What non-cosmic individual in Marvel or DC can kill a prep-timed Dr. Doom easily and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
What non-cosmic individual in Marvel or DC can kill a prep-timed Dr. Doom easily and effortlessly, out and/or in Latveria as if it were nothing.
You decide !

Swanky-Tuna
Ultron? Does the attacker get prep time too?

demigawd
Even with prep, Doom has been foiled before. He took over the earth with prep, freed Magneto for fun and dared him to take the earth back. Magneto took it back. Doom with prep created Terrax, who turned against him and locked up his armor. Doom with prep attacked Thing, who beat the hell out of him. Doom with prep AND a magic pact with demons still got owned by the F4 in the end.

But this depends on your definition of non-cosmic. Does that mean anyone below Silver Surfer?

crazyspinz
magneto. and possibly apocolypse

FistOfThe North
Non-cosmic = no superbeings from space and beyond.

Earthbound supers only.

Attackers get no prep time.

crazyspinz
magneto

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by crazyspinz
magneto

Magneto with no prep time can beat Dr. Doom with prep time?

Is that what your saying crazyspinz?

if so, how so?

demigawd
Maybe Magneto. But I'm inclined to steer away from mutants for this fight. Mutant power turn-offers are too ubiquitous. You'd need people who have either versatile or mysterious powers.

I'd say:

High Evolutionary
Juggernaut (Doom couldn't find a way to counter Cytorrak without weeks and weeks of prep time. And even then...)
Maaaaaybe Apocalypse
Higher order Externals (like Gideon)
Sentry (if he counts) - he's Galactus level
Thor (if he counts) - waaaay too many powers and way too dangerous
Higher order Eternals (like Ikaris and Sersi)
Ghost Rider
Cloak/Dagger
Bedlam

crazyspinz
not juggy, not thor, no way thor. no way ghost rider, probably not sentry, maybe apocalypse on a good day.

yes magneto could/has beaten doom

demigawd
Wait, you're trying to say that Thor and Sentry CAN'T beat prepped Doom or that they don't count because they're too powerful?

You realize that Sentry stalemated Galactus, right?

demigawd
Lest I seem biased, Magneto has never beaten Doom in a one-on-one confrontation. Doom hasn't beaten Magneto, either. They've had, I believe three confrontations, and all of them were inconclusive.

Magneto foiled a Doom plot, before, however.

Nataku8188
Ghost rider wouldnt work, Doom would just get one way mirrors over his eyes.

FistOfThe North
But Couldn't G.Rider use the Penance Gaze on Dr. Doom?

demigawd
Yeah, I think hellfire doesn't require eye contact.

FistOfThe North
So G.Rider could possibly defeat Dr. Doom then. Hellfire is no joke.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Ghost rider wouldnt work, Doom would just get one way mirrors over his eyes.

But what affect would that have against the G.Rider.

The Penance Gaze doesn't work on the souless.

kgkg
The fantastic Four LMAO

Arachnoidfreak
Someone has a grudge against the good doctor...

crazyspinz
Originally posted by demigawd
Wait, you're trying to say that Thor and Sentry CAN'T beat prepped Doom or that they don't count because they're too powerful?

You realize that Sentry stalemated Galactus, right?

sentry is too powerfull, doom carrys a pistol designed to kill thor

kgkg
sentry stalemated a weak ass Galactus .

Something the whole earth heroes couldn't do.

crazyspinz
Lest I seem biased, Magneto has never beaten Doom in a one-on-one confrontation. Doom hasn't beaten Magneto, either. They've had, I believe three confrontations, and all of them were inconclusive.

Magneto foiled a Doom plot, before, however.

well seeing as magneto is probably the most powerfull mutant ever (god like cable aside) im thinkin he could lay a beatin on doom, also doom relies on alot of tech, wich is made out of metal, wich magneto happens to have a little bit of talent with, incase u havent herd.

Tormentor_2004
Onslaught definitely

crazyspinz
hes more powerfull than any non cosmic being, so id count him as cosmic

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by crazyspinz
well seeing as magneto is probably the most powerfull mutant ever (god like cable aside) im thinkin he could lay a beatin on doom, also doom relies on alot of tech, wich is made out of metal, wich magneto happens to have a little bit of talent with, incase u havent herd.

I think Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant on earth but thats irrelevent.

I digress.

kgkg
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I think Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant on earth but thats irrelevent.

I digress.

did you see what magneto did to Apocalypse.

