what is the song?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master sifadius
There is a song that I have been wanting to know for a while now.

It can be herd during the droid invasion during the beginning of TPM, also when all the droid freighters and tanks are making their way into the city. And last, during AOTC, when Obi-wan goes to see the cloners on kamino and Lama-su is showing him the clones and the come to the end of the walkway and the clones are all marching and everything.

So if anyone can help me to the songs name or if you have the song you could load it w/rapidshare or yousendit.

TheElectricFox
track 14 on the Episode 1 cd

master sifadius
do you have it, so I can downlaod it?

TheElectricFox
no, buy the cd dude

adamrubin
i cant find the kamino song anywhere

b-dan
isnt it called the droid invasion well i know its umber 14 on phantome menace sound track i got it

FistoFan
Yeah, it's called The Droid Invasion.

Sesse
Actually I thought it was going to be played when I saw ROTS for the first time, but the music changed to "the force theme" on a last moment in the beginning of the opening sequence...

Captain REX
Either go buy it off iTunes, buy the CD, or do illegal hacking things that you can be arrested for. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.