Whats the fastest youve driven over speed limit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
i did 60 in a 50 zone......but that was like my 8th time i was out....

Imaginary
Michael, you bad L plater nono

I've never driven before stick out tongue

draconigena
I usually only go 5-10 miles over. 40-45 in a 35.

But get me on a freeway and I pretty much stop thinking about my speed. I've been known to go 95 in a 60 before without noticing.

Corran
I did about 130mph on the motorway (70mph limit) but just to see what I could get out of the car and the road was empty

syko freak
im not allowed 2 drive yet mad

Corran
Originally posted by syko freak
im not allowed 2 drive yet mad *Best Nelson voice* Ha-Ha.

Imaginary
I'm 13, theres no way in hell I'd be allowed to drive laughing out loud

tabby999
dont know how the conversion rate works from kilometers per hour to miles per hour but i did 205 km/h in a 100 zone, dragging my mate, eveything just flashed past you, you cant see shit

Mandos
I did 150km/h in a 100km/h road. There was nothing in front of me.

Lana
I got a ticket for going 56 in a 40 mph zone miffed

Most I've gone was 90 in a 65 mph zone, I was on the expressway (driving home from visiting my friend at college) and the road was empty...and I kinda didn't even notice how fast I was going, heh.

JToTheP
I've gone 50 in a 35, depending on how my work night is. stick out tongue

Clovie
80kmph in 40 zone confused

and i'm not allowed to drive, though i do have license messed

Mandos
haha

-Funky Punk-
i am not old enough to drive but i have before and i only went like 3 over the speed limit so not very exciting

WindDancer
45mph in a school area. During school times. embarrasment

LanİeWindu™
I've had my car up to 100 mph in a 50 mph zone.

Just last night I got it up to 90. but it started overheating.

ladygrim
60 in a 50mph or was at 40 mph zone...neways im stll a learner laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
The amazing thing about my driving...I've never gotten a ticket.

jaden101
i once got a modded honda s2000 up to 173mph...damn it was scary...and more fun than you can know

ive also driven a porsche boxter S...a maseratti spider and a ferrari 360 modena

all this and i dont even have a driving license...

BasketCase
maybe 20...i dont even have my license yet.

rubber dickie
80 in a 40 mph zone. 105 in a 55 mph zone. when you pass 105, the car feels like its detached to the ground which it probably is. the steering wheel starts shaking and everything is a blur. the adrenaline rush is incredible.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by rubber dickie
80 in a 40 mph zone. 105 in a 55 mph zone. when you pass 105, the car feels like its detached to the ground which it probably is. the steering wheel starts shaking and everything is a blur. the adrenaline rush is incredible.

Yup!!! I love the rush, I swear I want to be a racer.

My car shakes a lot worse than most other cars. The car I have is a 1987 Dodge Aries K car (laughing out loud, it sucks) and I was able to get it to 100 mph even though the spedometer only goes to 85.

rubber dickie
laughing

Myth
Typically I drive about 5 over but on my way back to college from Sprin Break I went for a small stretch at 105mph in a 55mph zone. It was really open and I was just seeing how fast I could get my car to go. A truck came from over the hill so I had to slow down before reaching max speed. I still don't know my cars max speed. sad

Darinda
i can't drive, only 15

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.