Nataku8188
He made him into apoc-chunks for wildchild to eat.

I think jubilee is the strongest mutant. EVER.

kgkg
jubilee i think you are rite.

she can warp reality , that makes other people fear her powers.

Daddy Reddss
Hulk Smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Wait, in DC too? What was that thing Manhunter turned into? Furnes? Fernus? Something like that.

long pig
Hmmmmmmmm..........Dr Doom with prep-time.

yup, no human will outsmart him. reed ritchards is smart but weve already found out doom can take him out(reed went crazy and put on dooms suit and went around saying he was doom the real doom kick his ass all the while being naked...he also fought a lion while being naked...dr dooms power goes up when hes naked)

here are my list of people who have the most chance which isnt much.
Dr strange= his magic is insane
dr fate= His magic is more than stranges
frank richards= alter reality
thats it really.

jplatinum
How about:
Hulk
Superman(if doom has krytonite supes can fly his body into him at super high speeds killing him and knocking the kryptonite far away)
Spiderman(is superhuman and is a genius)
wolverine( the one with the insane healing factor)
Etc.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm... I wouldn't call Spidey a genius compared to Reed - and yet Doom's beaten Reed before.

Wolverine, I'm not sure about.

Supes... hmmm... If Doom has preptime, then he'd've made himself a machine gun that fire K-Nite Bullets. Or simply a K-Nite laser, like in Superman the Movie, lol.

Hulk, yes. I believe he could through sheer force. Unless Doom trapped him in some kinda forcefield...

I dunno - it's really hard to tell with Doom - he's so smart he almost always manages to pull something out of his hat.

Scoobless
Dr Strange could take him.......... probably......... Temugin (new mandarin) ........ Flash........ maybe.........

Mainstream
Apocalypse would crush Doom like the foolish insect that he is.

Linkalicious
I think a lot of people aren't considering the "prep-time" aspect of Dr. Doom.

Magneto would lose to Doom if Doom's sole purpose was to defeat Magneto. Ruining a plot to conquer the world and preventing your immenent demise are two different things.

I'd say Molecule Man before he was announced as a cube.

Alpha Centauri
Bahahahahahahaha.

"Wear your grudge like a crown of negativity."

From The Grudge by Tool.

You've actually come to this point. How embarassing.

If you knew about comics you'd know who could and who couldn't beat him, why do you have to create a thread to ask everyone? It leads me to believe you are going against Doom because you are told to without even looking into why he is revered. Which would of course, be rather detrimental to any argument you put forth against him. Severe grudges aren't cool, especially when they're against fictional characters.

Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant on Earth? No wonder you think Doom is shit. Look at your definition of powerful. Wow, this thread proves alot.

I'm not a big fan of DC, I think they're shit, so I can only speak for Marvel.

You ruined yourself with the thread title though. What NON-Cosmic individual can beat a PREP-TIMED Dr. Doom on his own turf? Given that Doom can research who he is fighting, Doom.

Oh oh oh, let me guess. Fanboy? No...that's been done. Erm....what's the latest trend.......Oh yeah! Fan CLUB member? No?

Pathetic, to the highest order.

-AC

Scoobless
lighten up man, he's just asking a question ...... and people seem happy enough to respond, so what's the big deal?

Draco69
Takes these things WAY too seriously. The Sentry isn't defined as cosmic right?

Mainstream
chill dude iceman1

Alpha Centauri
Never understood how people got behind the actual text of my post to make the assumption that I'm anything but chilled. Weird.

I have no problem with him/her making this thread. Just proves to be extremely hypocritical when in every other thread he's labelling people pathetic fanboys who need to "relax". So his next logical step is to create the biggest anti-Doom thread in history.

Not to mention a whole thread aimed at me.

Irrelevant anyway, because I covered bases and answered his question with my post, took part in the thread smile.

Fun this.

-AC

Mainstream
indeed.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Never understood how people got behind the actual text of my post to make the assumption that I'm anything but chilled. Weird.

look again..... it's blatantly obvious why people think you take this too seriously

You've actually come to this point. How embarassing.

Oh oh oh, let me guess. Fanboy? No...that's been done. Erm....what's the latest trend.......Oh yeah! Fan CLUB member? No?

Pathetic, to the highest order.

