative banter (I'm nice) - and now he no longer needs the HOTU...he merely gives us an ass-backwards explanation of why we don't really exist and "poof"....AC wins hands down.
Is it beyond Claremont's writing to have Thanos running aimlessly around someone's bathroom?

Scoobless
Originally posted by demigawd
when I picture AC, I picture him with a cigarette in his hands, constantly rolling his eyes at everything he reads while repeating it to V.V. Doom, who's in the same room and also smoking a cigarette. Then one or the other will make some sarcastic comment, they both have a laugh while rolling their eyes and shaking their heads in disgust.

lol

EDIT: smoke rolleyes1........ tabletalk......smoke rolleyes1 ............ smokesmokerolleyes1rolleyes1........

Alpha Centauri
I don't smoke, we rarely ever laugh WITH one another.

So pretty far.

-AC

DigiMark007

Ouch. At least I had him in a battle royale against the forces of evil...and Mr T. (I was smiling though, demi). Now I'm starting to feel bad for AC...but at least you got a thread named after you.

-DM

Victor Von Doom
I usually laugh at -AP.

Very rarely are we in the same room.

demigawd
Aww, AC is a teddy bear in real life, I'm sure.

Victor Von Doom
He has several.

Well, Malibu Stacies.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

I told you, she had a new hat.

Why the ouch Digi? No pain was inflicted. Is all in fun.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Ouch. At least I had him in a battle royale against the forces of evil...and Mr T. (I was smiling though, demi). Now I'm starting to feel bad for AC...but at least you got a thread named after you.It's better than what I pictured.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/moviecomicsdm.gif

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
He has several.

Well, Malibu Stacies.

eek!

demigawd
I'm jealous. I want a thread named after me. sad

FistOfThe North
Just kiddin', Alpha.

kgkg
I'm jealous. I want a thread named after me. sad

you want me to make

demigawd vs magneto??? lol

demigawd
Yaaay!

(clearly I'd win, though. I'd just de-magnetize my armor)

Scoobless
if i made a Demigawd thread it would be "Demigawd V's Comic Logic" or "Demigawd V's Magic"

stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I know Fist, it's obvious we're all joking.

It's the reason I haven't reported the thread, it's funny.

-AC

demigawd
"Demigawd V's Comic Logic"

Demigawd OWNS Comic Logic Happy Dance

Demigawd gets OWNED by Magic. sad

Alpha Centauri
Yeah.

Dr. Strange would turn you into someone logical.

Ohhhhhh.

wink.

-AC

demigawd
Sonuva....

And here I thought my problem was that I was too logical. wink

Scoobless
Sonuva....

And here I thought my problem was that I was too logical. wink

nope......... that definitely is not one of your many problems....... stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I know Fist, it's obvious we're all joking.

It's the reason I haven't reported the thread, it's funny.

-AC

But thats why I did. serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.