Is there a point to this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
I was just checkin out the members list "list by date joined" thingy...and tons of people join but it seems only 5% of these people have one post or more...what on earth is the logic to that? confused

yerssot
signing up and either forgetting the place
or to access attachments I guess

BadBabe
rolling on floor laughing yeah

Vampiree
WELL... i still thhink that we should delete members that didn't post in like.... 3 months? or if they did never post in... a month or so.

JKozzy
More like a year. Three months is too harsh, what if something happened? Some of the orig. members havent been on for a year, and they have tons of posts. Unless it clogs up the servers, I say just leave it alone.

Vampiree
ok... but says that the 'original members' are going to come bac? EVER?

JKozzy
Yeah, Raz is planning on doing a reuniting event for the original ones, it's almost the fifth anniversary or something for KMC...

§pearhead
There's no way of knowing...messed

sauron
original members???

any names lol

Lord Soth
Raz, Ush, yerss, finti........

rusky
Idd... I've been off for about 6 months last year...that's a LOT..

dragonpisces272
i saw that too! there were members that dated back to 2000 and forgot the place

Vampiree
like queeq?

dragonpisces272
laughing yeah

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...ooops?

But I bet the majority of the members of KMC are people who found it on google, registered, and then promptly forgot about it without ever posting.

dragonpisces272
or maybe they thought it was a cool place and stuff, but there wern't many members, so there wasnt a quick response to their posts and it got boring just waiting for someone to get on big grin
Hi trinity_matrix!

Trinity_Matrix
Hi! *waves*

And I'll admit, I was one of those people who found KMC through google...but I stuck around yes too much fun these forums are.

dragonpisces272
yep big grin I found most people search on google blink

rusky
ush's rp section alone is worth staying on here..

dragonpisces272
hehe i dont get that section big grin

rusky
why not ?

i slayed buffy
kill em all

rusky
kinda radical don't u think..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.