-AC

this isn't the first time i've seen you throw insults around at people who disagree with you....... maybe you could do with being a little more "chilled"

Jimmy Buggs
Spidey would put a woopn on him

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Scoobless
look again..... it's blatantly obvious why people think you take this too seriously

I think it is embarassing for him, after all he's said to other people. It should be. If me typing those words gives you the assumption that I'm doing anything but calmly sitting in my chair typing, I want your psychic powers.

this isn't the first time i've seen you throw insults around at people who disagree with you....... maybe you could do with being a little more "chilled"

Funny thing is, I knew that would come up when I said "Pathetic". Which was the reaction I wanted as it proves my point.

People ALWAYS assume that when a remark is made, it's aimed at the person. This thread is pathetic, you made the assumption that I referred to Fist, which I didn't. Thanks for proving my point.

Oh and if you could provide more proof on my insulting of posters here, would be greatly appreciated. Unless of course, you just saw the remark and made the connection that I was talking to the person, as you just did.

-AC

Linkalicious
Ladies Ladies....as a long time member, adult, and prick in general...let me help you two out in this difficult situation.

Shut up

Scoobless
if you were refering to the thread as pathetic then it is a reflection of your opinion of the thread starter...... these things don't just appear you know

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Ladies Ladies....as a long time member, adult, and prick in general...let me help you two out in this difficult situation.

Shut up

Only if you bring back the tom cruise sig. That rocked.

Alpha Centauri
if you were refering to the thread as pathetic then it is a reflection of your opinion of the thread starter...... these things don't just appear you know

No.......it's a reference to the thread. Like I said it was.

Let it go.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
How about we get back on topic, ninnies!

What about Wonder Woman?

Scoobless
and the thread was created by a person who wanted a question answered.... to call the question pathetic is to call the questioner pathetic, you may have difficulty understanding how that could be an insult but it's very clear to others

Pepito
How about the Tick? Only someone with a special kind of stupidity can beat Doom.

Alpha Centauri
and the thread was created by a person who wanted a question answered.... to call the question pathetic is to call the questioner pathetic, you may have difficulty understanding how that could be an insult but it's very clear to others

Yeah and I answered his question.

If Steven Hawking asks me a pathetic question, it doesn't mean he is pathetic. To some, my asking how Vader would beat Doom is pathetic. Doesn't deem me such.

You can twist all you want but it's quite clear that you aren't A) Willing to admit that you over analysed and B) capable of actually asking what I mean before making the assumption.

Topic anyone?

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Pepito
How about the Tick? Only someone with a special kind of stupidity can beat Doom. I fully believe the Tick can accidently destroy Doom.

Scoobless
or Inspector Gadget........ he could do it for sure

Alpha Centauri
Nah,

That claw dude.......called Claw.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
Roadrunner.

You see - Doom would set up an eleborate trap for him, involving bird-seed and a heavy suspended weight.

Roadrunner would eat the seed and then speed off, without setting off the trap.

Doom would wonder what the hell went wrong, go to check on the trap and... SPLAT!!!!

Alpha Centauri
I'm gonna create a show like that.

Except it will feature Doom as Wile E Coyote and Quicksilver as Road Runner.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
Good plan, action man!

A parody of the nth degree! big grin

Pepito
Why does everyone assume that prep time magically turns smeone into a god. After all Doom has had plenty of spare time on his hands and his power hasn't increased hugely everytime he is left alone for a month. Besides when Doom actually gets prep time I bet he gets "evil mastermind's block"

ZephroCarnelian
It doesn't increase their power in a quantitive way - just in a qualitive way.

If they know who they're fighting, they can get the info they need to take their opponent down.

It DOES work - look at Batman.

whobdamandog
Alpha hot dammit..you've stole my title..I thought I was the most hated man on this board...lol..seriously though people this is getting pretty silly...AC is just like most on this board...he throws out some good points and occassionally mixes it in with a little smack talk..I don't see him do that anymore than anyone else on this board..

And again let me reitterate to everyone here...please remember this very pertinant fact...this is a COMIC BOOK FORUMN..pure and freaking simple...if you take anything that anyone says to you "personal" when talking about these very "trivial" topics....that is pretty damb "pathetic"..and you really need to get some psychiatric help...

The floor is now open for all ya peeps to give me as much smack talking responses to this post as you want...and you don't have to worry about me..I ain't gonna shed a tear...BWAHAHAHAHA....

Pepito
I just think that most people assume that when Doom or Batman or Mr Fantatsic are threatened by, say, Thanos that they will be able to think up a superplan or weapon despite their inability to do so in order to achieve there actual main goal (if Doom can build the ultimate cosmic weapon or come up with a plan to defeat anyone cosmic why isn't he ruling Earth?)

