Clerks the Animated Series DVD set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
who else has seen the animated series of Clerks? the DVD set was going to cost me a god damn fortune here in aus, so i'm going to have to order it from america.

LanİeWindu™
It's only one disc isn't it?

tabby999
my friend bought it imported and his is 3 disk but they only have a few episodes a disk + special features related to episodes. i want it, its hell funny

LanİeWindu™
I loved the cartoon too.

Damn ABC and their cancelling programs.

Wolfie
Mine's 2-disc. 3 episodes each.

Awesome cartoon, one of my favorites.

LanİeWindu™
Only 6 episodes?

I know for a fact they had 20 some odd episodes.

Wolfie
Well, I watched the whole DVD set, commentary included.

They said they made six episodes in which two were actually aired. They had this running joke where every episode title would get longer and longer. Then they made an episode which was supposed to be more like the movie, entitled "The Last Episode Ever" (episode 6) or something like that. Smith said that was ironic because it turned out to actually be the last episode.

tabby999
maybe the one my friend has had all the 20 episodes on the 3 disks? duno, i want what he has

LanİeWindu™
I swear I saw the Clerks Uncensored DVD that had 20+ episodes, but I just checked TVtome.com for Clerks and sure enough it says only 6 episodes, only two of them ever aired.

tabby999
well the one my friend has has Jay and Silent Bob introducing all the episodes from their "fat palatio estate" then at the end of the dvds it has randal come out and tell them to finish cleaning the pool and they run off.

Wolfie
laughing Those intros were great. I loved the one where Jay makes up for not being able to swear on the cartoon by swearing like hell.

"Hey, you can't smoke here! No, don't put it out there!" laughing out loud

tabby999
and it has Jay getting a back massage from bob and acting turned on, i love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.