Opinons of Resident Evil movies and games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ForsakentoLive
Okay, I beat the games, I saw the movies. I read the time lines I searched looked and I saw no trace of Alice! 0 1 2 3 4 , cv , gaiden , survivor 1 & 2 , dead aim and many others. Outbreak and soon to be outbreak file 2 but when I see the movies they have for resident evil, it makes me sick. Honestly look at it. The hive! Alicia no barry, no wesker, no @#$%ing jill valentine till #2, come on I demand a re due or money back or something from the movies were so outta the game point of veiw. Now I see a resident evil 3 coming out in the future. What worst sick things are u gonna do to twist the plot directors?!

BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET WELL QUIT WASTEING MONEY ON GRAPHICS AND DO MORE OF A DAWN OF THE DEAD THING! Find a chris redfeild, chambers, jill valentine and wesker and start from 1 or maybe 0. you destroyed the game and movie. What next the books and comics?! mad mad mad Props for the lickers thoe but shoulda got the snake or even better the tyrant! not nemisis pls he is over kill and with all that make up you coulda got more. mad mad We rather see jill valentine nude other than Alice and who is alice?! who?! 1950-2005 is the time line and I never saw alice or read about alice who is she that you made her a main chariter in resident evil! Over Kill

smokin' This movie is like my cig, its gonna go out sooner or later and how these people are messing the story up, its gonna be sooner mad

Lord Shadow Z
The movies are the most dumb pieces of shit I've seen.

pr1983
Games: One of the greatest series' ever...

Movies: Complete and utter bullshit...

Cinemaddiction
Don't play the games, thought the first movie was very well crafted, and the second movie was just plain fun.

ForsakentoLive
Movies blow but the series is great no matter what. RE5 is coming out and hopefully we see jill and chris redfeild

ForsakentoLive
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
The movies are the most dumb pieces of shit I've seen.
The movies blow and the games freaking rock ones gotta suck i guess but we are just people and if we got to have a say than the movie will be to confusing but all we can do is hope and see what the next chapter in resident evil series bring.
If you wanna get a dirct contact with me, go to my site at xanga.com/ashestoashes500

Andrew McLeod
The movies took everything from the series and threw it out the window. It was daring and I congratulate P.A. for doing something like that. I liked the movies, the first wasn't a typical zombie movie and the second was a fantastic, fun action/thriller flick. The games are fine but if they made the games directly into a movie they could only do one. Notice how ALL the games are exactly the same structure? Capcom is horrible with it. I hope the third will be way over the top and be completely different.

ForsakentoLive
Yeah right, the movies blew, they coulda followed the time line but no they through everything out the window and just kept the name and organization. The games are the same struture from the lack of ideas due to capcoms over rushed. They coulda got the manshion put chris redfeild, and jill valentine in the 1st with no licker but the tyrant as it was faking weskers death so wesker could come back in the second to try to stop chris redfeild and jill valentine even though it destroy the city thats how the movies shoulda went not no alice b/s from alice was never really a person. the third one so far is in the works but its said to make as much as the 1st resident evil movie and thats sad.

IceWithin
It's better than easy going and not as good for "best" so I voted Wild

Andrew McLeod
I'm a fan of the games but I'm also an aspiring filmmaker and somewhat of a patron of the art of filmmaking. I side with the movies because they took risks to create an entertaining movie for those who haven't been lucky enough to experience the games. I liked the movies, good popcorn flicks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.