Scoobless
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Alpha hot dammit..you've stole my title..I thought I was the most hated man on this board...lol..seriously though people this is getting pretty silly...AC is just like most on this board...he throws out some good points and occassionally mixes it in with a little smack talk..I don't see him do that anymore than anyone else on this board..

And again let me reitterate to everyone here...please remember this very pertinant fact...this is a COMIC BOOK FORUMN..pure and freaking simple...if you take anything that anyone says to you "personal" when talking about these very "trivial" topics....that is pretty damb "pathetic"..and you really need to get some psychiatric help...

The floor is now open for all ya peeps to give me as much smack talking responses to this post as you want...and you don't have to worry about me..I ain't gonna shed a tear...BWAHAHAHAHA....

B!tch

big grin

lol

Alpha Centauri
He has ruled Earth 3 times. Gave it back.

Now that would mean something if he was the only one to ev.......oh wait.

-AC

Pepito
He only gave it back once he realized how cliched it all was (plus he had to solve world stryfe without killing everybody)

Alpha Centauri
He's captured it 3 times. Nuff said really. Nobody took it off him, they tried, the failed.

-AC

demigawd
Untrue. Magneto beat him one of those times.

Alpha Centauri
Doesn't disprove what I said though.

-AC

demigawd
You said they tried and they failed. Magneto tried and succeeded.

Alpha Centauri
Obviously only concentrating on the end of my sentence.

-AC

Scoobless
why would he keep taking over if he's only going to "give it back"...... 3 times?!?!?!....... he must have an obsessive compulsive dissorder regarding the ruling and releasing of the planet

demigawd
Obviously only concentrating on the end of my sentence.

Hm. Seems you're right. Let me try again.

Yes. Kudos

Indeed.

Magneto tried and succeeded.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not his therapist, I just read the comics.

-AC

kgkg
doomsday can take doom.

Scoobless
Hydroman could have a shot against him...... maybe full power Electro... (ok, i am deliberately looking at the lower level characters to see if any of their powers give them a shot where others might fail)....... the Ghost?

Swanky-Tuna
What about Stryfe?

Scoobless
Stryfe is close enough to be considered cosmic level..... basically full power Cable.....or Nate Grey

Swanky-Tuna
What if Stryfe was wearing a "I *heart* Earth" t-shirt? Would that bring him down to an earthbound level?

Alpha Centauri
Doomsday couldn't take Doom, for the record.

Lest we forget that whilst he beat Superman, he still died of brute strength beating. Which is a relatively weak way to die by Marvel standards.

-AC

kgkg

Lest we forget that whilst he beat Superman, he still died of brute strength beating. Which is a relatively weak way to die by Marvel standards.

-AC
what will doom do?

Alpha Centauri
Damage him.

From what I can tell, give Doomsday enough damage and he dies.

-AC

demigawd

eek!

Now I've seen it all...

Scoobless

-AC

yeah.......Marvel preferes to kill you with cancer or giant fire demons..... whichever is easier to draw

kgkg
Damage him.

From what I can tell, give Doomsday enough damage and he dies.

-AC
doom is gonna beat doomsday with force.

the guy who messed up the JLA??

what is he going to do sent his doombots

Alpha Centauri
I never said force did I?

I said damage.

-AC

kgkg
I never said force did I?

I said damage.

-AC

damage how exactly?

Scoobless
with Cancer????

embarrasment

demigawd
Doom got owned by the Thing and suddenly he's going to be able to take out Doomsday?

Scoobless
maybe he has a giant eraser he could use.......

Sentry
Sentry could do it. He's basically Pre-Crisis Superman with no kryptonite weakness plus with power to control light of any form. He can shape it to his will and create light constructs similar to that of Quasar's. He's fast, he's pretty much invulnerable and is supposed to have more powers than that, but we'll have to see where Bendis takes him. Getting back to the subject, if Sentry counts, he could take Doom even if he has prep time.

kgkg
sentry belongs with cosmic dude what is he doing at earth

Sentry
Well he was born on earth and is probably still there sitting in that jail cell he was in before he got up to help Cage and Murdock with Carnage.

FistOfThe North

-AC

I find it interesting for you to claim this, Alpha.

I think everyone in here will agree with me when I say this but if Doomsday is killed by, lets say for our example, Dr. Doom. Now, couldn't Doomsday come back to life immune to what ever killed him?

And can that be a strategy, a now smarter, Doomsday can use against Dr. Doom?

