I look like the biggest Hippie right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Im wearing these haggard, comfy green plaid Pajama pants, a Black Sabbath T shirt and My hair is down to my nipples and i havent washed it in like 3 days laughing out loud This is probably the first time I've worn another color than black

draconigena
Do you smell like a hippie?

Because my neighbor does and that is not a good smell...

Coldfire
laughing A hippie??!! omfg, that is tooo funny!! laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by draconigena

Because my neighbor does and that is not a good smell... No, I smell fine. But the thing is that I hate hippies so...confused

Imaginary
Is smelling like a hippie smelling like weed?

PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud

R0B
erlfblsjhljbljkfshljkshgsdf

draconigena
Surprisingly... no. It's not a weed smell, it's more of a... spicy smell. Like incence mixed with BO.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Imaginary
Is smelling like a hippie smelling like weed? Oh well i smell like that, but that isnt a bad thing at all

Coldfire
Mmmmmm, yummy *gag*

Imaginary
Surprisingly... no. It's not a weed smell, it's more of a... spicy smell. Like incence mixed with BO.

My friend was on a plane one day and there was this hippie couple sitting next to her... they were making out and fell onto her lap. She said they smelled like incense... she's been scared of hippies ever since laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Imaginary
My friend was on a plane one day and there was this hippie couple sitting next to her... they were making out and fell onto her lap. She said they smelled like incense... she's been scared of hippies ever since laughing out loud ewwww sick

draconigena
Spicy BO.... ew.

Ahahaha! Sucks to be your friend... of course, half of the students here are hippies, so I know how it is.

Imaginary
I can just imagine the expression of terror on her face...

SlipknoT
Spicy BO.... ew.

Ahahaha! Sucks to be your friend... of course, half of the students here are hippies, so I know how it is. how are they all hippies?

draconigena
Originally posted by SlipknoT
how are they all hippies?

I live in Northern Western Washington... very close to Canada and I go to a fairly Liberal school. There's a whole separate deparment of the university where you basically create your own degree out of whatever the hell interests you. There are some pretty strange ones... and then there's the dorm rooms that all the hippies are in... that constantly smell like weed and... er... spicy BO.

Imaginary
BO in general is just... sick

SlipknoT
I live in Northern Western Washington... very close to Canada and I go to a fairly Liberal school. There's a whole separate deparment of the university where you basically create your own degree out of whatever the hell interests you. There are some pretty strange ones... and then there's the dorm rooms that all the hippies are in... that constantly smell like weed and... er... spicy BO. Thats cool

mouth
i'm a hippie.. and i dont smell bad..
i take a shower every day

slipknot, why you hate, why? sad

Raven Guardia

Because my neighbor does and that is not a good smell...

lets join hands, sing Cumbia (sp?) around a fire, then hug a tree.

Dr. Strangelove
Im wearing these haggard, comfy green plaid Pajama pants, a Black Sabbath T shirt and My hair is down to my nipples and i havent washed it in like 3 days laughing out loud This is probably the first time I've worn another color than black

Take a pic and post it in the member picture thread. pirate

mouth
would like to see!! eek! hippie-look-a-likes are sexy too

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by mouth
would like to see!! eek! hippie-look-a-likes are sexy too

dude, I read your profile. your like a Hippie eek!

SlipknoT
wow she is, weed!

mouth
yup, and i luver my weed oh yes!!

The Tired Hiker
Personally, I love hippies. They keep life interesting. I consider myself part hippie.

BackFire
Don't say that about yourself Slipknot, don't be so hard on yourself.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Personally, I love hippies. They keep life interesting. I consider myself part hippie. Yea, I always thought of you as a hippie to

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't say that about yourself Slipknot, don't be so hard on yourself. laughing out loud Well i did

IceWithin

laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy

I had a feeling you had long hair!Anyway Peace man peace!jmlavalampen__002

SlipknoT
yes

Jackie Malfoy
I been meaning to ask you are you a guy or a girl?JM

SlipknoT
laughing a guy

Jackie Malfoy
That was my thought!Inleast I know now.JM laughing me22

SlipknoT
laughing thought you knew, I mean look at my posts

Jackie Malfoy
I did kinda I just wanted to make sure.JMmixed-smiley-023

SlipknoT
Whats with you and weird smilies? laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
laughing a guy

No way! eek!