I mean, you gotta figure, Dr. Doom has mass quanties of sorcery and weapons at his disposal but he doesn't have an endless amount. His arsenal is finite.

Now. If Dr. Doom were to run out of any affective attacks that he's successfully applied against Doomsday in the past, only for him to run out and only for Doomsday to return, Dr. Doom would be history. Or "taken out" for the record.

Vader.

Wynndar
Doomsday is still an extremely one dimensional character...more one dimensional than the Hulk...like alpha said earlier...he was killed by a plain old ass beating. Doom could simply figure out a way to steal his powers...if he could steal the powers of a being as complex and omnipotent as the beyonder, what makes u think he cant steal the power of a corny ass DC strong guy?

I dont get this thread...a non cosmic that can beat Doom? Doom a guy who has almost routinely beaten cosmics beaten by a non cosmic?

maybe Black Panther...the FF of course...high evolutionary...Kang/Immortus...Hyperstorm...Temugin...those guys would have a chance...

Apocalypse would almost be able to also IMO...

Magneto? Doom punks Magneto...what is Magneto going to do? out power him? Magneto's only quality in this fight would be that he is very powerful...Doom knows magneto's powers better than him probably and could certainly negate them as far as im concerned...

Alpha Centauri
If Apocalypse would ALMOST be able to, that doesn't quite cut it in my opinion.

They guy has been almost doing things for thousands of years, like someone said.

Doom is in double digit age and has conquered the world 3 times, beat cosmics, beat normal heroes, beat normal villains, been a critical part of almost every major Marvel Universe event and can claim that the world greatest superhero team are his enemies.

He does more in a week and has more to his name than Apocalypse ever has or ever will.

Doom has even overcome Hyperstorm and if I remember rightly, during Secret Wars he made a ***** out of his team. Which included Kang...or they MIGHT have been just on the same ship, but I'm pretty sure it was the former.

Fist: As far as Doomsday is concerned, the returning power is possibly the most ill-thought notion in comics. It didn't save him against an ass beating second time around against Superman.

If it was Doom one on one with Thing, Demi, Doom would win.

-AC

Wynndar
yea i was jus saying Apoc should have a chance on paper...but considering he was killed by Cable...and has been almost doing things since his conception...based on his history he is just sub-Doom

Alpha Centauri
The thing I always like about Apocalypse was that he represented evil as a whole and had the haunting aspect of 'I'm watching you' wherever he was.....

......then the X-Men actually beat him.

-AC

JWangSDC
Doom could definitely steal sentry's powers. You need someone with brains and brawns. Magneto or Apocalypse would get it done

demigawd
Doom is in double digit age and has conquered the world 3 times, beat cosmics, beat normal heroes, beat normal villains, been a critical part of almost every major Marvel Universe event and can claim that the world greatest superhero team are his enemies.

World's greatest superhero team? Sure guy.

Mad an ass of his team how? They recognized that he was the smartest and their best chance of getting out of their situation was to follow Doom. Doom really didn't do any fighting that whole series.

The second time around Superman was completely unable to beat Doomsday. He had to dump him at the end of time to beat him. Seemed to work well.

The newest Doomsday is a punk, though.

FF #40 - Doom prepares SPECIFICALLY for the Fantastic Four. INFINITE PREP TIME. He encountered Thing one on one. Thing took everything Doom had and Doom couldn't stop him. He then attacked and severely damaged his armor...forcing Doom to retreat. Thing!

Doomsday would MURDER Doom. C'mon, now.

bakerboy
Im tired of the bullshit from Centauri. This guy is like a little child without his toy. What a loser.

But come on with this topic.

DC:
Mr mxpzx
Green lantern
Brainiac
Doomsday
Darkseid
Chazam
Martian manhunter
Aquaman

Marvel:
The hulk
Thor
The fantastic four
The thing alone
The invisible girl alone
The vision
Mister fantastic alone
Scarlet witch
Wonder man
Hercules
Black panther
Namor
Ghost rider

Doctor strange
professor x
Storm
Jean grey
Dark phoenix
Hank Pym
Beast
Magneto
Iron man
Doctor octopus
Green goblin
Kang
Abomination
Juggernautt
Apochalipse
Mister sinister
Loki
Red skull
Ultron
Collossus

bakerboy
And some more that i cant remember.

Alpha Centauri
World's greatest superhero team? Sure guy.

Yeah. They world's greatest superhero team. Bar The Defenders.

Mad an ass of his team how? They recognized that he was the smartest and their best chance of getting out of their situation was to follow Doom. Doom really didn't do any fighting that whole series.

...and yet he was still a major part. Says alot.

The second time around Superman was completely unable to beat Doomsday. He had to dump him at the end of time to beat him. Seemed to work well.

Not ENTIRELY out of reach for someone with a time machine.

The newest Doomsday is a punk, though.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

FF #40 - Doom prepares SPECIFICALLY for the Fantastic Four. INFINITE PREP TIME. He encountered Thing one on one. Thing took everything Doom had and Doom couldn't stop him. He then attacked and severely damaged his armor...forcing Doom to retreat. Thing!

I never denied that. I'm never taking credit from Thing, however, it wouldn't happen with anyone besides his main enemies. I always give them a bit more room to do that stuff coz it's fated. For example, Magneto doesn't hold loses to a huge amount of people outside the X-Men universe, but it doesn't mean the X-Men are better than he. We know they're not.

Anyway, it's been established that the F4 are one of the one's to get the job done here. So we're in agreement.

Doomsday would MURDER Doom. C'mon, now.

I disagree. If you believe otherwise, fair play to you.

Bakerboy: Half of those people have no chance, maybe more. Doc Ock? Green Goblin? Hank Pym? Beast? HERCULES?! Hahahahaha.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
Bakerboy - out of your entire list, I'd say only Thor or Hulk would stand a half decent chance. Even then, I really wouldn't count Doom out.

Mr Myxtpl isn't a hero - he's an imp.

And Dark Phoenix is Cosmic.

Plus - Alpha's not as bad as you make out. You just insulted him and all he did in return was reply to your list. Show a little respect, dude.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by bakerboy
DC:
Mr mxpzx
Green lantern
Brainiac
Doomsday
Darkseid
Chazam
Martian manhunter
Aquaman

Marvel:
The hulk
Thor
The fantastic four
The thing alone
The invisible girl alone
The vision
Mister fantastic alone
Scarlet witch
Wonder man
Hercules
Black panther
Namor
Ghost rider

Doctor strange
professor x
Storm
Jean grey
Dark phoenix
Hank Pym
Beast
Magneto
Iron man
Doctor octopus
Green goblin
Kang
Abomination
Juggernautt
Apochalipse
Mister sinister
Loki
Red skull
Ultron
Collossus
You have a lot of characters that are too high and too low on that list.
Mr. Mxyzptlk? Way too high.

bakerboy
I dont show respect for arrogant idiots, he started that discussion in a childish way what i wont to continue.

Second of all, i dont see the word hero or villain in the title of the topic, only individual. But , yes , i made a mistake for dark phoenix.

All the others could beat doom even with preparation time.

bakerboy
Some adds more:

Electro
Sandman
Hidroman
Daredevil
Captain america
Spider man.
Wonder woman
The flash

ZephroCarnelian
Daredevil???? Daredevil????

I'm sorry dude - but do you know who Doom is?

He has a forcefield. What's DD going to do to him?

Alpha Centauri
I dont show respect for arrogant idiots, he started that discussion in a childish way what i wont to continue.

Second of all, i dont see the word hero or villain in the title of the topic, only individual. But , yes , i made a mistake for dark phoenix.

All the others could beat doom even with preparation time.

Hahahahahaha.

You are my favourite poster.

Not only are you hurling needless insults, but you're actually talking the biggest load of nonsense that I've seen.

All of the others could beat Doom with prep, hahaha. Too hilarious.

Just look at the last list you posted. Incredibly funny. Infact, look at the other list. Beyond laughter.

-AC

kgkg
lol doom with prep time can't be beat by shit character like those you listed.
Daredevil
Captain america
Spider man.
Electro
Beast

bakerboy
Read more comics, actually, those people have beat doom. Beast did, cap did, daredevil did, spidey did more than once, electro with full power could do. Its all in the comics, and its easy, if you dont believe me, search chronologies of those characters and you will see it. Plain and simple. but making pages and pages of chidish discussion is totally stupid.

I dont know what is the problem with you , dude. In all the comics, as in movies, the good guys always win. If doesnt matter what powerful is the villain, even if the villain is superior to the hero, the hero wins at the end. Is like to said , david couldnt beat goliath in any way, for post an example.

kgkg
Read more comics, actually, those people have beat doom. Beast did, cap did, daredevil did, spidey did more than once, electro with full power could do. Its all in the comics, and its easy, if you dont believe me, search chronogies of those characters and you will see it. Plain and simple. but making pages and pages of chidish discussion is totally stupid.
read more comic i think you should take that advise i don't see anyone agree with that shit list you posted.

do you even read comic or are you getting his off cartoons

FF4 also beated Galactus so i guess they are better than him to now.

i agree that doom is overhyped but people like spider-man are no match for doom.