SlipknoT
No way! eek! Yea embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
It matchs my personally!JMcow2

SlipknoT
Your a chocolate cow?

Jackie Malfoy
Maybe you never know.JMshifty

SlipknoT
blink

The Tired Hiker
Bite me! eek!

SlipknoT
Bite me! eek! Sorry, Im more of a Nibbler confused

Jackie Malfoy
I got to go guys.See you later.JMbuhbye

SlipknoT
No, stay! sad

Jackie Malfoy
If I do'nt get off then my stepdad would kill me I had aready been yelled at by him aready today.I will back later I promise.JMbye

SlipknoT
But I wont sad

Beast_Within
Slip, if i saw u as a hippie, i would laugh for 5 seconds, then grab a soda.....then laugh some more laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Beast_Within
Slip, if i saw u as a hippie, i would laugh for 5 seconds, then grab a soda.....then laugh some more laughing Then I'd slit your throat and crush your spine.

D-Double
Woah!... violent hippie... laughing out loud

lucija
love i love hippies

silver_tears
okay seriously, the none hair washing thing is gross sick and it's a little disturbing your hair is longer than half the female's population no expression

Coldfire
Yeah, I mean your hair is like longer than mine!! Weeeeird. . .

Jackie Malfoy
It is not longer then mined.JM

mouth
guy with longer hair = sexiness

Dwarfdude
*Bursts in*

AHHHH!! HIPPIE!!

*Throws Grateful Dead CDs to pacify*
*Steals weed*
*Leaves acid in place*
*Sprints out*

But seriously. I am not the biggest fan of hippies...They scare me. messed

mouth
* kicks oompa loompa in balls*

why do we scare you?!

Dwarfdude
I'm not an oompa loompa!!! I effing wish though.....I dream about having green hair and orange skin, and being a midget, working for a senile man in a chocolate factory......I dream about that all the time.....

But back to my point! Hippies scare me cause....I dunno....They give me the irish middle finger all the time....Which is the peace sign with the knuckles facing out....

And they do too much acid. well, some do.

mouth
....... no expression
you're still a loompa

peace sign isn't knuckles facing out, it's facing in..
hardly any more hippies do acid anymore, that was back in the sykadelic 60's, man.. now days there's too many chemicals in acid and it's man made.. we like to stick to the weed smile

The Tired Hiker
....... no expression
you're still a loompa

peace sign isn't knuckles facing out, it's facing in..
hardly any more hippies do acid anymore, that was back in the sykadelic 60's, man.. now days there's too many chemicals in acid and it's man made.. we like to stick to the weed smile

Okay, now I'm in love. big grin

Dwarfdude
Oompa loompa, doopity dee, what are you lookin' at, lookin' at me? Oompa loompa doopity doe, turn the other way *****, or I'll slap you hoe....

F*cking funny clip, that was....funnyjunk.com rocks....

No more acid? Not in my town...

mouth
Okay, now I'm in love. big grin
eek! really? or with the german guy in lederhosen?

The Tired Hiker
eek! really? or with the german guy in lederhosen?

You mean, that isn't you? confused He delivers my papers, if you know what I mean. big grin

mouth
bahahaha.. no.. i don't

The Tired Hiker
bahahaha.. no.. i don't

He's the guy on Zig-Zag rolling papers. smokin'

mouth
now i dig you...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Dwarfdude
*Bursts in*

AHHHH!! HIPPIE!!

*Throws Grateful Dead CDs to pacify*
*Steals weed*
*Leaves acid in place*
*Sprints out*

No one touches my GD CD's! mad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by silver_tears
okay seriously, the none hair washing thing is gross sick and it's a little disturbing your hair is longer than half the female's population no expression How is that disturbing, and it was only 3 days.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yeah, I mean your hair is like longer than mine!! Weeeeird. . . no expression .......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.