Thor , Magneto and other powerhouse can do it.

if you gonna make a bold statement provide some facts.

bakerboy
Even if daredevil vs galactus, devil would win at the end, because he is the hero.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, 'Read more comics' says the guy who just basically said anyone can beat a prepped Doom.

'Read more comics' says the guy who believes the good guys always win in comics, regardless.

You don't know what MY problem is? Look at the stuff you just said and then we'll review who has the problem.

Laughable.

-AC

bakerboy
Those are facts, as i have said, those peple has beat doom. Spider man did, cap did, daredevil did, beast did, etc. Read doom aparences on comics and you will see it.

Alpha Centauri
Even if daredevil vs galactus, devil would win at the end, because he is the hero.

Hahahaha.

Way to completely invalidate any opinion you have. Nice one.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Brock motherf***ing Samson could take Doom.

bakerboy
Can someone post a comic wich the villain wins at the end?

ZephroCarnelian
Just because someone's the good guy doesn't mean they're going to win, Bakerboy.

Just think through the people on your list and apply a little logic.

You'll see the Doom has the power to whittle down your lists by at least 95%.

Alpha Centauri
'Read more comics'.

I believe was the phrase.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Can someone post a comic wich the villain wins at the end? Are you just crapping out names of heroes on the basis that "good guys always win"?

kgkg

than what are you doing at KMC forums

Alpha Centauri
I was beginning to think the same.

Actually believes that Daredevil would eventually beat Galactus.

Invalidation to the max.

-AC

bakerboy
Like i have said, the hero always win. Man, that is one of the reasons of the comics,good always beat evil.

Alpha Centauri
No Bakerboy, it's not.

Just let it go.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Like i have said, the hero always win. Man, that is one of the reasons of the comics,good always beat evil.
Good wasn't beating evil when Joker took a crowbar to Jason Todd. In fact, the beating went the other way around. Man, Joker rocks so hard.

bakerboy
Again, post a comic with a definitive victory of a villain at the end.

kgkg
bakerboy what happend if good guy attacks another good guy so who ever is more good wins huh?

My God am outta here.

bakerboy
Yes, but at the end, batman kicks joker ass. Evetually vitories? surely, a ton of them. Definitive?, never.

bakerboy
Between two heroes? the one who the scripter wants.

kgkg
Again, post a comic with a definitive victory of a villain at the end.
Thanos , Doom , Magneto

all kick heros ass , at the last Good always win that's true , but superhero also beat supervillian that wrong.

that's why they made a rank from weak to uber heros.

Alpha Centauri
Wait, I refuse to believe that you are being serious.

Do you actually believe what you are saying? In Marvel and DC, there has never been a definitive villain win over a hero?

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Yes, but at the end, batman kicks joker ass. Evetually vitories? surely, a ton of them. Definitive?, never. Yeah, Batman beats up Joker and locks him up. He sure won that time. His ward won a beating with a crowbar and to get exploded with his mom.

Alpha Centauri
Of course, the ultimate good guy, Superman, has never been beaten.

Thanos has almost certainly never killed everyone a few times.

Just two examples of MANY cases in which the villains ALWAYS lose, right?

-AC

bakerboy
Never, a villain could beat a hero at end. In a definitive battle. Doom could beat spider man? surely. in one fight, at first,but at the end, in the definitive battle, spidey will kick his ass. In all the comics.

Between two heroes or two villains? the one who wants the scripter. They are comics.

bakerboy
Read my posts. Superman has beaten hundred of times, but at the end, never. Thanos could kill many people, but at the end, he looses.

bakerboy
Thanos with infinity gaunlet, was the most powerful being in universe, or one of them, but at the end, he looses. Is always the same.

kgkg
to who?

Alpha Centauri
What.........in the Hell..........are you talking about?

You actually don't make any sense. You're saying that no matter what, good triumphs over evil, right?

I understand the point you are making, but you fail to realise that it doesn't work that way in Marvel comics.

Either way, your lists suck. Not even a quarter of those people could take Doom.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
Yes, but these threads aren't asking what the outcome of a COMIC would be.

Just the outcome of a particular battle.

These particular battle is a fully prepared Dr Doom against any single non-cosmic character.

bakerboy
All marvel and dc and another other company comics are always with good beats evil in all the stories. Always the same, and in my list , all those people has beat doom.

bakerboy
Please , post only ONE MARVEL comic with the villain beating the hero at end of story.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

You must be joking, you actually must. I REFUSE to believe you know that little of comics.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
BB - it's not about the end of the story! It's about a one on one battle.

A single battle. Not the outcome of the tale.

One battle - not a war.

Good WILL laways win over evil in the end. I believe you on that.

But good will NOT always win in an isolated incident. When Batman faced off with Bane - Bats didn't enjoy that did he?

But he still beats him in the end.

kgkg
All marvel and dc and another other company comics are always with good beats evil in all the stories. Always the same, and in my list , all those people has beat doom.

the thing i don't understand is why are you posting.

people are saying you are wrong.

you are saying Good wins.

most fight are good vs evil here

or very good vs good lol

you don't even have to think. you already know the answer.

reason why you post:
1) get get opinon - who is with you (that spider , daredevil can beat doom)

if you think any good guy can beat any bad guy no point posting in these forum , because you already know the answer don't you.

I wish i can think like you.

ait am done peace.

demigawd
Yeah. They world's greatest superhero team. Bar The Defenders.

eek!

Well, I guess it does explain a lot about our different perspectives on the Marvel hierarchy, so I guess preference is preference. *shrug*

Yeah, it says he's a master planner and always has some sick scheme. Doesn't say he'd beat able to beat Doomsday.

Well, there IS no end of time in the Marvel Universe - it's not judeo-christian like in the DC universe. But you're correct in that Doom could BFR Doomsday. You could count that as a win if you'd like.

It's also happened with Namor. Namor is far below Doomsday, too. When he fought Colossus, his blasts had no effect, so he had to use the same neural disruptor that he used on Hulk. That neural disruptor wouldn't work on Doomsday - he's wired completely differently. Doom doesn't have a great track record hand-to-hand against people with super strength.

I agree with that and that's why I tend to disregard hero victories based on luck or deus ex machina. But I think if the X-men repeatedly beat him with telepathy, it's safe to say that he's vulnerable to it, and I'd give the nod to any high level telepaths.

lol, that was a long-ass list. Against Doom WITH prep? Nah....

demigawd
Hahahahahaha.

You are my favourite poster.

Not only are you hurling needless insults, but you're actually talking the biggest load of nonsense that I've seen.

All of the others could beat Doom with prep, hahaha. Too hilarious.

Just look at the last list you posted. Incredibly funny. Infact, look at the other list. Beyond laughter.

-AC

*Sniff* I wanted to be your favourite poster. sad

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg
beated

mad

Alpha Centauri
Well, I guess it does explain a lot about our different perspectives on the Marvel hierarchy, so I guess preference is preference. *shrug*

In terms of power no way are the F4 top. However, they are, in my opinion, the best team.

Yeah, it says he's a master planner and always has some sick scheme. Doesn't say he'd beat able to beat Doomsday.

Seeing as he got killed by a man who ISN'T as dangerous as a master planner with a sick scheme, I'd say it gives him a sporting chance.

It's also happened with Namor. Namor is far below Doomsday, too. When he fought Colossus, his blasts had no effect, so he had to use the same neural disruptor that he used on Hulk. That neural disruptor wouldn't work on Doomsday - he's wired completely differently. Doom doesn't have a great track record hand-to-hand against people with super strength.

Well there is obviously no way of knowing unless they fight. Just going by what you rightly said above.

Yeah but Namor and the Fan 4 are often in the same continuity, connected characters. Colossus and Hulk were both overcome by Doom. I DO get what you're saying, and you understand me.

lol, that was a long-ass list. Against Doom WITH prep? Nah....

See Bakerboy, if you've actually said something that me and Demi agree is ridiculous, you KNOW it's ridiculous.

-AC

Lord S
Please , post only ONE MARVEL comic with the villain beating the hero at end of story. Marvel Universe: The End.

Also the end for you...you moronic little troll. thumb down

*Click*

http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/ignore.gif

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord S
Marvel Universe: The End.

at the end of that story Thanos gave up the power and everyone came back to life...... i wouldn't say the villain beat the hero in the end

what about.... "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe"...... Punisher would be the "villain" in that one......sorta

EDIT: when you add Bakerboy to your ignore list does that mean you wont be able to see any of his posts?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>